Muecke

CRcti Proman

1 Town = 1 Town ; 2 Town = 2 Towns ; All Town = All Towns ;)

AI plays ok with this, yes.

They dont move MHQ, no.

In Proman there are no Artyvehicles but if there were the AI would use them, yes.

The AI uses a list,yes.Depends on how much $ they have and what command the AI commander gives.

Try this:

-set your startmoney on 15k and give the AI 1000000$.

-set 8 Groupleader and 12 men groupsize

-set 12 towns and random

-set income on 1200$

-try to win ;)

HateDread if you dont have a server feel free to use our.We mostly play on evening so the rest of the day the server is empty...

In the ones I downloaded from the link you gave, there were arty vehicles, and they were used quite terribly (I mean, who runs arty vehicles up to the front line to die? :p ).

Regarding the towns - is it not possible, either at the moment, or in a later update, to get the random number of towns in a group? Like, if I pick '5 towns', have those 5 towns together. Otherwise, it's quite frustrating, with the five towns scattered all over the map, and the battles therefore being less intense. Would it be possible to look at this? :)

(And I'm in Australia - the pings would be too bad to play, sadly. Thanks for the offer, though!)

EDIT: Can confirm that group set to 'Armour Light' will attack with built MHQ units. Isn't that a bit... silly?

Edited by HateDread

In the ones I downloaded from the link you gave, there were arty vehicles, and they were used quite terribly (I mean, who runs arty vehicles up to the front line to die? :p ).

Regarding the towns - is it not possible, either at the moment, or in a later update, to get the random number of towns in a group? Like, if I pick '5 towns', have those 5 towns together. Otherwise, it's quite frustrating, with the five towns scattered all over the map, and the battles therefore being less intense. Would it be possible to look at this? :)

(And I'm in Australia - the pings would be too bad to play, sadly. Thanks for the offer, though!)

EDIT: Can confirm that group set to 'Armour Light' will attack with built MHQ units. Isn't that a bit... silly?

I know what you mean with the 5 Towns thing. Its not planed atm.But maybe someday.

What do you mean with built MHQ units ?

Ahh okay. Oh well. Just gets annoying at start when AI has to run many kilometers to get to nearest town :P

And I mean, the AI buys MHQ-style vehicles, and attacks towns with them, when set to 'Armour Light', just as it attacks head-on with artillery when set to 'Cars'. All it does is get them killed - the units are no match for actual front-line units.

There are MHQ vehicles in ArmA wich we use for CTI. BTR90 and LAV.

We dont have special Vehicles wich are marked as MHQ.

If you remember in OFP we had a M113 and a BMP2 both with support red cross.

The BTR90 and the LAV are also regular vehicles.

We dont work on the KB version so i cant change any lists of vehicles as we work on the Proman wich has diffrent lists and prices....

Btw:

You can slot in as commander then drive to a good baseposition and get back into lobby to slot in as bravo. After 4min the Alpha ai will be commander...

I know what you mean with the 5 Towns thing. Its not planed atm.But maybe someday.
I miss this too. I can remember that it was already in there but was changed or i'm totaly wrong? North and South route or so.

Hello all. Back and testing the latest non addon version (crcti_kb_17_r25.takistan.pbo). Is there any chance you can fix the AI sounds? Running the latest 1.57 patch and I still get the slo-mo voices. The latest Warfare does not have this issue.

@TeilX

We had one 5 towns mission some long time ago.It was boring after playing it 100 times.So then a new 5 town mission with diffrent towns. Ppl start bit.... around they want other towns. Then others was like eastsidetowns are harder to capture and westsidetowns are closer together...and so on...and so on !

Now we have random towns wich is the best solution imo.Its perfect for tactical games as you have to plan your doing. Maybe 2 towns are far away then you have to keep $ for an airfac to transport stuff there. Otherwise we need to make 10 Missions for one Island...

@Mazza

The AI sounds is a BUG from BIS after 1.56 Patch. It has allready a ticket at CIT but looks like its not that important for BIS now. The point is all units who spawn in a running game have same face and broken -1 voicepitch.

And yes warfare has it also, I had that issue few times after the patch.

The Bug is a fact as you can see it in CIT and reproduce it.

If you are testing the new version, could you test if the AI vehicles use support for repair and rearm in battlefield ?

edit:

fixed in Beta 76934

Edited by Muecke
stupid

OK been testing crcti_kb_17_r25.takistan.pbo on dedicated server on OGN

Overall the game runs lot smoother than previous versions. But I am testing with 1.57, compared to other Arma versions

Observations

1. Still get the error when you click on command AI (when you are not commander).

2. Players are also exepriencing JIP connection issues, being unable to join. Though it is not all the time?? Anyone else experiencing this?

3. A disproportionate number of MLRS are created when AI commander is in charge.

4. Static defences built by AI commander are not being occupied

5. I wish there was a way to lock commander AI slots. I know this is built for human v human mainly. But its annoying when I human player joins and doesn't know how to command. Usually results in porked game.

