Sign in to follow this  

Hey, I'm trying to make a mission where a British soldier is disguised as a German one. I want the British soldier to be on the Blufor side not the opfor side. I don't need the Germans to think its there guy, I just want the British one to look like one. Thanks in advance!

what about grouping the Spy to the enemy side ?

For example group the spy to a Soldier that has a higher rank then him and Presence is at 0%

That was close. I did what you said but the soldiers don't shoot at me ( Yeah its a spy but I want him to be shot at if seen) and the British soldier does not look like a German one. If this is not possible, I will just do what you say. Thanks for the help!

It's not clear which side do the units originally belong to and which side you want them to belong to. Grouping a unit with someone of a different side should change the original unit's side to the leader's side.

If you create a british soldier, set its probability of presence to 0 and then create a german player and group him with the British one then:

The game will handle that german soldier as a british one.

Germans will engage him

Hey, I'm trying to make a mission where a British soldier is disguised as a German one. I want the British soldier to be on the Blufor side not the opfor side. I don't need the Germans to think its there guy, I just want the British one to look like one. Thanks in advance!

Well, as you intend to create missions here, you'd better get familiar with the search engine as the question has been answered several millions times since OFP. At least :) And by this process, you'll see you will learn a lot more other things useful for your missions. Just an advice ;)

Got it working. I grouped the player (a German soldier) to a British soldier with a higher rank. Now the Germans engage me and I look German. Thanks to everyone who responded.