Sign in to follow this  
Woodstock21

marker to fallow vehicle

Does anyone know how or where there is a script, that makes the markers on the map fallow the vechicle as you drive it around the map, Like it does in the domination maps.

Im tring to get a mobile respawn to work, everything is good except when you drive the vec the marker stays behind, and therefore when i choose respawn at "vec" i respawn at the marker and not the car? any suggestions would be appreciated

Does anyone know how or where there is a script, that makes the markers on the map fallow the vechicle as you drive it around the map, Like it does in the domination maps.

Im tring to get a mobile respawn to work, everything is good except when you drive the vec the marker stays behind, and therefore when i choose respawn at "vec" i respawn at the marker and not the car? any suggestions would be appreciated

You have to try a sort of 'for' loop that move the marker every seconds for example. So the marker will follow the vehicle movements ;)

Does that help you ?

while {true} do

{

"MobileRespawn" setmarkerpos (getpos MHQ);

sleep 5;

};

Now with the

while {true} do

{

"MobileRespawn" setmarkerpos (getpos MHQ);

sleep 5;

};

Do i have to create a new sqf file, and have it exec on m mobile respawn vec. or does it go in the init file, or on the init line of the vech?...Im gonna do some trial and error to see in the mean time though lol..

Also im using Norrin's revive script pack, and just cannot seem to get the marker to move with the hmvvambulance vec. nor can i seem to get the deploy camo net or ammo box to work with it

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

LOL manuals FTW. got er all figured out. thanks for the helps though guys

Edited by Woodstock21