Sign in to follow this  
sbsmac

"and, if yes, mate. ..." : Why voice acting in games is poor...

Except that US soldiers don't sound very American when they say "Ah fack that hurts!" :/

Not to mention that you wouldn't expect a Russian or Chernarussian soldier say it in English.

Except that US soldiers don't sound very American when they say "Ah fack that hurts!" :/

Not to mention that you wouldn't expect a Russian or Chernarussian soldier say it in English.

EL O EL

They sound like prepubescents, OOO my arm, Ah fack that Hurtsssssss does NOT sound english are you crazy?!!

And why is it when im shot in the torso my guy will go "ah my arm", theres not enough dialogue for when you're wounded, and none of it is presented realistically.

If I was BIS sound directors whatever, I would shoot those damn voice actors with a paintball gun while they were recording those lines to get that human reaction to it, ya see?

Very American? Some of the lines are spoken by the American voice actor. And while a Russian or Czech probably wouldn't complain in English, I wouldn't be surprised if they swore in English.

Ah fack that hurts!"

Its about the A because australians use to speak words like

fuck like fack or pac like pec