dslyecxi

ShackTac Fireteam HUD (STHUD)

Been using this since it was released here - absolutely stunning add-on! Greatly helps team coordination.

One thing I was wondering about (and this is very peculiar and definitely not of great importance): Does anybody else experience insufficient LOD loading, especially on weapons in 3rd person while running this gadget with the latest 71xxx beta patches? I narrowed it down to "fthud.pbo" causing only very crude weapon models to be displayed - please do ignore it if it's only me anyways.

Sorry, disregard this - it's really the beta and my graphics set-up. *blushes*

Edited by The.D

Thanks, looks like a nice, simple addon that will come in handy!

this is probably a horribly stupid question to ask but every time I load a save game or revert to an older save the hud disappears. Works fantastic on the first load of the mission but as soon as I die it disappears, any suggestions?

thanks

Could the Operation Arrowhead maps be added to the config?

Btw i didn't quite understand how you are supposed to save your new island configurations, is there some kind of config file?

Any progress on implementing TrackIR support?

This is one of my favourite addons and TIR is prolly my best hardware investment. It'd be great if they worked together.

What do you mean by trackIR support? I actually like it that it not rotating around when I use freelook.

What do you mean by trackIR support? I actually like it that it not rotating around when I use freelook.

You alone are not representative of the entire community, I am sure that if TIR support is added that there will be an option to turn it off or on.

Freelook attached to the view of this addon is something I think mentioned back in this thread via O.P that will be implemented. I asked about this some time back in this thread along with others. I for one think it will add to its obvious use of situational awareness.

The plan is to make the HUD display relative to where you're looking. The problem has simply been one of time - things have been busy lately. The hope is to have that and a few other changes, plus OA support, in the near future. I'd give a date if I knew one. :)

Dsyelxi this is fantastic. I have a question. Would it be possible to make an option so the green dots are hollow instead of solid green? IE. make is to the dot outline is the same color as the HUD markers. It would blend better with the existing HUD and if the dots are outlines instead of solid we could see through the display better.

Thanks again for an amazing add-on. :)

Dslyecxi: thanks for the update. Our clan is really looking forward to TIR support. Hoping that "near future" comes sooner rather than later!

anyone get this to work with OA yet, Im dying here without it, once you start using this HUD you just cannot go back to it not being there...please someone bring it to te OA maps

anyone get this to work with OA yet, Im dying here without it, once you start using this HUD you just cannot go back to it not being there...please someone bring it to te OA maps

Not sure what your issue is here as we simple us it on the OA maps without any problems(except that it uses default values instead of map perfect settings). Did you have any players or ai in your team when you tested it?;)

Yeah, works in OA (if you have the appropriate version of CBA or at least the parts that are needed for STHUD) but it's not set to the correct values for the OA islands. I'm sure someone found the correct values for them by now?

oh i thought the ranges needed to be set or something like that, i guess i will just copy it into my OA folder lol

New version, main changes are Arrowhead island support and head direction-based HUD display.

You can download the new version here.

I've only done limited testing in OA with it, but on a combined arms install + CBA it worked as well as with normal A2. Let us know if any weird issues crop up.

I've added the latest version to our Community YAS Repo as the addon seems to be mature enough if thats OK...drop me a PM if you don't want it there / want me remove it..

**Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

If you have the AddonSync installed, click on this and add from there -> Kelly's YAS Repos

Note that the URLs above are case-sensitive so pls make sure you entered exactly as provided above.

Do not forget to remove extra files through YAS after you update.

Edited by Cross

I've added the latest version to our Community YAS Repo as the addon seems to be mature enough if thats OK...drop me a PM if you don't want it there / want me remove it..

Sounds good to me, thanks for the support. ;)

Hey guys! any chance on updating this to work on my map Nicosia? its progressed so much now, more and more people are using it,

and now has a warfare and 2 domi maps! so as you see more people would love you mod to work on it! Including me!

Thanks!

Hey guys! any chance on updating this to work on my map Nicosia? its progressed so much now, more and more people are using it,

and now has a warfare and 2 domi maps! so as you see more people would love you mod to work on it! Including me!

Thanks!

If you (or someone else) could provide the details for it per the instructions in the root post, we could include it in the next update.