Muecke

CRcti Proman

I love this gamemode, play it constantly. I have noticed though that the East Teamleaders are spawning without any rifles.

I love this gamemode, play it constantly. I have noticed though that the East Teamleaders are spawning without any rifles.

Are you playing Arma 3 or Arma 2?

I have noticed though that the East Teamleaders are spawning without any rifles.

Fixed in KB 1.15 r22. (Wrong thread btw. :))

Hey guys, in the beta of Arma 3 i cant choose Items correctly, like sound suppressor, Optical s, etc... i get this error when i tried to open my inventory:

"Picture\a3\weapon_f\data\gear_x_ca.paa not found"

And then everything i selected its not there.

Hope for a fix, soon.

Best CTI mode there is.

Thx.

yes, gear and buying equipment is not integrated into arma3, i'll have to build a different system. that will take some time, but is high priority. (wrong thread again, btw. :))

Edited by thhamm

@ Rumsfield

Thanks for your effort. I removed some missions from the download cause my team prefer some regular islands and i diddnt get any feedback from the community.

Iam bussy with RL atm but I will continue on V5_E65 very soon to implement some new features and fix some bugs from the list.

Also my team is working on A3 versions wich will make the slide easier for the proman.

Stay tuned for the next updates...

@ Rumsfield

Thanks for your effort. I removed some missions from the download cause my team prefer some regular islands and i diddnt get any feedback from the community.

Iam bussy with RL atm but I will continue on V5_E65 very soon to implement some new features and fix some bugs from the list.

Also my team is working on A3 versions wich will make the slide easier for the proman.

Stay tuned for the next updates...

I know i don't come on here much but i'm always downloading crCTI, i check updates for the Kastenbier one every day without fail.....lol! I'm obsessed! Or is it possessed?

Thanks for keeping this alive as it was simply awesome back in the day, as it is now! Also watching the A3 version progressing nicely!

Oh one quick question, when using ACRE i get like 100 radio's showing in the equipment list and it's a nightmare if i want to scroll down for a particular item. Is there any way to fix this. Don't have this problem when playing WarfareBE for example. Thanks again guys for all the time and effort you put into crCTI!

Jon ;)

@Law-Giver

We have plans for recreating the "GeraMenue". It doesnt fit good anymore into ArmA.

Its perfect for OFP but needs an upgrade for now...

@Law-Giver

We have plans for recreating the "GeraMenue". It doesnt fit good anymore into ArmA.

Its perfect for OFP but needs an upgrade for now...

Cool! ;)

Or is it possessed?

LG!!! it is! don't play it!!! don't even look at it! get away while you still can! (i can't). :)

LG!!! it is! don't play it!!! don't even look at it! get away while you still can! (i can't). :)

Okay thhamm, I will try.......LOL! ;)

Hi Muecke!!!

Can you make your mission for SP, without network?

I very much like to play one against a horde of enemies, but when you expose many bots, the computer starts braking using the server. (sorry for my bad english). What do you think about make you mission to only Single play? :confused:

Hi Muecke!!!

Can you make your mission for SP, without network?

I very much like to play one against a horde of enemies, but when you expose many bots, the computer starts braking using the server. (sorry for my bad english). What do you think about make you mission to only Single play? :confused:

First your english is ok. Well this mission is mainly a MP mission. We have made many things to work in SP (LAN) but to make it completly work in SP it has to be build up new.

As we work now for many years on this it wont make any sense to start again. Then we just share it with the community as the community shares addons with us.

Our main target is to play crCTI in our team and to make it possible.

But it will fit your style of game anyway. All you need is to set up a dedicated server.

Or try our public server as its almost 4 days a week empty.

when loading a saved map Chernarus bug crawls you cannot playing edit this mission it is depended on downloatable contant that has been deleted.proman And will always have to start from the beginning, what to do?

Its not made for saving. Saving is not possible in ArmA MP. This mission is a MP mission and will only work proper on a dedicated server.

Sorry...

Its not made for saving. Saving is not possible in ArmA MP. This mission is a MP mission and will only work proper on a dedicated server.

Sorry...

Sorry for my English, so I'd like to know, and what the mission can be saved, as for example the mission superpowers?

it's a multiplayer mission which requires a dedicated server. you can't save it. the only thing you can safe is your loadout (gear). There is a maximum of five different loadout-sets in the lower left-hand corner in the options menu.

and why then you can save mode superpowers?

---------- Post added at 04:54 ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 ----------

and on a dedicated server also can not save?

Superpowers is only a Arma 2 CTI mission ....from BI haha