Sign in to follow this  
old_painless

SP missions on Podagorsk?

Hello all, has anyone come across SP missions that take place on Podagorsk? The environment looks great, really want to try it out in a mission

Cheers,

OP

Just check the user missions section and the Armaholic.com mission section. I have 2 release on this island.

They are made for ACE2 though. Cutting all ties and The Conqueror are the names. I may need to update the missions. for the most recent ACE2 version though. I hope not but I've yet to check them out since I returned back home.

Sounds good, AnimalMother. Keep going :)

Manzilla, thanks for the pointers :)

Edited by Old_Painless

i made a line of russians behind ramparts against 72 marines that are charging across that field. quite fun really. im thinking of making a mission based around that but i dont have the scripting abilities.

I have a coop mission on Podagorsk that can be played SP. You will just have to team switch between commander and squad leader as it utilizes High Command.

It is a large battle opertaion (company level). Will post later this weekend.

Requirment: must be over 18 (you should not be playing arma if you are not!) as it have some AI cursing on battlefield! :)

LOL, I am unfortunately old enough! Looking forward to your mission :)

Sounds good, AnimalMother. Keep going :)

Yeah, Like he said. Don't stop for pee. Don't stop for poo.

Don't stop for food nor water.

Don't even consider stopping for sex.:D

I started working on a SP mission that plays on Podagorsk a few days ago, i think later today i will have the beta ready !

EDIT:

No, beta will be ready next weekend... ;)

Edited by Wiggum

Ok, my SP Mission based on Podagorsk is ready so far but i would still call it a Beta because im the only one so far who tested it...

But if you want to play a SP Mission based on Podagorsk, you can download it here:

http://www.ofpec.com/forum/index.php?topic=34817.0

Please dont upload this to armaholic ect. because its still Beta like i said above !