Sign in to follow this  
quincy

respawn with UPSMON urban patrol script ?

what topic am i looking at, please be spacific, i can build u somthing good with it

In proper version 5.0.4 I have solved the maner of using UPSMON with dinamic squads creation such as createall script.

For doing it only you will need is to add "spawned" parameter to this dinamic created squads.

Well, that begs the question WHERE DO WE GET 5.04 FROM!!!

Release it now, we beg you Monsada!

In proper version 5.0.4 I have solved the maner of using UPSMON with dinamic squads creation such as createall script.

For doing it only you will need is to add "spawned" parameter to this dinamic created squads.

so what exactly do i put in the init of the a soldier, u see i am building a city in iraq and i want it to be life like and on going using ur beautiful work but the only way i can acomplish that is make the respawn so it never ends until all caches are found

@Quincy

Not exactly sure what you are trying to accomplish. I've used Murklors editor/spawn scripts with UPSMON to create persistant enviroments in the past. Might work very well for you also.

Gives a little more functionality than with Norrins respawn scritps. (they do work fine with some very minor editing though)

An example init line to get Murklors scripts and UPSMON to work together would look like this: (happen to have a mission on desktop)

nul = [this,mobj_4,"once",1,1,'nul=[this,"e_ups_3","MIN:",2,"MAX:",3,"random"] execVM "scripts\upsmon.sqf"'] execVM "murk_spawn.sqf";

Hope it helps, if you really want to use norrins scripts let me know. ;)

Regards,

Gnome

@Quincy

Not exactly sure what you are trying to accomplish. I've used Murklors editor/spawn scripts with UPSMON to create persistant enviroments in the past. Might work very well for you also.

Gives a little more functionality than with Norrins respawn scritps. (they do work fine with some very minor editing though)

An example init line to get Murklors scripts and UPSMON to work together would look like this: (happen to have a mission on desktop)

nul = [this,mobj_4,"once",1,1,'nul=[this,"e_ups_3","MIN:",2,"MAX:",3,"random"] execVM "scripts\upsmon.sqf"'] execVM "murk_spawn.sqf";

Hope it helps, if you really want to use norrins scripts let me know. ;)

Regards,

Gnome

well murks scripts been updated because murk_spawn.sqf is not there its diffrent now, i do apreciate u helping me

well murks scripts been updated because murk_spawn.sqf is not there its diffrent now, i do apreciate u helping me

Hmm.. yeah that doesn't look like mine. Not sure, maybe armaholic link is not the latest version?

Check the last post HERE...

That'll do what you want, thread has some good info also. Sorry about the bad link there :rolleyes:

Hmm.. yeah that doesn't look like mine. Not sure, maybe armaholic link is not the latest version?

Check the last post HERE...

That'll do what you want, thread has some good info also. Sorry about the bad link there :rolleyes:

same thing on that link, in the script where u have murk_sqf, the files only have fnc_murk_infantry_sqf and vehicle and so on, so in the newest version the script u gave me will not work