Sign in to follow this  
bjorn bakker

Boeing 767

I am working on the Boeing 767, the model is ready but I need a hand with the scripting and textures.

I want to make a 4 different version of the plane

1 - United States Air Force - awacs

2 - Japanese air force - awacs

3 - airliner

4 - airliner ( static model for hostage mission )

modelb.jpg

so if anybody knows how make this bird fly let me know

permission from Gachopin for using his opf model

Edited by Bjorn Bakker

Now this looks promising! Please someone give this a helping hand :)

If you find the time after finishing your listed versions, could you consider making a version of Air Force One also? Preferably as both a flying one and a static model. I know it's really a 747, but since there isn't one, this model would make a nice place holder for mission makers :cool:

Edited by dialektiikka

I can animate it and make it fly,

textures I can't do,

but I can do spec/normal and super shaders.

Give me a shout if you need help.

southys saves the day again..much love too ya bro..thanks for all the help you give to this comunity!

southys saves the day again..much love too ya bro..thanks for all the help you give to this comunity!

haha mate honestly if only I had more time.

right at this second I've got my fingers in too many pies, can't help myself I love adding additional content and I don't mind saying in a selfish way I want to see this jet in Arma2 so I will help it happen.

haha mate honestly if only I had more time.

right at this second I've got my fingers in too many pies, can't help myself I love adding additional content and I don't mind saying in a selfish way I want to see this jet in Arma2 so I will help it happen.

yeah i understand..im alot like that execpt..well i have no skills..atleast compared to you!:D

:EDIT hey i may have a new toy for ya to play with aswell..let me make sure i got permissions before i go an run my mouth! will pm you if everythings good to go!

Edited by soldier2390

yeah i understand..im alot like that execpt..well i have no skills..atleast compared to you!:D

:EDIT hey i may have a new toy for ya to play with aswell..let me make sure i got permissions before i go an run my mouth! will pm you if everythings good to go!

Mate no real skills are required for converting stuff, the full credit as always goes to the original mod makers.

The best I can every do is bring the addon to arma2.

Conversion for me is a lot of trial and error and many hours work, if it was quicker you'd see me stuff simple, arma1 was not too bad, but amra2 adds more elements that slows me down a lot.

Anyway contact made regarding the jet above, should see some progress soon.

Also whats this 'thing' you talk of lol :)

Southy

this is wierd...just yesterday i was thinking how awesome it would be to have a 747 or something in arma 2...then it happens...

Eble i send you the file please pm me as i got new textures

Some work in progress news

15810767wiptexed.jpg

Texture by Python.au

Edited by Bjorn Bakker

I thought id put an update out on my textures for this seeing how bjorn hasn't been on for me to give it to him.

Japanese E767 still needs some fine tuning

767wipjap.jpg

And Civilian scheme with base white( still very much WIP )

767wipciv.jpg

The Civilian scheme is not just plain white it has very subtle shading of different colors all the way through that buldozer doesn't want to show. Base colours for the metal on the engines is much the same story. Replaced the engine fan textures to much nicer versions ( i swear the old one looked like it belonged in duke nukem or doom! ) I have to make textures for the landing gear and wheels to a much nicer look as these are really the same story as the old engines.

Sorry for the fuzzy black lines in the pictures, my computer doesn't seem to like anything related to games as it applies this odd shadowing to everything!

Edited by Python.au

looking nice! how are you guys going to go about editing the interior? Will it be walkable in both the static & vehicle?

I'm guessing there will be two versions, the flyble jet addon and a static object addon.

The jet already has a passenger area, so the static one should be the same.

It should just basically be a building that you can enter that looks like a plane.

I'm working on the flyable version but for some reason I'm running into problems with the animations, what should have been a 10 minute job has been about 3 hours so far, strange how this happens sometimes.

***Elbe please pm me***

******************************** UPDATE **************************************

Here some pictures konyo give me of the plane in game

this is without the textures

konyoa1.jpg

konyoa2.jpg

Edited by Bjorn Bakker

Excellent work, looking forward to seeing more progress on this! What major airlines do you plan so far?

[/color]

Excellent work, looking forward to seeing more progress on this! What major airlines do you plan so far?

right now Python is workin on a Martinair Version

ma767wip2.jpg

you should do an america's united-airlines..same ones from the 9\11 attacks...im pretty sure..as one of the was united airlines 93...the only one that never made it too its destination..as we americans took out them f**king asshole terrorists.."lets roll"!

you should do an america's united-airlines..same ones from the 9\11 attacks...im pretty sure..as one of the was united airlines 93...the only one that never made it too its destination..as we americans took out them f**king asshole terrorists.."lets roll"!

it was a Boeing 757 and not a 767...

Why would you want that in game anyway?