Sign in to follow this  
General Lag

Who shows off the biggest gun?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thorn @ April 09 2002,20:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">uhm, ok, category change

death-star.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

+

x-wing.jpg

=We all know the outcome of this sum wink.gif

Hey, I don't want to rant about the starwars movies....BUT.

If you where the constructor of this utterly great, immense, superb ultimate weapon. Wich has inside some very delicate parts wich react "sensible" on explosions and such. Would you build a channel right from the outmost shell into the delicate core??? Moreover, would place a fine little pathway towards the entry of this tunnel to a perfect shooting position?

I mean, why havent they just placed the hole perpenticualr to the surface, enlighted it with some blinky red guidance light so the atacking pilot SURELY doesn't miss his target. the only thing missing is "Kick me, I am with stupid!!" sign on the back of the deathstar, where vader can't read it!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Joe Porta @ April 09 2002,21:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thorn @ April 09 2002,20:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">uhm, ok, category change

x-wing.jpg

=We all know the outcome of this sum wink.gif<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

That's not Luke's fighter and noone else is good enough to blow up the Death Star wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thorn @ April 09 2002,20:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">uhm, ok, category change

death-star.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

DAMN! i was gona post that! mad.gif

well since we wana get into space age, heres what i got,A HOLE FREAKING ARMY

xprot3prev.jpg

big ass victory fleet of a MEEEEEEEELLON + fighters and Battle Crusers

terr3prev.jpg

cgvalprev.jpg

some handy frigets

prot3prev.jpg

i got your big guns right here

zerg3prev.jpg

more of my minions conquering yet another planet

terrprev.jpg

billions of infintry to carry out invasions

i think i won smile.gif

p.s. luke wasnt the only one who was able to destroy the Death Star, in episode VI Lando Calrision was also able to destroy it in the Melennium Falcon

Sorry to nitpic but those pics arnt working. It might be me i'm behind a very restrictive firewall or something. But if it isint me thats a nice fleet of red xs' smile.gif

Well.. actually. See, that was my missile bursting this star into his white age. And btw, this blurry things around it is what's left from explosion. And no, this isn't CGI.

ngc2440_hst3.jpg

Fusion bomb, what are fusion bombs? Ah, I see, those little puffs on the surface of some smaller planets. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Joe Porta @ April 09 2002,22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry to nitpic but those pics arnt working.  It might be me i'm behind a very restrictive firewall or something.  But if it isint me thats a nice fleet of red xs'  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

probably cuzz i had to edit them at least 5 times cuzz they all shown up double and i didnt type the img and /img

right

If I had a picture of the Big Bang, this is where I'd post it.

Anyway, maybe we should change this thread to

WHO'S GOTTA BIGGER DI*K and post our photos to prove it.

Okay who will start ?

thought this thread was for biggest gun, not biggest bomb... the biggest gun, would have to be the huge artillery weapon the US Army used in Desert Storm... I forget the name.. maybe you guys know what I am talking about?? It's pulled by personel trucks, and rocks back about 6 feet everytime it's fired. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A DARK LANE, A DARK BACKYARD, BAD LIT UP PARKING LOTS OR ENDLESS UNDERGROUND PARKINGS - THERE, OVER THERE AN UNCANNY NOISE, A SHADOW, THAT IS SHOOING OVER THE WALL. WELL, NOW THE BERLOQUE PISTOL AT HAND TO CREDIT. IT ASTONISHES EACH ROGUE WITH SECURITY. BECAUSE THE CARTRIDGES OF THE BERLOQUE PISTOL PRODUCING READING, WIDELY AUDIBLE BANG, THE IDEAL SUITABLY IS, ATTENTION TO EXCITING AND PUTS DARK SHAPES TO THE FLIGHT IMMEDIATELY.

<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, OH NO!, that guy's got a Berloque pistol! I gotta run! Ahhhhhhhhhh, please sir, don't shoot me with that miniscule pistol! I don't want a bruise !! tounge.gif

Since the past few 'weapons' are fictional, I will start anew.

Take this Berloque!

imgfreedomarms454casullrevolverimagefile.jpg

A 'Freedom Arms' .454 Casull Revolver.

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (§nake @ April 10 2002,06:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">thought this thread was for biggest gun, not biggest bomb...  the biggest gun, would have to be the huge artillery weapon the US Army used in Desert Storm...  I forget the name..  maybe you guys know what I am talking about??  It's pulled by personel trucks, and rocks back about 6 feet everytime it's fired.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The Crusader? It's not in service yet.

The biggest howitzer currently in service by the US is the Paladin (M109A6), but it doesn't quite fit your description.

*sigh* peoplejust cant keep this thread on topic can they? It was a good idea...I'll try to get it back on track (go read the first post for the rules of this thread! smile.gif )

51b-2.jpg

HK-51B

Now the idea is the next person post a larger belt fed weapon, then the one after that posts an even bigger belt fed weapon wink.gif

biggest belt fed gun: 30 mm goalkeeper system!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scout @ April 10 2002,10:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">biggest belt fed gun: 30 mm goalkeeper system!<span id='postcolor'>

For what it is worth, the Goalkeeper uses the same gun as the A-10, the GAU-8/A. It uses a link-less belt, but I guess it does qualify as belt-fed -- good catch!

LOL............

it ok man, we are with ya biggrin.gif

and no head banging ya hear? wink.gif

used by germans during ww2,141 Feet long, 1350 tons, it takes 250 people 45 minutes to load a shell, 80cm!

ww2_d_dora_05.JPG

ww2_d_dora_06.JPG

DORASHEL.JPG

id say that shell is at least 10-12 feet tall, look at the guy next to it.