I'm really sorry for not answering for a long a time , I'm very busy with school and stuff , but sure you can edit them as much as you want as long as they don't conflict with the base addon (although i doubt i'll ever update it )

Fantastic work guys. Nice to see people working together on projects and others helping out pick up where others leave off to improve on ideas. My friends and I enjoy adding the Maxxpro into the missions. Very realistic. I hope you continue to tweak it to make it even better. Handling is good and hope you finish the beams interior roof textures. Add wire cutters and mine detector for engineers. Raise the driver up even higher. Driver still can't see over the hood. You have more head room to go...please fix.

>>> new question:

This MRAP Caiman has got white glasses which connot be destroyed, I have CBA and your 1.2 version. What is wrong?

BlackMamba, I have some feedback:

MaxxPro Minigun Rhino

from inside the vehicle, the Rhino is no texture

max%20minigun%20rino.jpg

MaxxPro M2 Rhino / MaxxPro M2

from inside the vehicle, the Rhino is no texture

needles are seen with a black background

maxM2%20rhino.jpgmaxM2%20rhino2.jpg

MaxxPro CROWS Rhino

from inside the vehicle, do not see the Rhino

maxcrows%20rhino.jpg

MaxxPro "All"

white lines on wheels

maxxallw.jpgmaxxallw2.jpg

Greetings and thanks for your work Namman2 / BlackMamba.

i have download this mod but i didnt key the server keys with it can someone help me with this?

thanks

Jman;2104417']I cannot find the MRAP Caiman in the editor. What menu is it under? Thanks.

I finally found it under 'Cars'

Hmm' date=' next question how do you open the blast windows to see out of the drivers position?

Also it's missing loads textures. Intended?

RPT:

I downloaded this version: [url']http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9752[/url]

Should I be using the Maxxpro?

Same for me, this mod is very nice. I think those errors are something forgotten before export it, either if I use both this and maxxpro I still got some of those error ( ext1.paa for example )..

if someone have Unbinirized version of maxxpro please re-uploaded it :)