Sign in to follow this  
svendejong

Codemasters Expands For Nice New Shooter

Yes, but one thing that I doubt will ever change is their customer service. That's already a failure in my books. So much so to prevent me from ever buying a title from them again.
That is something that should be underlined. CM's customer service is some of the worst i've ever experienced. "That game", highlighted just how bad it is.

But like any major company who experiences very bad PR, they just cover it up wherever they can so that they can dupe people further. Best course of action is simply to spread the word ourselves.

I have a feeling it'll be the same with this game. Anything even slightly criticizing it will be covered up until they milk as large of sales as they can from the public, then cutting support for it. They have yet to not do this with any one of their games. They even do it with their largest IPs. They're a horrible company.

Apparently its going to be called Bodycount and is based off the EGO engine.

That already makes it a failure and a no-buy in my books.

HUM....Bodycount......does it means to count the body who had laughed to death seeing censorshipmaster failing again?

But like any major company who experiences very bad PR, they just cover it up wherever they can so that they can dupe people further. Best course of action is simply to spread the word ourselves.

I have a feeling it'll be the same with this game. Anything even slightly criticizing it will be covered up until they milk as large of sales as they can from the public, then cutting support for it. They have yet to not do this with any one of their games. They even do it with their largest IPs. They're a horrible company.

I can only post this as a personal observation, but it seems to me that press good or bad is almost irrelevant as far as sales of new games goes. Maybe it has an effect on the continued sales numbers as people who wait for actual information either buy or don't buy, but for that first week or two, nil effect.

It may well be that that first two week "idiot's window" is enough for companies to make a minimum amount of profit.

"Bodycount will let players shoot away cover like concrete walls."

What the hell... :icon_lol:

What the hell... :icon_lol:

Pound to a pinch of shit says that will be spot effects only ;)

Yes, but only 63 fragments of concrete can be present at one time.

Is this one meant to be THE future of modern warfare they were talking about? Nice... :p

"The new game is going to be something totally new and never done before, ever, on any system. We will have destructable invironments, guns, and a enemies. Totally new, never done before. Also, all our new features are actually fake, the destructability is completely undynamic.

Oh, and please buy this game. Now featuring more fail than ever before!"

The way that Black guy seems to talk makes me think he's the perfect partner for CM. Must throw a "right" in to every sentence, and make my game out to be t3h pwnag3, yet the screenshots and information make it look very mediocre. CM in a nutshell. Just like the supposedly "famous" Black for the PS2 was.

Edited by Zipper5

Nice...

smieszne-filmiki-Oczy-Kobry.jpg

i wait for new CM military game

i am sure CM will kick BIS ass finally with new game , CM will smash all competition with it's new game, i am suuuuure

i hope soundtrack for game will be recorded by Tokio Hotel !

it would really fit CM games !

i found exclusive news statement of CM about new game !!!

Edited by vilas

Yes, but only 63 fragments of concrete can be present at one time.

LMAO, and it can only be chipped away when programmed to do so in advance

Bodycount? Damn even the name is stupid. This is really going to be a "Run throught the level and kill everything in front you without beeing killed because of a magical shield" shooter

"The new game is going to be something totally new and never done before, ever, on any system. We will have destructable invironments, guns, and a enemies. Totally new, never done before. Also, all our new features are actually fake, the destructability is completely undynamic.

On a scale never before seen *echoes*

ROFLCOPTER

"Levels look like they're big open worlds like arma 2, but in reality they're just 3d pictures and theres shitloads of magical barriers "immersing" yourself in 512x512 sized textures and 3K polygon character models with up too, *drumroll* 64 entities on screen at once!!!

Including dead bodies and the bullet casings, our view distance is up to 32km of 1x1 sized textures, the EGO engine is truely advanced *smirks*

Conmasters really think they will sell huge huh?? They must have a group of 3rd graders on their PR team what a joke.

Oh wait.... wut about PeeC? I knew it, after they dropped support I knew they would go the console route exclusively, screw the PeeC its dead(ignorant moron link) :)

I can smell Nice... things coming out of this :rolleyes:

Yeah, sure, „never done before„ CM is good at such stuff, maybe this motto is best for them „EGO engine is used in this game, famous winner of the "Fail of the Year" awardâ€.

Maybe EGO engine should be renamed „Nice....â€

Edited by gulag

This thread makes me laugh!

Codemasters... Oh codemasters... you became so small.. LOL

Good bye! I won't miss you!

I know who will buy this crap: Only children who just bought a console then and get this game with it. Be honest People, everybody loves his first game. My first FPS was Return to Castle Wolfenstein and I loved it (well it was pretty good actually^^)

Wow you guys act like CM molested your sister!

But yeah, good point, my first fps was duke nukem :)

Yeah, sure, „never done before„ CM is good at such stuff, maybe this motto is best for them „EGO engine is used in this game, famous winner of the "Fail of the Year" awardâ€.

Maybe EGO engine should be renamed „Nice....â€

I was thinking it be renamed to the "Delusions of Grandeur" engine which for me kinda sums up everything that is CM, it even shows on their forums.

And that Black guy's comments on the new Bodycount ( yawn, that's going to be original isn't it? ) game, just reminds me of the verbal diarrhoea that Lenton spewed about that failed tactical shooter CM released and recently dropped.

Wow you guys act like CM molested your sister!

even worse

they ruined and misleading used name OFP

and their "agents" spread "crap" about Arma

even worse

they ruined and misleading used name OFP

and their "agents" spread "crap" about Arma

So ridiculing a game thats not even released yet and insulting anyone who dares to own or play console makes you better:confused: