Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Uh-1 huey

Unless you have Oxygen, you cannot really make new models from a scratch. Merely decompile current 3D models and change their polygons/vertices. I think that's what Eviscerator is doing. So that nice UH-1 you can buy would not be of much use.

Next time i ll take a big sign with "J/K" on and wave like a madman !

Just wanted to share the beautifull model of Huey i came across, which i know you can t get into OFP without OXY, and even with OXY not like that because of the polycount on that one confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TYsiEK @ April 24 2002,17:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's crap add-on beacuse it's a UH-60 BlackHawk.<span id='postcolor'>

actually the only likeness to the uh-60 is the poly count and textures, ive changed every single block, i only have one left to do as im writing this and ill start that soon

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TYsiEK @ April 24 2002,16:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's crap add-on beacuse it's a UH-60 BlackHawk.<span id='postcolor'>

TYsiEK I would like to see you do better since I take it with that post you can.

Come on guys we dont have oxygen and this guy doesn't have it yet, but I hope he gets it. If you can do better start your own redone model and post on it in the addons topic.

Until then dont trash talk someones work all that makes them do it stop working on it and if you can see by the many post and views of this topic people dont care they just want it and we the OFP community well be more then happy to have it.

So keep the great work up and get this bad boy done lol.

i think all the models are just fine, especially the uh1 wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TYsiEK @ April 24 2002,17:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's crap add-on beacuse it's a UH-60 BlackHawk.<span id='postcolor'>

I have a beta version and I have to point out that you are talking utter bollox...have you used it?

The UH-1 is excellent, a few tweaks here and there and a new texture and sounds combined with a top notch cpp when that is completed and I am sure that this will become one of the best well anticipated addons for OFP ever.

Jubs

Maybe i don't see everythink screenshots.

Show me some better screenshot beacuse i see in old shots remaked UH-60.

wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ April 24 2002,04wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this one is all done and can be yours for 93$ with a 993 poly count  biggrin.gif

Nice site, lotsa models ( also choppers )

tp31240.gif

http://modelbank.viewpoint.com<span id='postcolor'>

N O T E    T H E R E    I S    O N L Y    O N E    B A R    I N    T H E    W I N D O W confused.gif

how come the one ur making has 2?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TYsiEK @ April 24 2002,22:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe i don't see everythink screenshots.

Show me some better screenshot beacuse i see in old shots remaked UH-60.<span id='postcolor'>

Tysiek, I hate to be mean but you must be one of the dumbest people to peruse this forum. Im really sorry man, but its true.

See, the truth is that Eviscerator's Huey IS a remade UH-60. And thats perfectly fine because thats the only way you are gonna get a Huey fora LONG time. Its actually a great piece of work considering how perfectly it resembles a Huey even though its just a Blackhawk reshaped.

Please, read before you make any more usless posts like this one, you haven't made one useful comment since you first started posting in this thread.

i think he just needs the skin and then he is done (hopefully i will get the skin done today for him...) confused.gif

So how old are you TYsiEK....8?

No wait, my 8 year old has more tact and intelligence than that...so you must be around 5?

Evis is doing a great job given what he has to work with...And I can't wait for the release...GET THAT BABY SKINNED biggrin.gif

right the bad news is i wont be able to release it over the weekend sad.gif

BECAUSE IVE ALREADY FINISHED biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

theres a problem on these forums where i think i cant see posts when people have quoted :/ but i can see redstorm has posted on the addon forum bit....

anyway im getting a few hosts for it now

its being uploaded to ravens site as we speak and ill be sending it along to the editing center and ofp.info