Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

Advanced Combat Environment (A.C.E.) 2 - v1.0 stable

Kellys Heroes ACE Servers & YAS Repository updated to b.319

Kelly's Heroes ACE2 YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL - sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL - sponsored by Nat & Whisper (Repo for Islands & other Mods)

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

URLs are case sensitive (ie lowercase & uppercase matters). So make sure the Auto-Config-URL is entered exactly as above, otherwise may result in 404.

YAS users: Do not forget to perform "Delete Extra Files" procedure through YAS after updated.

Edited by Cross

I get the error too, when play his mission locally from my Machine. I have updated everything with Six-Updater as usual - im sure CBA was one of it.

Strange, even if you remove all the dependency of Acex_rh_ak_blabla from his mission.sqm, the error still appears and server will not start the mission.

yes on my computer and on the server its updated.

I have checked sixupdater logs and verified the files on my pc and the dedi both are fine.

Even other clients cant play anymore

Suggestion: CBA Hotfix... :D

I think not all people have already updated today (based on average release response and my feelings, lol)

We can't play! :confused:

We need a hotfix! The new cba common isn't working too for me!

Well, details:

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

acex_wep_hk

new common on server and client

mission repacked

my mate, also new common file, gets this:

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

acex_veh_mah6

It's working now!! I just updated with six updater again... Thank you sickboy!!

Edited by sxp2high

CBA hotfixed to b87.

sxp2high; any details?

Edited by Sickboy

Kellys Heroes ACE Servers & YAS Repository updated to b.319 & CBA b87-Hotfix

Kelly's Heroes ACE2 YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL - sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL - sponsored by Nat & Whisper (Repo for Islands & other Mods)

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

URLs are case sensitive (ie lowercase & uppercase matters). So make sure the Auto-Config-URL is entered exactly as above, otherwise may result in 404.

YAS users: Do not forget to perform "Delete Extra Files" procedure through YAS after updated.

:eek:

It seems prayers are answered, thanks!

In SP when wounding is enabled an action gets added to wounded units so that AI units != medics can heal other units too (only available for non medics, they still do their job alone), refs #9294 [Xeno]

United Global Armed Force [uGAF] @ACE Server & Yoma Addon Sync Repository updated to b.319 CBA hotfixed to b87

Auto config url:

http://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/ACE_Server/modreopo.7z

For a guide and info to use YOMA's addon sync to join our server follow this link:http://www.ugaf.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=134&pid=591#post_591

Mhh, i think i will stay with 1.0 stable now.

I downloaded all ACE 1.0 stuff, deletet the beta ones in my ArmA2 folder and copied the 1.0 @ACE folders.

But what is with the ACE folder under userconfig, i cant find it ?

Edited by Wiggum

Anyone else still having problems with the tossables like M34 , M84 , M7A3 ,chemsticks and the rest? Normal grenades work just fine. And oddly enough stones work to, although they make a BOOM when they hit.

I have my name in the user config where it says to place it, so glasses and earplugs work great.

Am I doing something wrong?

In SP when wounding is enabled an action gets added to wounded units so that AI units != medics can heal other units too (only available for non medics, they still do their job alone), refs #9294 [Xeno]

So I've tested this out and I'm very happy that my #1 request has been taken care of :D

The only issue it seems is that the actions are low priority because they get buried below tons of "Open doors" and "Gear at ammo crate" options in the 6 menu.

Anyone know why ejected shells (on the ground) show up on my 3 year old laptop and not on my new PC? The settings are exactly the same as are the mods, but no matter what I try they just don't work on my pc.

The only issue it seems is that the actions are low priority because they get buried below tons of "Open doors" and "Gear at ammo crate" options in the 6 menu.

I gave it a very low priority, so what priority is ok for SP, highest ?

Mhh, i think i will stay with 1.0 stable now.

Which is totally ok as there is a reason why 1.0 is called stable :)

We are allready on the way to 1.10 with new features and new addons.

But... and that is the most important thing, without the help of all of you a 1.0 stable release would have taken even much longer and this is the reason why we've chosen the 3 days a week update cycle before the 1.0 stable release.

So thank you all for your reports, though I know sometimes we gave you a hard time :p

And please don't stop reporting even if we are going to reject tickets :)

In the end it's up to you where the journey is going.

Xeno

Edited by Xeno

I just reinstall Six-Updater (0.8.1) and I get this message:

undefined method 'each' for False: FalseClass

After that I tried the non-GUI way(.yml), though that only provided me with a second error:

Updater <v0.15.6> by Sickboy <sb_at_ ..so on and so on..>

Run with --help for help

WARNING: Please make sure anything ..so on and so on..

No parameters given, running the default

ArmA 2 Standard Distribution detected

ArmA Path: C:\PRogram files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2

Manager for: @CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_PLA;@ACEX_SM

Processing:

= @CBA

Already installed, trying to update...

Current Version: 81, checking for updates...

Not an Rsync repository!

Not an Rsync repository!

ERROR: Six::Repositories::Rsync::RsyncError

I did find it a tad strange that it says <v0.15.6>, but this was the current file available on the Wiki.

Firewalls off, clean installation and followed the instructed installation method with the default install path. Which is why I do not understand what has happend.. :Oo:

Edited by colossus
typo

How does one stop the game loading after updating via Supdater ?

I gave it a very low priority, so what priority is ok for SP, highest ?

So thank you all for your reports, though I know sometimes we gave you a hard time :p

And please don't stop reporting even if we are going to reject tickets :)

In the end it's up to you where the journey is going.

Xeno

Yes, highest, please :)

That way you can reliably tap "F-key of unit -> 6 -> 1" and have that unit heal whoever is hurt.

And thank you very much Xeno for implementing this! :cool:

Does it include the rain and rain effects from ACE1? When I checked ACE2 beta the last time the rain was Bohemia's default which is meh

I was curious if anyone had an issue with: "post initialization processing" screen that seems to go on for ever beofre mission start.

It happens sometimes when you add units in editor, mission goes through loading screen then another screen comes: post initialization processing and it goes on forever where you have to shut down arma.

Any tips on what might be causing it?

Never had to shut off arma thanks to it but then again i dont play missions atm. Im just testing small things in the editor and the post init comes up after a bit of time and halts the game for a sec or two.

dunno if i should make a ticket but is it normal when you have ACE wounded system enabled and you see the revive timer that you are no longer able to chat in game ?