Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

1 hour, and i am going home

Yes, i know another dumb topic. But hey, you saw Peter Pan a lot lately so it doesn't get any worse. When i get home (which will be at 5 'o clock) i will start up my PC and play OFP. I will give Alamo another try as i always get shot by a lost bullet, or i kill myself sad.gif. Oh well, i liked the original campaign better, and i can't wait 'till Resistance comes out. What are you going to play smile.gif

Well, i can't help it, but i have an Avatar for the n00bs who liked Peter. smile.gif

st_purple_pixy13.jpgst_blueboyBalletPose3.jpgst_peter_dancewear_stand2.jpgst_pink2.jpg

I`m home at 15:25 and the first thing I`ll do is get me something to eat. Then I`ll continue watching Berserk (a manga series) on DVD. I still have 8,5 hours to watch tounge.gif

I'm home now smile.gif

This thread is spam but that's not a bad thing because the others may want to close threads when they descend into oblivion where there is a void and a few hands floating around.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 12 2002,13:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm home now smile.gif

This thread is spam but that's not a bad thing because the others may want to close threads when they descend into oblivion where there is a void and a few hands floating around.<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif have you had your medicin already

I found some bugs in OFP last week. It was version 1.40 so i don't know if it is taken care of already. I put about 40 choppers flying in the air. They all crashed into eachother as i hoped they would biggrin.gif Gheheheh, but a lot of pilot's where hanging in the air at the end. The choppers went downs, but i still saw people hanging high above the ground.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ April 12 2002,13:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I found some bugs in OFP last week. It was version 1.40 so i don't know if it is taken care of already. I put about 40 choppers flying in the air. They all crashed into eachother as i hoped they would  biggrin.gif Gheheheh, but a lot of pilot's where hanging in the air at the end. The choppers went downs, but i still saw people hanging high above the ground.<span id='postcolor'>

That`s because of the Peter Pan mod!!! The ability to fly makes them even more scary sad.gif

There was a game on the Amiga called Hunter. It was like OFP, although it was 3th person. U also had huge islands and many vehicles to use. There was one cheat for that game, so that u could fly. As the guy had a green outfit, he looked a lot like Peter Pan. I used to call it the PeterPanCheat. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 12 2002,13:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...when they descend into oblivion where there is a void and a few hands floating around.<span id='postcolor'>

I can`t translate this babbled piece of sentence.

wenn sie in oblivion absteigen, in dem es eine Lücke und einige Hände, die herum schwimmen gibt.

I'm at work now and I'm so bored that I'm downloading the single player demo of OFP. Shit, 4 hours to go (of work that is, not of waiting in line at fileplanet for the demo tounge.gif )

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ April 12 2002,09:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm at work now and I'm so bored that I'm downloading the single player demo of OFP.  Shit, 4 hours to go (of work that is, not of waiting in line at fileplanet for the demo  tounge.gif )

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I tried and failed to play OFP demo on a Celeron 800, with 64 MB ram and a videocard on the motherboard, I was getting one frame every 30 seconds! So in the demo, the first enemy over the hill on the road, I see him, I press V to go to my sights, and then it's 2 minutes later I'm still trying to get a shot lined up. I'm surprised I didn't get killed. Oh well I think I got a copy of DOOM or Duke Nukem 3d laying around the office somewhere.

-=Die Alive=-

Well, i got home at 5 'o clock, and i didn't do Flashpoint. I did Jedi Outcast. Now i'm going to play a board game called History of the Worlds. Tomorrow i will do OFP smile.gif