Sign in to follow this  
jpinard

A few good single player missions that involve base building?

I'm looking to find some missions that a llow a person to build bases. I'm hopinh to get soem of many different map sizes so I can experience it on a smaller (easier) sale, and then on a large scale with aircraft.

Thanks! :)

I recommend Warfare. I like Benny's to be honest. It's really fun and at the end you can nuke stuff if it's enabled. ;D

I recommend Warfare. I like Benny's to be honest. It's really fun and at the end you can nuke stuff if it's enabled. ;D

Wow, you know I never even looked in that section since I thought you had to have real humans to play against. Is it hard to get it to work if it's just me playing against the computer?

Wow, you know I never even looked in that section since I thought you had to have real humans to play against. Is it hard to get it to work if it's just me playing against the computer?

it´s quite tough to play without any human team mates but your friendly ai comrades will support you in taking towns, recruiting men and vehicles, you can also command ai soldiers once you built them in your base, so just try out.

some warfare maps have set up parameters which makes you modify difficulty, money etc, Benny´s warfare maps contain lots of parameters to modify.