Sign in to follow this  
LoLL

Tanks

Mission objective is to destroy enemy tanks at Davle :p

Base is quite strongly defended by enemy so it's recommended you stay unnoticed. There is ALOT of ways for you to complete this.

That's all i think...

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?ezgjtnlwdnf

Put Tanks.noe.pbo into ur Missions folder in operation flashpoint files.

Have fun! :yay:

very easy mission,as 3-4 sniper and 2 RPG guys there in church.i kill them very easliy.than i give dragunov to my medic and machinegunner and make there position towards bridge in prone.from church i take rid of two tanks,i use my binoculars to detect soldiers.rest work done by team,both are good sniper,they take rid all of soldiers from near the church position.than from somewhere 3 bmp come,i have to use my remaing 3 rpg to take them.than i get take rpg from one of the dead rpg guy and take 3rd one.one bmp come from somewhere,but i succed in return to base,bmp follow me and get killed by base soldiers,very easy mission

very easy mission,as 3-4 sniper and 2 RPG guys there in church.i kill them very easliy.than i give dragunov to my medic and machinegunner and make there position towards bridge in prone.from church i take rid of two tanks,i use my binoculars to detect soldiers.rest work done by team,both are good sniper,they take rid all of soldiers from near the church position.than from somewhere 3 bmp come,i have to use my remaing 3 rpg to take them.than i get take rpg from one of the dead rpg guy and take 3rd one.one bmp come from somewhere,but i succed in return to base,bmp follow me and get killed by base soldiers,very easy mission

Alright, The next one i make will be harder. :)