Sign in to follow this  
Aeneas2020

Taking a break

Sorry to the forum mods if this thread is not allowed or in the wrong place.

As some of you know I am currently moving from one city to another and because of this, and assuming new responsbilities in my job my time will be severely limited.

Because of this i feel the need to post here saying that I effectively taking a break from the Arma2 mod scene.

Some of you may be asking who the hell i am and that is a fair point but it seemed easier to post here rather than pm 50 different people etc.

My arma2 mod workload currently consists of about 50 different projects on different time frames and I have simply taken too much on. I apologize to anyone who was relying on me to keep a deadline and I will try and work on the larger projects as and when i can. This is more a post to let you know that I will not be churning out addons at anywhere near the rate I was before...at least not for a while :).

fair call mate, nice work though. I love your mods, they are some of the highest quality mods out there

You...you're not allowed. :p

Just kidding. Make sure you come back. ;)

Abs

Yeah man, I kinda figured you would be up to your googlies in projects soon as you posted pics of what you can do, lol. You definitely need some time to yourself before you blow a fuse. :p

All the best mate.

Earned it lol, good luck mate

I was thinking i clicked on forums.bistudio.com and not Aeneas2020's_blog.org

Take your time, but again a very big thank you for your contributions to the game :)

Good luck with moving and the job mate! We're still very happy with the Dutch units :)

Good luck with the move and get back soon ya hear! :)

Oh and congrats on the new job! I got a new one myself yesterday. :) Good stuff.

You deserved it mate :)

Take a rest, and if you find the time do drop by on our server :)

will wait some more great stuff from you ;)

cheers mate

massi

you helped make my dream come true :) take a long and deserved break my good sir! :D

why do you have to try to ruin every thread that you post in with your childish trolling??????? :mad::mad::mad:

why do you have to try to ruin every thread that you post in with your childish trolling??????? :mad::mad::mad:

I think hes not trolling, he is just pointing out that this isnt right place to post updates on personnal life. But I dont care, Life comes first, Aeneas take your time, having to move takes time, physically and mentally :p

Thank you so much for all your work in this community! Would not be the same without you.

Good luck with the move and the job. Hope to see you back soon!

I think hes not trolling, he is just pointing out that this isnt right place to post updates on personnal life. But I dont care, Life comes first, Aeneas take your time, having to move takes time, physically and mentally :p

No, it really is trolling. What's worse is that he was banned before the forum migration, and now he's back on here. I wish the mods would ban him again. :mad::mad::mad:

Abs

We don't allow any welcome/goodbye threads and I don't see what must be discussed here at all.

Aeneas2020

Hope to see you back anytime soon. :)

Obnoxious flame baiting comments and stupid spammy images are not necessary at all, report the thread, move on elsewhere, all that's needed. Warnings to both of you issued.