Sign in to follow this  
-Total-

Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2.0 Released!

Is it still unplayable without joystick?

I own Lock on, but could not really play it because if you press Arrow up, you can see the pilots joystick moving slowly instead of immediately tu full. Did they solve this problem?

The only problem is your controls configuration.

Secondly, buy a joystick for gods sake.

My controls configuration? I remember there wasn´t a setting for that... I usually don´t play fly sims, but Lock on seemed relly great.....

Like Sid said above, you really do need a joystick to get proper use out of lockon (or any flight sim). But once you get into it, you wont look back. Then 5 years down the line when you own a HOTAS and track IR (and maybe even a homemade touchscreen glove for DCS... yes i know sad, but oh so cool). You wont look back.

But First I want to really try the Game, as said before, Usually I´m not into flight sims^^

So my Question is if they have inv´creased the sensitivity of the virtual Joystick when flying with keyboard

I just picked up Lock On from a friend, and he said that you can only fly with the mouse in 2.0

Is that true? I don't have a joystick yet (too poor) and have lots of mouse flying practice from ArmA.

You can configure it to use your mouse. But trying to play LOCKON compared to ArmA, will be a different beast.