Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

Advanced Combat Environment (A.C.E.) 2 - v1.0 stable

in my team we want to stop in a version but every day a new version of ace appear

How to stop in a same version ?

Mondays and Fridays are the only days that new versions appear: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Update_Schedule

Just stop, if you want to stop. Or stick to Stable releases: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Download (See "Pick a release")

thanks, when i download here http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/ACE_1_0

where the files are going and what's the files ace in my files add ons ?

This may have been asked but its a big thread hehe.

Will ACE ever add the ability to shoot while in a vehicle eg when sat on the side plank of a little bird or sat in a car etc?.

I dont know if arma can actually handle this but would be cool I think.

This may have been asked but its a big thread hehe.

Will ACE ever add the ability to shoot while in a vehicle eg when sat on the side plank of a little bird or sat in a car etc?.

I dont know if arma can actually handle this but would be cool I think.

It has been asked over the whole forum since the OFP days. THis has to be made by BIS AFAIK. There has been tests with AttachTo but its far from perfect. You can move very little and there are other problems with it.

can someone please explain how to use the ace spectator with ace med system

ie

when you die you start spectating.

many thanks

Thanks Sickboy that indeed did the trick for the error missing file. 'acex_Men_Usarmy' needs the file 'acex_T_men_USarmy' after latest update.

worked like a charm

If you're using Six Updater, please disable auto-skip, then reset skip status, then Install or Update -> Execute as usual, it should self repair the modfolders. (don't forget to re-enable auto-skip afterwards, hit save to store the configuration)

Hi and thanks for an excellent mod ace team ! Just curious, is there some list over other addons already integrated into ace? I have checked out the documentation page, forgive if I overlooked it :-)

hey i was just wondering how i can get an AI Medic to start with more morphine and Epinephrine in his Ruck? so i don't need to run him to a Med-Supply Box and fill it up every start of mission..

hey i was just wondering how i can get an AI Medic to start with more morphine and Epinephrine in his Ruck? so i don't need to run him to a Med-Supply Box and fill it up every start of mission..

That would be nice, BUT, will he actually use the ruck?

If i place a Inf in editor give him a ruck and stuff it with mags, take out all

the mags but one in the main inventory, will he actually REARM from the

ruck...????

Been trying some of that and:

Once an item have been packed AI wont use it..

Test scenario:

Me, SqLead + Machinegunner + targets in Editor.

I equiped AI mg with Rucksack, stripped the ammo to the ruck.

Gave an "ENGAGE order" AI imediatly say NO AMMO, i go into map

and units and move ammo from Ruck to inventory, but still "No AMMO".

Edited by Andersson[SWEC]

AI's wont use ruck items AFAIK, but that doesnt mean you cant pack it and still use it. In ACE we can go through the AI's inventory and move over the ruck items to his inventory. Not the ultimate solution, but a damn good one. :)

Problem is, AI wont use items that have been packed...I just checked TWIZE...

Im usin ACE only..No other addons..

EDIT:

Dono what i did wrong but the third time i tryed the did use it..

Edited by Andersson[SWEC]

Hi and thanks for an excellent mod ace team ! Just curious, is there some list over other addons already integrated into ace? I have checked out the documentation page, forgive if I overlooked it :-)
http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Feature

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Addons

can someone please explain how to use the ace spectator with ace med system

ie

when you die you start spectating.

many thanks

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Spectator

See notes.

Ok a new one:

Playing BE WF 058 and buying AI Inf. If i keep buying stuff for them, "MY" equipment

get "copied" to the AI...

Ill post in Bennys WF thread aswell. Just thought id post here too as im using ACE II..

If the leader dies and the second in command is a human, won't that human be unable to see the items in the AI's ruck and thus not be able to tell him to unpack them, as they are only in the ruck on the machine of the player that told him to move the items in (aka the old leader)?

Do you guys have a CIT?

Either way I'll give you one easily reproed bug:

When equipped with the M4A1 SD RCO you cannot activate/interact with lightsticks, you have to drop your weapon to do anything with them.

Feature suggestion:

Make it possible for aircraft to distinguish laser targets from regular radar targets so you could e.g. paint a location for the A10 to do a cannon sweep on. I believe it would make your already amazing mod even better!

Is the M224 Mortar in the current 'on-going' version already??

If so, it might just be the excuse we need to update from v1 :)

A.C.E. 1.0 Update #11 Released! (rSync mirror network in sync and awaiting your requests!)

• Release Notes
  • Please see the first post for additional information.

Enjoy! cool.gif

Hi all its probably just me but every time I see an update I cant seem to find what the hell it all means eg

Sparkytags what are these and where can I find info on it.

I have looked on the ace wiki etc but cant find any thing there i did a search btw and did not find nothing on ace wiki.

I/We need a description of what these things being added modded are cus im lost.

cheers

Question on updating other addons with Six Updater:

Last week an update for the FFAA Terrorista's, and I think Panthera, was released but I haven't seen Six Updater tag these for an update nor has the version number of these two addons changed. I have tried resetting the skip status also, so I am curious if there is some sort of time period before the updater picks these up.