Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

A warning about me

when i dont sleep for a long while i am tired.. then suddenly i pep up and feel awake.. but my brain is unrested and is not functioning as normal.. the result of this is that I will post very very strange and oftin sick shit, like my posts on the "dog quotes" thread and that thread about that peter pan faggot. or me talking about mailing a turd with wings named "pixi"...etc

Beware, if you see me saying that I havent slept be prepared to read really strange shit from me..

HINT: if you see a post from say.. 6-8 am.. there is a good chance i had been up all night and thus in my altered and very very skewed sate. the state that produces odd posts..

I dont know where else to go with this.. so .. yea..

Yes.

I like to post weird stuff like things about spam and spam and stuff.

i was just thinking of a cure for ur brainracing insommniacism

post restrictions then u cant leave messages and thus would have to sleep.

biggrin.gif

I cant, ive got class in 2 hours and then gotta go talk to dteective shithammer..  if I lay down now im down for a solid 6 hours for sure..

and another warning.. when im in a mood like this.. dont post any type of shit that annoys me.. I will get the thread closed (and highlandor will ban me).. you have never seen the full fury of wobble.. the swearing, the utter filth I can spew forth when my inhabitions have fallen asleep.. and my hands roam the keyboard without check.. free of all morals..

ok  then we shall just make it a temporary ban then after ur meeting with the 5 0 and classes and some sleep, u will be back  smile.gif

LOL, I just hope I dont end up falling asleep at 5 OC.. then waking up again at 3am.. I dont need a sleepclock like that.

when i don't sleep i either turn into a drunken pirate, a scottish guy minus the kilt, or a normal psycho but that's in extremes.

just do a reaction test to see if you get posting privliges.

have a stripper flash the camera, then click the mouse when you see the boobie. if you do it within a certain amount of time you can post for the next 2 hours.

Hmm....there's a strip club 15 minutes from campus and my next class isn't for 2 hours....but I ain't got a camera on me and anyways I think they have rules about cameras in that place and about certain pictures here wink.gif

wobble, just skip the dam* class...this is college...no one forces you to listen to booooooring lectures smile.gif

yeah college is about sex with many anonymous partners, partying, and getting drunk! or so i hear.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ April 11 2002,19:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah college is about sex with many anonymous partners, partying, and getting drunk!  or so i hear.<span id='postcolor'>

You're forgetting tons of stress stress, all-nighters, and hoping to God you pass that final, trust me I know I'm at the last 2 weeks right now  confused.gif. But that's mainly because I was dumb enough to take a Computer Engineering course with a whopping pass rate of 8%.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ April 11 2002,20:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ April 11 2002,19:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah college is about sex with many anonymous partners, partying, and getting drunk!  or so i hear.<span id='postcolor'>

You're forgetting tons of stress stress, all-nighters, and hoping to God you pass that final, trust me I know I'm at the last 2 weeks right now  confused.gif. But that's mainly because I was dumb enough to take a Computer Engineering course with a whopping pass rate of 8%.<span id='postcolor'>

what the heck were you thinking? you are already a CE major AND you take Linux kernel class? wow.gif

after this term is over, relax...

as for an advice, if you hate CS/CE, you can goto mathematics(my math major friend's joke)

How about stopping slamming in those stimulants, Wobble? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ April 11 2002,21:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm always nice. When i'm tired and when i'm fresh.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Me to! I need no sleep any more after reading happy website topic   tounge.gif

Sometimes after a party or when i just forget to go to sleep (??), I just drift around like a total zombie and after a while i collapse somewhere. biggrin.gif .