Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

CONSPIRACIES: RISING DEAD released!

The year is 2013...

The crash of the Sovjetunion never took place. In 2011 the Sovjetunion gave the order to rebuild the atomic powerplant of chernobyl. No one knows why... In 2012 the US-Government send an expedition-force to the dangerzone chernobyl. Till today there was never a respond. A stalker called "the black eye" entered, in cooperation with the US-Government, the dangerzone. His mission: Find out what the russians gonna do there. Chernobyl is a dark and cold place. A 8x8km big dangerzone around the reactor of the powerplant is the eyecatcher...

FEATURES:

- 8x8km gameworld

- highly detailed

- based on photos

- more than 20 weapons

- MOH-modul² (My own home)

- 6 main-missions

- more 10 quests

- 10 villages, 1 big town (Prypjat) and the atmoic powerplant

- great atmosphere

- more than 20 secrets³ hidden in the "zone"

- no Sector-system like you know from the other parts

- free gameworld, you can do what you want to do

- sleep for a better day and night timing

- Prypjat will be included

- the Powerplant will be included

- new STALKER and Cleaner models

- dynamic weather conditions

- dynamic generated enemys and anomalies, so the gameplay wont be the same...

²MOH-Modul

The possibility to create a place where you can sleep to recover your health, store weapons and vehicles.

³Secrets

hidden cars, weapons, utilities and quests

CONSPIRACIES: RISING DEAD GAMEWORLD TRAILER:

CONSPIRACIES: RISING DEAD TEASER:

CONSPIRACIES: RISING DEAD OFFICIAL TRAILER:

CONSPIRACIES: RISING DEAD NIGHT FIGHT TEASER:

CONSPIRACIES: RISING DEAD GAMEPLAY TRAILER:

rp006.jpg

rp007.jpg

rp002.jpg

rp005.jpg

DOWNLOAD-LINKS:

http://conspiracies.forencity.eu/topic,40,-download-conspiracies-rising-dead.html

Congrats to the release and for informing us. ;)

You plan a mod also for ArmA2?

yep correct, is in the made atm. :)

@IMU: thx for the news! =) I knew why i addd you to the credits in the game XD

Dam.. i was so happy when i started it up.. Than i realised it was for ARMA1. That was a bummer LOL. Now i'm going to wait for the ARMA2 version if it ever comes :). I could wait for this version that long.. So a cople extra months won't be a big deal.

Alot of succes man...

correct!

But it will work with the newest Patch too, correct ?

And is QG needed for this realase or for future DLC's ?

No QG is not need and not in future DLCs... atm 1.14 is the newest version, 1.16 is beta, but should work also...

EDIT: Okay sry 1.18 is the newst... but like i said it should work!

Edited by Sled88

No QG is not need and not in future DLCs... atm 1.14 is the newest version, 1.16 is beta, but should work also...

EDIT: Okay sry 1.18 is the newst... but like i said it should work!

Ok, thanks. Will look if i can get ArmA tomorrow for less then 10€.

sled88, the game freezes in the 3º intro of the campaign, when the stalkers get into the truck and head for chernobyl, it's not a ctd , just the game gets frozen.

the mods looks great until that. anyone gets the same ?

I have a similar thing at the start of the Mod. It is not freezing, it is an immense drop down of the framerate (unplayable 2 or 3 fps). All other ARMA mods running smoothly (20 to 25 fps minimum). My PC: Vista 32 bit, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+ (=2600 Mhz), 4 GB DDR 2 RAM, NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTS 512 PCIe.

Is this not enough performance for this Mod or for its high resolution variant? Apart from that, it looks amazing.

sled88, the game freezes in the 3º intro of the campaign, when the stalkers get into the truck and head for chernobyl, it's not a ctd , just the game gets frozen.

Yes.

I get the same: not a drop in framerate but a lock-up. I suspect it may be because I'm running version 1.8 of Arma 1. Could anyone please post if they've got this mod's campaign running with patch 1.8 - cheers.

The island runs fine in the editor.

It's, because mission file after this intro is too big = slow loadings...

Yes I knwo the loading times were very long. But it takes about 3 min to load the mod after the second intro and 3 min to save in the game. (conspiracies forums)

So, you have to wait :)

Ok, i tested it.. i think, it is not the bad idea to create 1 mission with all quest, secrets etc. :) no additional loadings and freeplay..

But, i think, it needs island, not mission with all trees, buildings and misc objects.. ArmA can handle this count of objects and result will be alot better than building environment in mission editor (it is only mission editor, not environment editor). I know, work with Visitor 3 is little harder than work with mission editor, but, in result will be better performance, fast loadings, saves.. But, it is only my opinion..

So, in points :)

+ Open free gameworld

+ Accepting missions (this can be awesome in ArmA II, there is awesome task system), sleeping, safe house..

- Bad performance (i tried "low detailed option", if will be this mod in ArmA II someday, it needs definitelly another solution for build environment)

- I had problems with dialogs (i could talk with trader, even if i was at another place, trader also ran out from his position :D)

- Very slow loadings and saves, caused by huge mission

Sumrak

Well I will try improve performance in an update later today. =)

so far thanks for reviews so far!

here you got it!

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/118473/CRD.pbo

download this...

perormance increase up to 40%

loadingtime increase up to 200%

INSTALL:

Overwrite your original CRD-Pbo in the campaign folder of CRD!

Edited by Sled88

Thanks for the update Sled - it works for me with the new PBO and a bit of patience. I only had a brief play around, but performance is significantly improved by putting view distance at 1,000 (for those of us who are prepared to put up with this). I was getting a good deal of graphic artifacts around the first trader's building (ATI card).

Are the details of the gameworld much lower with the CRD.pbo then witch the other versions ?

it removes ca. 2000-3000 tress and bushes!

Nice work man !

How is the work on the ArmA2 CORE version going on ?

very slow atm... why dont you register in our forums and watching the member-forum there you will be up to date about every single shit happens about the development! =)

Finally this V1.01 fixes some bugs and increases the performance! It also can help to fix the save-hangup-bug!

DOWNLOAD CRD-CORE PATCH v1.01:

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/127642/CRD.rar

Changelog

- fixed some bugs

- removed a lot of wire-objects

- added triggers to hold the player in the gameworld

- increased performance up to 20%

how to install read here: http://conspiracies.forencity.eu/topic,85,-patch-v1-01-released.html

Edited by Sled88

I download three files @CRD.7z, @CRDDLC01.7z and CRD_patch110.7z eariler this morning.

Are we supposed to use all three? Do the contents of the second and third file folders supposed to be installed into the first file's folders?

The performance is lacking and I know you have a new update somewhere.

So where can I get the latest and greatest files?

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Finally this V1.01 fixes some bugs and increases the performance! It also can help to fix the save-hangup-bug!

DOWNLOAD CRD-CORE PATCH v1.01:

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/127642/CRD.rar

Changelog

- fixed some bugs

- removed a lot of wire-objects

- added triggers to hold the player in the gameworld

- increased performance up to 20%

how to install read here: http://conspiracies.forencity.eu/topic,85,-patch-v1-01-released.html

Where can we download without using private email address?

Edited by McArma
fixing