Sign in to follow this  
avibird 1

What if Rockstar hooked up with Bohemia to make ARMA game.

I've been developing on ArmA2 since it came out, and I have been a part of the ACE team for the last couple of months. I have had very few CTD's and the ones I have gotten are either on servers with very modified Domination maps (which often the map makers do not know what they are doing related to the Domination code) or when running experimental code, which often is traceable back to something we have done in the code and is able to be fixed on the user end.

lol, and why not codemaster ?

k, sorry that was useless

code who?

LOL

Lets put it in these simple words.

**** NO!

The big budgets of a High profile publisher are nice... but they come with lots of restraints.

And what if Rockstar bought the Arma name???

Smaller is better in this sense.

Yeah, I've read about that too. Didn't find what BIS did though, I guess MoCap?

Have you guys been reading about this game. It sounds and looks great. I know you can't judge a book by the cover and we will have to see the end product. It just shows how much a console can handle in a gameworld. This makes me laugh more when I think about the pile of crap codemasters put out last year. If BOHEMIA had the man power and resources and a real partner that knows how to make sandboxs games. Think what ARMA3 or some other BOHEMIA game can be like?

Hmmm I wonder what BIS did in Prison Break?