Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

.. and i slammed his balls in the screen door

EDIT: title should say FUN.. not GUN..

Ok i still havent slept.. but here is how it works:

you have to come up with the first half of the sentence that precludes the title of this post (and I slammed his balls in the screen door.)

Like.. "the mailman maced my dog and I slammed his balls in the screen door"

yes.. very very strange indeed... hmm.. time for bed

some guy took off his pants, and i slamed his balls in the screen door

..I asked some guy to take off his pants so I could slam the door against his balls,as I had found that I could calculate the potential energy (PE) that would transferred to his balls by the kinetic energy of the door (KE), by finding the spring constant "K" of his balls as they compressed, by plotting a graph of the weight of the door affecting his balls vs. their rate of compression, and measuring the velocity at which his balls flew back such as PE=1/2(Kv^2), and KE=1/2(mv^2), where PE=KE before the door hit his balls...

Guess who's staying up all night writting up a physics lab tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ April 12 2002,05:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">..I asked some guy to take off his pants so I could slam the door against his balls,as I had found that I could calculate the potential energy (PE) that would transferred to his balls by the kinetic energy of the door (KE), by finding the spring constant "K" of his balls as they compressed, by plotting a graph of the weight of the door affecting his balls vs. their rate of compression, and measuring the velocity at which his balls flew back such as PE=1/2(Kv^2), and KE=1/2(mv^2), where PE=KE before the door hit his balls...

Guess who's staying up all night writting up a physics lab tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

umm.....wow

The guy who had his balls slammed into a screen door became later a tv attraction, because his balls were swollen up to the size of european footballs. His appearance in the David Letterman-Show is legendary! David Letterman: "Today we have something very HUGE which will SLAMM you excited to the door, hehehehe!" Followed by closeup of an XXXXXXXL-size jeans...

A salesman came to my house while I was cleaning my guns (while simultaneously playing OFP), I was so pissed that I started throwing bullets at him (couldn't shoot him because guns were taken apart) and I slammed his balls in the screen door.

This one's for you Wobble.

wobble wouldnt go to sleep and stop these silly messages and i slammed his balls in the screen door biggrin.gif

he was blocking my view, so i slammed his balls in the screen door.

The "door-to-door testicle salesman" was trying to poke his wares through the mailslot at the front of my house, so i slammed his balls in the screen door

A child was playing marbles in the doorway ... and i slammed his balls in the screen door confused.gifbiggrin.gif

I caught a neighborhood tomcat in my doorway backed up spraying his scent onto my house..and i slammed his balls in the screen door

(One for all the cat-lovers out there)

I waited 20 minutes for my BigMac at McDonalds, then I asked for the manager...and i slammed his balls in the screen door

When I was on my way home, a guy who was walking next to me farted as we waited at a stoplight... so I led him to an empty house... and slammed his balls in the screen door.

somone told me the "freedom ship" was already being built and that it existed, and I slammed his balls in the screen door.

"and I closed of blow its balls in the door of screen"

--- Bablefish