Sign in to follow this  
koroush47

BF2 Project Reality team: Creating a mod for arma 2.

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f380-project-reality-news/77777-project-reality-arma2.html

So it seems like the guys who made project reality for BF2 are moving over to the better arma 2 engine to make a PR arma 2 mod.

I'm slightly excited, and on their forums we have alot of guys buying arma 2 waiting for the release. Expect new blood in multiplayer.

Now I know there is a thread about this already.

I made this thread to ask : How do you guys feel about this? And Will you play it?

Edited by koroush47

there is a PR Mod thread already.

anyway, can't be bad, it will bring more players to us, and thus more players will buy arrowhead. they will focus on PvP, which is somewhat lacking is Arma2 land.

I think overall it will be good.

Thanks for the link man, never played PR, but heard alot of great things and stories about it.

This is only good news in terms of Arma 2 and the community.

Can't wait to see what they do! :cool:

This should be good for public PvP. They're not moving over though:

We also want to emphasis we are not in direct competition with any of the other great mods out there. However as a team we want to see what we can now do with the Real Virtuality 3 engine, as well as the continued full scale continued development of PR for Battlefield2. We are not in any way changing engines. We have simply expanded the team's reach into ArmA2 with new developers. It is not PR2, nor are we ceasing PR:BF2 development.