Sign in to follow this  
canis lupus

Post-Apocalypse mod

lol Megaton :D

Great news, canis!! So now all my worries are gone and I will sit back and relax and just wait for a release... :couch:

;)

the infantry units work pretty much as they should...

I was hoping to show some vehicle screenshots tonight but unless someone got a vehicle config for dummies it might take a while I can't get it working at all...

oh here we go it works.. my first vehicle ever still needs a bit work on the textures but pretty much as it should be rusty and weathered no windows and more will come..

paveh1.jpg

Edited by canis lupus

Car looks excellent so far, well worn yet still functional. Perhaps you could add some models to include improvised additions found after stock items have become worn, such as bumpers or armor plates on the doors/engine compartment, with thicker, all-terrain tires?

I'm not thinking of a battlewagen so much as a survivalwagen considering the setting.

yeah iknow what you mean, something not really ment for battle but more to drive through rubble and debris.. I'll start working on a bus soon..

Looking good! Hope to see those units soon as well.

Hm, this may come out of the blue and also be a bit too much trouble, but what do you think about making a "weathered weapons" pack? I've got a tiny addon released somewhere around here which adds "high dispersion" weapons to the game, but there's presently no way to tell the difference between HD and non-HD weapons other than by shooting them ;) I was thinking that changing the skins to something a lot more...well...worn out might be the ticket, but I haven't in the slightest got the texture-editing skills for that.

I do realize that editing a full set of textures for all the weapons would be incredibly time-consuming, not to mention that the end product would be quite bloated in size. Just a random idea, however.

Regards,

Wolfrug

that would be great.. my problem is just that I don't know anything about making weapons but if you can get me a weapon pack ready to use I can retexture them and if you can make it with some unbinarized models I can add some details to them aswell...

preview of the bus it still needs a bit more details and such and the interior needs a new texture

And I need a little hellp with the config on the bus, only the driver and three passengers can get in it how do I change that??

paveh4.jpg

Drivers view:

paveh5.jpg

Passenger view:

paveh3.jpg

wow, the bus looks arse kickin'! :yay:

I suggest you add maybe few bulletholes to the side, and some plating to voer wheels, so they wont get shot so easilly. :)

Also, will you retexture guns to be rusty/dirty/custom fixed (like wire and duckttape around) :p

transportSoldier = x;

x= max number of ppl you want in bus?

I'll make another more combat worn bus this one is mostly ment for civilians..

@Icebreakr

I tried that doesn't seem to help

nice lookin screenshots, especially the bus aha

got it working now.. just a small error in the config.. now I just need to fix some small problems with the placements of the units in cargo

couple of new screens of an armored truck

pavah7.jpg

pavah6.jpg

Looks damned good, the new vehicles fit such a scenario perfectly!

All this is freaking awsome.. Is there any estimation for the first release yet?

Very Nice canis lupus, they look awesome.

I'm already making an island for your units canis lupus, please get in contact (MSN,Skype) by PM.

that truck looks like a beast aha, can't wait for these :)

@canis lupis, I think the cars might look a little better if you show a bit of paint on the side panels as you have with the bus and truck.

@IceBreakr, pleased to hear about the island, if you are interested in adding my stadium there should be no problem with using my beta release as a place holder to sort out space requirements. Paths to current p3ds will remain the same, however new pack wich is on track for release in 2-3 weeks, will have a few more options re-damaged and ruin models. If you want better PM me for a Beta v2.

IceBreakr if you make an island even half as good as Isla Duala for this mod I will have your children! This mod is coming together so beautifully, I'll be building many many missions for my clan with it when its released.

This mod is gonna be epic. :D

All the vehicles look great. Textures are a little iffy though.

Glad to hear IcebreakR is making an Island for this. I can already tell its gonna OWN.

sorry I've been a bit quiet a few days my grandfather just died so there has been quite a bit to take care of.. I might not make too much progress the next week but I got a bunch of new models started so shouldn't be too long before I got more to show you..

Canis, I hope that you and your family are ok and that you can overcome the loss! No stress, there are lots of more important things than gaming! :)