v2.3

Fixed: Loading of a saved, Winch, Stairs

Download (narod.ru)

Download (mediafire.com)

MLOD-PSD (wuala.com)

More ScreenShot

Edited by Lex-OFP
Fix v2.3

And I just decided today to get a bit back to good old OpF :)

Nice, DLing.

Welcome to the forum!

@riffleman What does it look like?

Very nice addon, love all the features, the look back option its awesome!

STGN

Ever seen a truck before?? Its at truck that transports heavy armored vehicles.

STGN

yes i have seen in our 26th january republic day prade in tv.i need to talk with my father about this as he is army,downloaded

hard to understand what it can do.

Stop spamming the forum with that nonsense finally!

Just by looking at the picture it tells what it can do - you can jump in and drive around in it - at least. Eventually you can also use it to transport stuff around.

I understand that your english is not the best but you're constantly spamming the forums with nonsense and stupid questions that either are obvious or answered a hundred times before.

Stop the spamming now - or we stop it.

lol@riffleman, its basically a nice little ambush target, or a sign that you're behind enemy lines.

Stop the spamming now - or we stop it.

you don't need to do that i stop here.

lol@riffleman, its basically a nice little ambush target, or a sign that you're behind enemy lines.

i did't get it

Edited by riffleman
oooh

Wow :eek: Really cool addon, as said STGN, those features are really amazing ! :jump_clap: keep up the good work, it is really nice to see a new folks in the OFP :) :cool:

#riffleman

Stop the stupid questions and spamming...everbody has got possibility on his own opinion but your opinions and questions are really stupid :( sorry I did not want to be rude but I am not interested in the spamming of this forums by you and I am not alone who hates your behavior.

Looks outstanding. Great job for your first addon attempt. The Turkish Union mod had a similar transport vehicle, but this is not dependent on other addons at least :bounce3:

Nice looking addon. And your first. Respect. But which army is using this truck? I was searching on google but didn't find.

I have played a bit with the demo mission, and i have been impressed, the vehicle in itself is great and there are many interesting working functions with good scripts.

That's an awesome addon icon14.gif.

we've intercepted radio reports that one of the enemy bmp's thats been terrorizing the villagers has broken down and a truck is coming to take it to be repaired, this will give us a good idea of their routes and logistics, trail the truck and when it parks, attack.

thats the plan

Apparently it's a soviet era transport vehicle.

So russian army still using it. Or it's older vehicle?

Thanks a lot. Now I can change vehicleclass, driver and using this brilliant addon in my big russian OFP army. :)

Nice addon man :) Nice to see people are still making addons for OFP! keep up the great work :bounce12: downloading now

It does?(the siren)

STGN