Sign in to follow this  
catito14

Weird problem with optics when i binarize a model

Hi, i have this problem: when i use the model (is a rapier system) without binarize, the model works perfect. But when i bin the model, the optic only moves horizontaly and not vertically, when i put the 3rd person or 1st person camera, it moves perfect, but when i put the optics, this only moves horizontally.... this happens only when i binarize the model ... how can i solve this???

Thanks in advance!!

Regards

Sounds like your gunner view memory point is in both the elevation and traverse named selections? (OtocVez and OtocHlavne if you've stuck with the Czech, main_elev and main_trav if you've gone with English)

The memory point needs to be in the elevation (up and down) named selection only, and not in the traverse (left and right / horizontal) named selection at all.

Sounds like your gunner view memory point is in both the elevation and traverse named selections? (OtocVez and OtocHlavne if you've stuck with the Czech, main_elev and main_trav if you've gone with English)

The memory point needs to be in the elevation (up and down) named selection only, and not in the traverse (left and right / horizontal) named selection at all.

Yeah, i have the memory lod in both.... i really have problems with the czech names :p .... (i need to do 2 translations, czech to english, english to spanish haha)

I will try to change this. Thanks DM!!!

Kind Regards

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Well i put the view gunner only in the Otochlaven but this still move only in traverse and not in up/down ..... :confused: