Muecke

CRcti Proman

Hi law-giver,

I hope this is the right place to post regarding the Kastenbier edition. If not my apologies, if it is then i have an issues when selecting start near airfields in the parameter settings. When the game starts both east and west spawn in the same place. I'm using the latest version 113r7 but it also did this on the previous versions.

Which map are you trying to play? Any other settings regarding spawns / towns?

Hi law-giver,

Which map are you trying to play? Any other settings regarding spawns / towns?

I played Chernarus on default settings, and only changed parameter respawn near airfield. I was testing an edited version of mine thinking i must of buggered something up. So i fired up the original and noticed it did exactly the same. ;)

I played Chernarus on default settings, and only changed parameter respawn near airfield. I was testing an edited version of mine thinking i must of buggered something up. So i fired up the original and noticed it did exactly the same. ;)

i'll check, i recently rewrote that whole spawn thingy. :P

i'll check, i recently rewrote that whole spawn thingy. :P

Okay buddy, thx. ;)

yeah, you're right. little bug that creeped in. thanks for pointing it out.

try 1.13r8, should be working again!

yeah, you're right. little bug that creeped in. thanks for pointing it out.

try 1.13r8, should be working again!

Now that's dedication. I should kneel before you and Benny for your quick fixes. Will test tomorrow, kids are home now. Thanks very much thhamm. ;)

Love the new Kastenbier editions, keep 'em coming. A couple of things, on the latest 1.13r16 the rank system has me a little confused. While i understand Warfare's ranking system i'm finding my rank jumping to 12/24 score 0 after 0 kills minutes after starting a game.

And at the game start i found my unit attached to an ai controlled MTVR instead of the usual lone soldier until i purchase ai that is. Other than that so far so good.

*UPDATE*

After taking a town the rank changed to 2/24 score 55. Question is why is the rank displaying different figures at game start?

LG ;)

Edited by Law-Giver

At start every squadleader has 0 points and everybody has same rank. Thats a little confused yes.

But its in devolpment and we are having a discussion about it allready. ;)

Dont worry about the ranking it doesnt gives you any advantage its only for information and motivation while having matches with more human players.

Just an older wish by myself wich i was anoying Kastenbier for.

I guess we will do some changes about it also about the complete new reworked hintsystem.

older wish by myself
and a good one ....i want it too:p

Hi Guys 1.13r17 is much better although the rank still needs fixing. I was at rank 2 or 3 and i went out in a tank and after destroying an enemy tank my rank then went back to 1.

Also any chance of adding a little colour to the hints as in Benny's latest Warfare? I just think it would look a little better rather than the bland white. Just an idea, shoot it down in flames if you want.

Anyway, thanks guys for all your time and effort in keeping this old Operation Flashpoint classic alive. Love it as much today as i did back in the day! ;)

Lol Law-Giwer please dont make us the hints blinking... ;)

The rank reacts on the points you make. But the Points are given in delay because you should not know directly by hints if you killed the enemy.

So sometimes you hit something and your rank will be pushed up later. Same as the Moneyflow.

But dont put to much attention on the ranksystem its just a fun. crCTI will be won by teamwork not by score.

It was allways that way and we want to keep it that way.

stay tuned for further updates this is gonne getting better and better

But dont put to much attention on the ranksystem its just a fun. crCTI will be won by teamwork not by score.

It was allways that way and we want to keep it that way.

stay tuned for further updates this is gonne getting better and better

Hi Muecke

Yeah i'm aware the "Rank" system is merely a gimmick and as for the scores i'm never really bothered as i'm more interested in having fun more than anything else. But my rank did go down and not up at one point! Strange! :confused:

As for the hints color i was referring to all hints having a little color, maybe a little pink. LOL! ;)

With regards to the further updates, keep em coming because i check for updates daily in anticipation. :D

Cheers! ;)

Yes pink :D

Well we played 3 rounds yesterday for many hours the rank was allways ok. If your rank wont climb up you can check the leaderboard wich is fully activated in the KB Edition.

There you can see your rank also and whos upper you and how many points are in between.

If anyone uses yoma:

DO NOT SYNCRONIZE WITH YOMA! (until the webserver is fixed)

It will happily delete a bunch of stuff, and then CTI will not work at all. There are a lot of files (300 megs worth) missing on the yoma repository server. They appear in the 7z repo file listing, but if you actually need to download them, they aren't there! (404)

The only solution to that is to get the full @proman.7z file Muecke posted which contains all the addons, old-school style. http://files.dao.nu/ArmA%20II/AI/@Proman.7z

Thanks Everyone, especially Muecke and Team Angry!

Req:

Separate group size for AI vs Player (Humans are good with lots of AI, especially if you are playing coop against computer, but if AI TL has too many group size, game gets really slow)

No need to do this for me, I already made small changes it in myself. Just seeing if anyone else liked that idea... :)

Edited by oktane

Hey eveyone, I just wanted to say that i'm very interested in this addon and im also currently having a really hard time trying to use yoma to import this addon. But while trying to find an alternative solution i came across this website which is only in german but it has the PROMAN addon in FULL which i downloaded in hopes of getting around yoma, i just wanted to post the link incas eit helps anyone out and also to ask if i download this and put it in the corrisponding folders, is there anyway i can finally play this PROMAN mod without needing yoma? Thank's in advanced guys

http://www.arma2base.de/include.php?path=download&contentid=2728

Hi AlpineFrontline

iam sorry for the probs with yoma. Some do have other can use it without problems. I have no idea why is that.

We are working hard on our server to give you fast direct links in the next days.

You can download the proman mod at arma2base.de or at armaholic and on other newssites till then.

Instalation readme´s and manuals are included in 3 languages.

We are near to release the proman v6 with new missions on a higher level.

If we not get in time i will release some new missions for you guys.

Iam working on few things atm and its almost finished.

Keep an eye on this thread...

Hi AlpineFrontline

iam sorry for the probs with yoma. Some do have other can use it without problems. I have no idea why is that.

I will try to point you in the right direction regarding the web server..

There are a lot of files missing on it. The repo 7z file which has the file listing and checksums is OK, but the actual files that the listing points to are missing from server. So, if your proman addon dir is up to date, yoma acts fine. But if some files are out of date, yoma deletes old files and tries to get the new ones but they are 404(missing) on webserver. I think you should delete the repo 7z and resync with yoma upload function tab, which will reupload missing files and fix issue.

Thanks!

I will try to point you in the right direction regarding the web server..

There are a lot of files missing on it. The repo 7z file which has the file listing and checksums is OK, but the actual files that the listing points to are missing from server. So, if your proman addon dir is up to date, yoma acts fine. But if some files are out of date, yoma deletes old files and tries to get the new ones but they are 404(missing) on webserver. I think you should delete the repo 7z and resync with yoma upload function tab, which will reupload missing files and fix issue.

Thanks!

Hey man, thanks for the reply : ). You described my exact problem with yoma but im still a little confused as to how i should fix it... i have no experience with yoma so im clueless as to how i go about the resync'ing process. ive tried just putting them in the mp mission's folder but that gives me the same error as with yoma. I don't know how to sync files with yoma so if you could please give me direction's id really appriciate it

Hey man, that message was for Muecke.

Don't use yoma until he fixes the webserver. Just use the full download file for now.

Cheers

Do you have an addons free version? didn't notice you'd moved to using addons... the beauty of crCTI was its base was addon free, we cant run this on our server, thanks anyway.

Edited by i76

@octane

Can you please check out this auto config url ?

its http://5.9.105.42/yoma/proman.7z

Fresh sync from scratch worked! Cheers! Don't forget to update first post and let everyone know new URL!

Thanks again mate

Thanks octane. I will update the first post soon. Still have some work with domainstuff.

@i76

What you mean ? In OFP ? If so you are not right.

But anyway you want an addon free version ? go here and download the kb edition http://www.vsbw.de/~arma/