6. I am unable to find friendly grenades for EGLM rifle grenade launcher?? (Call me noob if its there and I cant find it)

Still loving the battles etc this crcti provides. Hope the above dont sound too negative :)

Edited by mazza

OK been testing crcti_kb_17_r25.takistan.pbo on dedicated server on OGN

Overall the game runs lot smoother than previous versions. But I am testing with 1.57, compared to other Arma versions

Observations

1. Still get the error when you click on command AI (when you are not commander).

2. Players are also exepriencing JIP connection issues, being unable to join. Though it is not all the time?? Anyone else experiencing this?

3. A disproportionate number of MLRS are created when AI commander is in charge.

4. Static defences built by AI commander are not being occupied

5. I wish there was a way to lock commander AI slots. I know this is built for human v human mainly. But its annoying when I human player joins and doesn't know how to command. Usually results in porked game.

6. I am unable to find friendly grenades for EGLM rifle grenade launcher?? (Call me noob if its there and I cant find it)

Still loving the battles etc this crcti provides. Hope the above dont sound too negative :)

1. Its on todolist but at the bottom ;)

2. No JIP problems for a looooooooong time

3.I think KB will change this asap

4.Set Groupsize on 10

5.Its ArmA ;)

6.I think KB will fix this asap

You should tell my OGN friends to instal the proman and ACE.

;)

Info:

The Yoma adress is changed to a faster Server.

its: http://www.anker.ch/ai/yoma/proman.7z

Also 8 new missions are uploaded.

Included are missions on Lingor,ToraBora and Fallujah.

Changelog on missions v4_18:

-reworked the 2 Basesystem by Sqeezze (MHQ Autolock)

-Rearmscripts reworked for BIS Patch 1.57 by Kastenbier

-new colored sorting of structures

-only MG´s are unlimeted ammo in base

-improved AI commander by Kastenbier

-Airfieldspawns are back in

-reworked all units and weapons settings

The missions are only available over Yoma at the moment, till next full modupdate. Latest Mod is in first post...

greetz and have fun

Muecke

Edited by Muecke

Hey Muecke thanks for the update. Testing KB version :)

One thing I notice is that their isn't any bluefor MG in the weapons list?

Hey, I noticed on Chernarus that some towns don't have that black flag symbol. Yet when I go to these smaller towns there is a flag and a guirella stash next to it but I cannot cap it. I loaded the Chernarus mission in editor and noticed it even has the script flag over the small town yet cannot cap it.

Has this been mentioned before or am I the only one noticing it?

Hey, I noticed on Chernarus that some towns don't have that black flag symbol. Yet when I go to these smaller towns there is a flag and a guirella stash next to it but I cannot cap it. I loaded the Chernarus mission in editor and noticed it even has the script flag over the small town yet cannot cap it.

Has this been mentioned before or am I the only one noticing it?

Yes mostly all towns are able to count as a town to capture.

I depends on how many towns do you have choosen in the parameters.

Only the towns wich are marked on the map are towns to capture.

The towns will be setted randomly.

But every town will still have a flag even if its not to capture.You can use the crates if you drive thru.

I hope this helps....

NEW VERSION

[CTI24]crCTI Proman v4_20

We've added a Support Truck and an AA-Pod to the West and East Towngroups. There is now a small Airfac ($8000) available for earlier transport of troops and vehicles.

Changelog:

-fixed Pistolmags
-fixed Riflemags
-reworked & sorted all units new
-included small airfac for transport choppers
-optically reworked all menus
-fixed eject bug when base was build
-removed SMAV soldier from West towngroup
-removed MV22 from AI commander buylist
-new towngroup script (Kastenbier)
-new sounds and music
-highcommand text rewritten
-reworked the start defaults in parameters
-updated towngroup with one AA-pod
-updated towngroup with one support truck

Download:

Proman_Missions

LITE Version (No Addons required)

Proman Addons:

http://www.anker.ch/ai/@Proman.rar

Yoma Autoupdate:

http://www.anker.ch/ai/yoma/proman.7z

Edited by Flattermann

Are you sure we can't play a locally hosted match? I have issues creating a dedicated server. :(

You can try and it will work for 70%, but this mission needs a powerfull server.

However you can look at BIS WIKI how to make your PC to a dedicated server.

Intresting :)

gona have to give this a try :)

so i need to run a dedicated not a listen to run this at home ?

You can try and it will work for 70%, but this mission needs a powerfull server.

However you can look at BIS WIKI how to make your PC to a dedicated server.

Yeah I know there's software to run a dedicated on your own machine. After about 20-30 minutes I get extremely bad lag even of there's just two players. When hosting publicly I can have eight people join no problem. So what kind of problems can we run into if we locally host?

Had the crcti lite running on my dedicated. Was running well up to the 2 hours. I went in (rejoined) and watch an excellent firefight, then everything froze except for me and my AI, Checked to see if server was running, and it was. I was running Warfx and Real War Sound mods on client only. :)

Edited

Edited by mazza

Yep, you can set parameters before you start the mission.

This point is much important as here you have to do the setting

compare to your system.

If your system goes slow after 2h you must screw down the parameters.

Check the server fps by loging in as admin and type #monitor. If its under 10 then it goes unplayable...

@JuggernautOfWar

As far as I know you dont have to use an extern programm. You allready have a server exe in you arma mainfolder.

I think the only thing you need is a server.cfg. This should be easy to create.

Info: new version will come shortly.

Edited by Muecke

I do not have a server exe anywhere in my game folder under steamapps. I even searched for "server" under my steam folder. Where else would it be?