Muecke

CRcti Proman

Proman crCTI v5 requires addons, when I join a server running it I get missing file error/message... "proman_flares" "proman_A10" etc etc

Its cool, found version 4.21 which works fine, thanks again :)

First of all I want to say thank you for absolutely fantastic CTI mod!! :459:

We are playing on US side, we are 3 players without AI, on other side we enabling all the AI for higher challenge, but seems enemy AI do nothing or being very lazy. Only thing they build in their base is wall around MHQ. We mostly play on Takistan map but same thing happening on other maps too. Is this is known bug or we doing something wrong?

Also we are playing this mod almost every night from 21:00-23:00 (UTC + 2h) server host is osaket or onka we using PROMAN, JSRS, ASR_AI mods. It would be great if someone join on other side (against us) coz AI is very predictable even on extreme hard setting. :)

Hackers are not welcome on our server, if you are one – host and ruin your own game!

hi,

but seems enemy AI do nothing or being very lazy. Only thing they build in their base is wall around MHQ

well how much money do you grant them in the beginning? AI should build at least a barracks and comm center even with 10000$. try 100.000$ and see what happens. which version are you playing?

we are playing v5_22 if I remeber right.

at begining we granting them 20 000$. OK we will try to increase this number.

try 100.000$ and see what happens. which version are you playing?

yeah - this was solution. Yesterday for first time AI kicked our asses :)

I promised some new missions but we are working on some new features wich are not finished yet.

I dont want to release untill they are done.

But if you want to have a peek on them feel free to connect on our server (5.9.105.42:2302) and test the latest state.

As the Proman and KB editon are using the same base you can have a look at the changelog >>here<<

Edited by Muecke

Ok well i do agree i should just get the full download files but where do I get them? and if i get them where do i put them? That's the only thing im struggling with right now.. :/

Ok well i do agree i should just get the full download files but where do I get them? and if i get them where do i put them? That's the only thing im struggling with right now.. :/

Look at first post in this thread...then look in the readme after download.

is it possible to disable the eastern faction so that we can play coop versus only the resistance?

is it possible to disable the eastern faction so that we can play coop versus only the resistance?

sure, just disable AI.

---------- Post added at 10:37 ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 ----------

One day we wanted to join Proman official server - but we could not ...reason we had some deleted content.

we downloaded mod from http://angryinsects.de/index.php. We had no additional mods but still no luck

also it could be grate if Proman would be included in play with Six or some similar tool that noobs(newbies) could use to join. We see lots of people trying to join on our server but coz thay have not proman thay can't

Playing against AI is fun but against real people is superb

i can't seem to figure out how to order my squad to rearm. i was trying the method explained in the notes about how to command your own AI units which said to select the units as normal (using the function keys) and then to use the communication menu with the map open. i see several commands but they are mostly requests of various sorts -- definitely nothing about rearming and such. am i missing something?

i can't seem to figure out how to order my squad to rearm. i was trying the method explained in the notes about how to command your own AI units which said to select the units as normal (using the function keys) and then to use the communication menu with the map open. i see several commands but they are mostly requests of various sorts -- definitely nothing about rearming and such. am i missing something?

Just go with F2 --> 6 ---> rearm at Support Truck 8 o´clock.

If there is a support vehicle near it must appear at number 6.

The communication menu has more orders wich are speacial for crCT like hold town or patrol waypoint and so on.

got it. i'm only just starting to really dive into controlling squads. i do remember seeing that option amongst all those menus in the past though. thanks a lot!

I have question - is there possible to make mobile spawns or something - like in Project reality Rallypoints ?

Only way we found is to drive MHQ to other place and build baraks. But driving around in MHQ is sooo dangerous.

