Sign in to follow this  
DevilBass

********* back again, funny?

Hello everyone, no quit suprising, about *********, i remember at Arma 1 many peoples use ********* Script to tk peoples, and make server unstable, and crash!

On the time on Arma 1 i complaint and i post a mail to Bis, about this kind of stupid group from USA, like to destroying fun from peoples like to play in multiplayer, Bis never responding about that! actualy this is the same situation again on Arma 2, i dont no what Bis would do about that, but, many peoples complaint! Battle eyes, dont do hes job i thing, because, i see no one of guys using this script, be eject of server...what battleyes suposed doing about that?

Actualy many peoples just frustrated about the situation, dont playing, our just create server with passworld, so to play you need to register on every forum over internet to play Arma 2?

I suggest To You Bis, to check what i talk serriously, because, is quit long many peoples complaints! this quit frustrated for somone pay the game, and like to play in multiplayer with other peoples, i dont understand why this stupid ass like ********* Group, hes alive again, and is not on real prison.

I thing, this kind of group destroy they entire game scene from peoples like to play fear and no stress.

And remember peoples using ********* Script in Multiplayer, When i have a large list of ingame nick name with Number id and some thing to prouve your using ********* script to torture ingame peoples, and crashed server, i will send this thing to Bis! No warning! trust me!

(am suprising Bis, replace the real name of what i talk with some Stars) thats because you no that situation! but you dont do nothing?

Edited by DevilBass

Thanks for that information :rolleyes:

cheaters are in all games in fact arm2 probably has a lot less than most, sure you can script/hack arma2 easy, but thats the point, this game isn't about being top of the list points wise, you don't get prizes etc.

My advice if your as upset as you seem, find a nice squad, play on mod locked servers etc, once some tard joins and cheats they are instant kicked.

I've had no issues in arma2 compared to something like CS.

Yes people cheat etc, but they get very bored and move on very quickly.

Cheaters always find their way, no matter how good the anti-cheating measures are. The best way to avoid them is to find a good group of players with their own private server.

What do you expect BIS to do? They can ban them, but then they can find a way to be unbanned. They're hackers. I'm surprised people think that there's easy ways to stop them. There isn't. They get around almost every form of anti-piracy and anti-hacking software available. The only thing I've yet to see a hacker... hack, is FADE (and that's an ingenious system).

So either find a private server, or play on servers that allow no mods at all. Best way to stop them. And the names are censored to prevent them from getting publicity. Most of the known cheating and hacking groups have their names censored on this forum, and all of the known members of them have been permanently banned.

Is not a hackers, is just a mod you put on your arma folder, same like ace ect...

And fade is for illegal copy only, and if you join a server you will be kicked automatic, yeah i no this system work perfectly, and am very happy about that, if you dont have 60$ to buy this kind of the game, just return play Bf2.

We don't do "nothing", we simply don't announce most of what we do on public forums, as before, if you find stuff like this making forum threads doesn't help, sending the files/details directly to us does help.