dslyecxi

ShackTac Fireteam HUD (STHUD)

Hi there Dslyecxi I've been using sthud for more than 2 years from now, but recently (say 2 weeks ago) made myself into playwith six. Dunno if this is a pws issue or is a sthud mod issue, Sorry if I'm posting in a wrong forum but I'm having this issue and started the search here, at the very begining. Well the problem is theres no sthud interface on my game anymore even if I launch along cba, cba_oa (or cba_co) and cba_a2, all in my game folder and called in a proper way automatically (using armarize, sixupdater or playwithsix) or manually (-mod=@sthud)

Im really wanting to use it because Im more a fan of tactical gameplay than a rogue bandit running all around with my pants down catching the first prey infront. :p (LOL)

Please help! T.I.Advance

In the hope that some people are still reading this thread: I've got the following problem. Steam labels the beta version of Operation Arrowhead as obsolete, yet I can't get sthud working with the non-beta version. Do I just stick with beta, regardless of its reported obsolesence?

@Thirith: There should be two entrys in your Steam Library.

Go to Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead [not 'Beta (Obsolete)'!], right click ->Properties. Go to BETAS, select "beta-" and continue. It will download the patch.

The new name of the Library entry will be "Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead [beta]" Launch this one from now on.

HI there..

Please, is there a way to make the hexagon not disappear when dying. And or make the hexagon not fade out after the 60m limit. (the hexagon the poligon)

Like the vanilla. without dissapearing after the range limit or the spawn.

thanks.

My community has rolled back to 1.62 due to the latest update really messing with a good portion of our scripts and making it difficult to play.

This has the nasty effect of making ShacktacHUD not work unless you roll it back to a pre-STGI format. I was a huge fan of STGI, and would like it back.

Anybody know how?

My community has rolled back to 1.62 due to the latest update really messing with a good portion of our scripts and making it difficult to play.

This has the nasty effect of making ShacktacHUD not work unless you roll it back to a pre-STGI format. I was a huge fan of STGI, and would like it back.

Anybody know how?

I've talked with you before, when you mentioned all the negative things about 1.63

In order for the ShackTac HUD to work you need at least BETA 1.62.103718, if you tell folks to run the beta patch, ShackTac HUD + STGI works perfectly.

Try it out ;)

Kind regards,

Sanchez

I've talked with you before, when you mentioned all the negative things about 1.63

In order for the ShackTac HUD to work you need at least BETA 1.62.103718, if you tell folks to run the beta patch, ShackTac HUD + STGI works perfectly.

Try it out ;)

Kind regards,

Sanchez

I don't really feel like the first part of that message was necessary, but thanks for the response regardless.

I happen to be running that version of the beta patch, and it does not work for many of my players, only a select few.

The later versions in six are all labeled 'Alpha', do any of those work particularly better than the others?

I don't really feel like the first part of that message was necessary, but thanks for the response regardless.

I happen to be running that version of the beta patch, and it does not work for many of my players, only a select few.

The later versions in six are all labeled 'Alpha', do any of those work particularly better than the others?

I find everything necessary..

Are you using SIX Updater or Play withSix? And does Alpha refer to game version or something else?

Normally running something like 1.62.95241 or so, switching on the beta patch to 1.62.103718 had fixed the issue for all of the members of my group.

Either way, what's Alpha referring to?

[CBA Keybinding] WARNING: STHUD=>Options called CBA_fnc_registerKeybindToFleximenu is no longer a valid function and has been replaced with CBA_fnc_addKeybindToFleximenu. Contact the developer of mod STHUD to change the code to use the new function.
20:41:09 [CBA Keybinding] WARNING: STHUD=>Options called cba_fnc_registerKeybind is no longer a valid function and has been replaced with cba_fnc_addKeybind. Contact the developer of mod STHUD to change the code to use the new function.

Any Idea why I see this warning message ?

I deleted and reinstalled the mod but I keep receiving this warning message...(yellow triangle with exclamation point)

"Addon'ST_STHud_Usermenu' requires addon 'Extrended_EventHandlers'"

EDIT : Never mind...problem solved. Need CBA.

Howdy!

Love this mod!

Unfortunately, it seems to hang the game with the new update to 1.68.   Anything I can do to help test this for you?  We'd love to have a fix.

Reproduced on 3 of 3 systems.

Thanks,

-Doc

On 18/03/2017 at 0:37 AM, doc. caliban said:

Howdy!

Love this mod!

Unfortunately, it seems to hang the game with the new update to 1.68.   Anything I can do to help test this for you?  We'd love to have a fix.

Reproduced on 3 of 3 systems.

Thanks,

-Doc

I think that you've posted in the wrong section of the forum.

This section is far Arma 2.

Unless I'm mistaken, you're playing Arma 3.

So try posting your complaint in the A3 section.

BTW an update was recently published for the STHUD.

So if you've subscribed to that mod via Steam's Workshop, the A3 Launcher should update it automatically for you.

3 hours ago, domokun said:

I think that you've posted in the wrong section of the forum.

This section is far Arma 2.

Unless I'm mistaken, you're playing Arma 3.

So try posting your complaint in the A3 section.

BTW an update was recently published for the STHUD.

So if you've subscribed to that mod via Steam's Workshop, the A3 Launcher should update it automatically for you.

Correct on all counts, though I was not aware of the former... thanks for pointing that out.  :-)   

Best,

-Doc