I would love to see posiblity to bulid mobile respawn when supplay car arrives to captured city. it could be like small FO - which is big enought to find it and destroy

Hi,

are the town uprades only in Proman? Can't see/find it in the crCTi KB version.

is there possible to make mobile spawns or something - like in Project reality Rallypoints ?

would be a nice optional feature.^^

- a option for "Planes only avaible at Airports"

-is the intern ww2 port ready? :D

Edited by TeilX

Hi,

would be a nice optional feature.^^

- a option for "Planes only avaible at Airports"

-is the intern ww2 port ready? :D

I have to say that there wont be such a feature. It would destroy the MP part alot. The tactical aim is to organize a baseattack or get a town under pressure.

We had this kind of spawn in early ArmA1 versions and it showed bad.

But we have another feature included. Unitswitch is a feature to spawn anywhere you have your own ai.

If you have 5 ai´s somewhere on the map you can directly spawn 5 times into them. You will switch with the ai but the ai will die then.

Also you will keep your weapons that you had before your switch. A good compromise.

@TeilX

The ww2 Proman is far in his development.

pm me for more info...

But we have another feature included. Unitswitch is a feature to spawn anywhere you have your own ai.

If you have 5 ai´s somewhere on the map you can directly spawn 5 times into them. You will switch with the ai but the ai will die then.

this feature will be in next relise or it is possible already ?

this feature will be in next relise or it is possible already ?

Already possible. Just turn it on in the parameters before you start.

Thats it have fun :)

yes they are there, just disabled by default. look for parameter "Towngroups Reinforcement".

Originally Posted by HFTB View Post

sure, just disable AI.

No garantee for that could crash the game. Better solution is to give the the eastern faction zero money.

Then you only will have 10 enemy eastern soldiers...

yesterday at last i manage to get on AngryInsects server :) that was real fun

only problem i had - after ~ 30 min of playing arma starting to get soo heavy ended up with 3FPS.

but I guess this problem is coz of my old PC.

I dont get this problem with 4 ppl playing tho. I got ~ 60FPS with very high settings

only problem i had - after ~ 30 min of playing arma starting to get soo heavy ended up with 3FPS.

yeah it was a big round. most people get lower fps then, but for me it usually helps restarting, but if you're CPU limited it will slow down the more units there are on the map.

hope you had fun nonetheless.

hope you had fun nonetheless.

Yeah I had fun :)

and also learned some new tactis aswell.

No garantee for that could crash the game. Better solution is to give the the eastern faction zero money.

Then you only will have 10 enemy eastern soldiers...

Um, not sure if I understand but. FYI, This is the way I play cr-cti for 7 or so years. Friends come over and we play against AI. We use AI mod so they aren't dumb. Works fine. The reason is that we have limited time, and online public has hackers and impatient people that come and go, where we want the old style hours long CTI with no interruptions.

I would guess that ALOT of people play CTI like this, on LAN.

We make small changes to speed up gameplay, like more start money, factories have lower time limit build prevention. We remove tab lock prevention. (we turn planes off and attack choppers to double otherwise it becomes impossible to drive around)

It's very very close to OFP crcti. We very much miss the AI commander in CRCTI, the way that he built reliably the H pads and always had choppers taking off and paradropping on towns to reinforce. And those 50 caliber tripod M2's that shot the shilka gun, LOL.. made getting in base harder. Proman is fantastic though, it is really close to CR on ofp. :P

Thank you Angry Insects and Muecke and anyone I forgot.

We have high power computers and it can get very nasty battle, too many wrecks and low FPS. And I'm sure AI mod does not help. But jesus, AI mod helps SO much in making it realistic, enemies do not stand around anymore. You have to relearn to play. The mod we use is @zeu_AI

Edited by oktane

@Muecke

I've Pm'd you a new link to the signed addons mate. I just fired up crCTI Kastenbier CRCTI_KB_114_R8 and they seemed to work as intended. Hope you like them.

Basically guys and gals a few months back i created a fix for the annoying <br> in the weapon info text that someone posted about a few pages back and i've added info to the M24 that was missing. And i've tidied up the text so it looks neater when viewing the GUI. Muecke will probably add the signed files to future releases. I made it for personal use but thought someone might like them.......or not!

;)