yo how do i change the colour of the fog logic like i would a module? Im tying to make a misiion where after ur arty levels a forest you go in and kill survivors, i get the trees to fall down BUT im looking for a slightly grayer haze effect, is this possible?

I have seen that you are working on another project Raunhofner, but what is up with Thirsk 1.10? It's till one of my favorite islands, and that 1.10 sneak peak video looks sooo good.

I just wanted to say thank you for Thirsk. It's beautiful and immersive and I always like playing coop missions on it. Thirsk is one of the few mandatory addons on the CiA coop server, and not for nothing.

Thank you Raunhofer.

Add the module to the mission and set the month to November - February(winter months) and the weather should be set to atleast 0.35(sunny is 0 and full rain is 1 in the slider)

yea already doing it, thx for the help. Is there any classlist for all the snow units? i need all the classnames for my mission..otherwise i'll try de-pboing the addon itself

Not sure about any classlist, but you can place the units you want to use in the editor then save the mission and open the mission.sqm and find the classnames there, think thats less work then open up the pbo´s

ye i already did that, just wanted to ask, like icebreakr always delivers a list for his units. That saves work, but i did the editor way now..thx for the help

Yeah, I got a update via Armarize too, but there is nothing in Raunhofer's web either, so no idea...perhaps Armarize was just doing something by himself?

A new signature file for each pbo, like xxx.pbo.stapo.bisign. Something to do with DayZ preparations?

If there is no official word out in the official threads / news channels, then it is just me adding/updating signature files to the mod on the SIX Updater network.

---------- Post added at 16:06 ---------- Previous post was at 16:00 ----------

I'll consider adding notes to the updates, e.g "Official update", "Signature addition" etc.

is there a loadscreen included for missionmakers?

I had to submit a post in order to be able to PM you so sorry for this but it is about this thread anyway so hopefully it's ok.

Has anyone gotten Thirsk to work with AllInArma TP? I've done quite a few searches and people seem to have problems with crashes BUT I find a lot of videos on youtube of people using it?