Sign in to follow this  
ravendk

Official DDAM Wip Thread

Hello all.

Since the leak we at DDAM have been dragged a bit out in the open. So now its time to go out in the open a bit more.

Work is going well with the beta. Currently we are tweaking like crazy.

Here is a vid of some beta work adding Norrin's (very cool) weapon scripts to the main rifle M95 (C7A1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIUSlKCSQfQ

Oure talented Aeneas is allso tweaking like a madman making us newer very nice textures. Pic will follow.

Edited by RavenDK

Yes, your texture tweaking ofcourse :D sorry bud.

Your working is splended. :)

Wow! Liking the vid (and of course the kickass texturing :D ). Really, really looking forward to this mod for sure.

What is this project? sry hear it for the first time.

Can you give me some more information what is planned?

Looks intressting from the vid :)

Its the Danish Armed Forces Mod.... I'm not sure the textures in the vid are the latest ones lol. But its a v good project. I'm just contributing part time.

DDAM covers a large part of the Danish army.

Currently arround 30 diffrent infantry types, National Guard, Infantry, Recce and army special operations forces.

Diemaco and danish used weapons with danish name and international names, covering from pistol, short CQB carbines, carbines, rifle, lsw, machingegun and at launchers.

Various vehicles like Mercedes 240, Eagle I, Piranha, M113, Leopard 2 and much more.

Danish Defence Army Module (DDAM)

Status 97% ready for public release.

Units like Infantry, Army Scouts, Army Recon, Special Force, National Guard, Airforce, Light cars, Armored cars, Armored Personal Carriers both wheeled and tracked, Tanks, Infantry Fighting Vehicles, Artillery, Observation Chopper, Fighter planes and a transport plane.

70 Weapons

38 Soldiers

32 Vechicles

arma22010042522204689.th.png

recce.th.jpg

recce2.th.jpg

descol.th.jpg

Great job on the mod, esp. the grip anims. Will machine gunners and automatic riflemen be modded with this anim, i.e. when prone or support they'll move the non-firing hand to the stock?

Great job on the mod, esp. the grip anims. Will machine gunners and automatic riflemen be modded with this anim, i.e. when prone or support they'll move the non-firing hand to the stock?

No its visual bling from Modul's animation pack.

i believe he was referring to the change hand anims shown in the vid ;) raven

i believe he was referring to the change hand anims shown in the vid ;) raven

Ow.. my bad.

We have changed from Norin's CQB to ACE CQB, but a slightly simular thing will be used regarding the grip..

Any news/updates? :)

I think raven is still in the bug test stages i know he wants everything to be near perfect before release.

oki i can contribute abit to the ddam news.. eventhough im located where i am.. i still had some things in as WIP.... a new leopard 2a5dk based on Bionics brilliant model.. sry about not being able to show pics at this time.. but since im in afghanistan and dont have my work here i can only give u written info...

dk

hey got some wip pics of the leopard.. dont mind the canadian flag on it... its still wip and its gonna continue staying that way till i get home from afghanistan.. but enjoy and hope u like it so far!!

hope the pics arent too big... tried to make them as small as possible.. with the capabilities i have... and if i get a ban then thats how it is..:( but dont have paint or anything here

leopard2u.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

leopard1.th.jpg

22129751.th.jpg

leoparda.th.jpg

Edited by DK||SES||

Hey guys, any plans to get this working with OA in future? i tried it with OA but it breaks the Takistani Cars.. none of the gunners have soldiers.

DDAM OA is on Armaholic..

Has this mod come to a complete hault?

the barracuda camo tex is still very wip at the moment.. but it is being worked on slowly. but steady

overwatchonhighground.jpg

here is a pic of the Alpha-troops observing on highground down into the greenzone!!