Sign in to follow this  
BCA Cat Toaster

The "Official" Advance and Secure Thread (AAS)

hey everyone,

I would love to join the following server:

81.88.208.166:2310 but when I try to join it it says "bad version server rejected"

Still, I 've updated my CO to the latest version and still nothing.

Does anybody know a good AAS server for CO?

81.88.208.166:2310 is ArmA2.ru mentioned by PvPScene but as they are unfortunately somewhat stuck in the past with running pure ArmA2 that's why you keep getting the error while you try to connect there with Arrowhead running. Start with ArmA2 alone and you should be able to connect or check our the AGW-Tournament for the latest AAS-Stuff including Arrowhead and Custom-Mods like "Lingor and Panthera by IceBreakr".

Ok tried to connect to the russian server.

I have no addons running at all, I got to the receiving file part and after that it just brings me back to the server list with no warning/error message at all.

Good to hear :)

My never ending hobbies have brought me back to Arma so here I am playing one of my favorite addons. I have a few questions..

Is there a way to control a small squad? I play against the AI and tho its fun shooting each other down, I haven't played long enough to see if the AI can ever get past the Charlie zone or whatever the large battle always focuses around. I set AI to aggressive but I wonder if I had control over a team if the chances of controlling an area are more likely. I'm playing this in AO BTW. I dont have ARMA2 installed. Not enough HD space :-)

You could load an addon along to recruit AI. There are a few addons out to do that.

Other than that it is not possible in AAS.

PS: You may want to try A&S ProMode too. It has a vastly improved AI mode.

You could load an addon along to recruit AI. There are a few addons out to do that.

Other than that it is not possible in AAS.

PS: You may want to try A&S ProMode too. It has a vastly improved AI mode.

thanks for the tip. Can you suggest such an addon? I'd love to be able to lead a small number of AI.

Will check out the pro-mode too.

Hi Guys!

A new public server AAS OA only is online!

No addons, istall OA, patch it and join our server!

Server Name:

Tontauben-Gaming AAS PvP OA only

Hi guys was just wondering if i could get a bit of a hand with some scripting, ive been making my own version of AAS with ace and was wondering were i would put a the variable... this setVariable ["ace_w_ismedic",true]... would go so that when the medic class is selected this variable would also be applied to the player, thanks in advance and i know im being optimistic with an answer for it looks like this thread went cold awhile ago

Trying it out, to see if there is a thirst for it.

If there is, I will chuck more slots on to it.

b_560_95_1.png

could anyone tell me why these missions dont allow editor placed modules to work for people client side?

Hello, Im trying to set the spawn Height of an individual flag, how could i achieve this?