Sign in to follow this  
WKK Gimbal

A "happy" website

100 replies and over 900 views, I think this guy is getting WAY too much attention from us.

-=Die Alive=-

in defense of us attention-givers we have to keep entertained somehow. laughing at something funny-stupid is always easier than laughing at something funny-haha

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ April 12 2002,15:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">do you think he would notice if we went recon in a M1A2?<span id='postcolor'>

If you'll not shoot and you will drive slowly in crowd - I think he will not notice you.

It's a good idea. You have a protective heavy armor so he can not do physical injury to you (I hope) and you have some optics inside so you can observe him from distance. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Her name is Laura Rosenberg. She is a female infantry instructor in the IDF- and that's the truth!

<span id='postcolor'>

How old is she?

Is she single? wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ April 12 2002,14:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Check out these other pixies, a bit more pleasing to the eye.

jf_dark_fairy.jpg

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

Yummy...I love hot spooky goth girls.

USSoldier11B there are other IDF soldiers :

21dec00_1.jpg30oct00_1.jpg

even some Czech soldiers :

002.jpg9_600.jpg

smile.gif

Ehhhhhh......like.......me tarzan you jane? Eh heh heh heh heh heh Eh heh heh heh heh heh Eh heh heh heh heh......Yehehah

i'll go deep inside their lines any time (talking about ctf of course...yeah...)

.............................This is exactly what i'm talking about in my "You people are weird....." thread. Not only would one be HARD pressed to start a conversation over a smiley, but of all the dead threads you could have resurrected, you HAD to choose this...this nightmere material!?

Mods, do us all a favor and shut this thing down.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bart.Jan @ April 12 2002,15:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hope she never find this topic.

She should not be pleased to see mentions about her beside this 48-years old Peter Pan (like he says).<span id='postcolor'>

A pox upon you all. mad.gif