Sign in to follow this  
Sulu_03

Arma2TS

I cant's find a line of script which is used to check if all present players on the server have Arma2TS active and plugin running. I can swear I've seen it somewhere here, but can't find now. We have PvP and sometimes I cant trust everyone and need the ability to be sure noone's listening to all the enemy chatter.

You can't be 100% sure but just set the variable bwf_debug to true after the mission start.

Then the script will spam you with ugly message saying who got the addon and who doesn't.

Haha, sorry, Roadmap says we're are a day late on 0.8. Both Rommel and I have been busy the last week with "real life" priorities it seems. We got a huge chunk done last night, hopefully it will get fleshed out over the weekend and we have something by Monday/Tuesday.

oki oki nice to hear that can i have an explication of the arma 2 ts because when we use the radio i don't understand my friend only the static sound

It would make it a lot easier also if we could have 1 or 2 more testers, just need you to sign onto the Dev-Heaven site, and PM me here.

Thanks to large volume of volunteers and squads that contacted me, we now have a set roster of testers and require no more.

lol, Love it! Probably got E-Bumrushed the moment you hit 'send'. Too funny. Well deserved attention, this is a mod I really have been hoping for for some time.

TS3 beta 18 came out yesterday with the changes we requested! Good stuff ahead people! :)

hu ? yesterday ? are you sure ? i didn't see nothing ?

hu ? yesterday ? are you sure ? i didn't see nothing ?

It should be out, the TS3 site though looked like it was experiencing some issues.

and can you send me the stringable for the french translation ? you can join me on the beta tester ticket

edit : found a big problem the new TS3 udapte don't recognize the pluggin !

Edited by M1n1d0u

is there anyway to add the long range comms to other vehicles? i noticed that some vehicles had long range built in (mostly the stock bis and some ace), but others didn't (the F-16s and such)?

Hey gentlemen, the new TS3 uodate does not seem to be working with the plugin anymore, anyone have a solution, or is it in the works?

The changes made to TS3 broke all plugins. So use 17 till there is a new release.

Future releases will only support 18+ though.

Don't worry guys, it's being worked out. The Teamspeak dev team added some new functionalities (some per express request of the A2T team, actually).

I am sure a new release is going to come out soon, in the meanwhile remove a2t from the mod line, all we can do is wait.

argh long wait snif i love this pluggin because i can't always hear my mate stress on the mic =)

Whow-Factor: 10/10

Innovation-Factor: 10/10

You are my Hero! I was waiting for such an an Addon for over 5 Years now!!!

We played competitions as a team in different TS-Channels the last view years, but you brought the new Dimension into Gaming we waitet for so long. :yay:

Thanks a lot from our whole team. Great Job!!

fREAk :bounce3::bounce3:

PS.: in v004 the 3d effects with an Medusa 5.1 Headset and the x-Fi

soundcard doesnt workin properly. (Speakers are alway driven 100% and not

mixed, so a kind of "snapping surround" occours if you turn around a soundsource)

@fREAk you should wait the new TS plugin create by ace team (coming really soon)

Yay, i know .... but i was too curious ;) .... We tried it yesterday

on a WarfareBE@Chernarus session and even my more sceptic mates

where enthusiastic after this test. Its a milestone in tactial gaming - 5.1 or not.

Thx again ... and again .. and again ... and at least again :)