Sign in to follow this  
arb

Afghanistan Green Zone 10km Island WIP

Im liking it too but im heading out there friday, my last deployment with the forces thank fuck for that then i get to sit at home with my feet up and chill.

From what iv seen its pretty close but if there is anything you need to know or want any advuce on sumat hit me up and ill get back to ya as soon as im near a computer in bastion.

Good luck from across the pond man.

Im liking it too but im heading out there friday, my last deployment with the forces thank fuck for that then i get to sit at home with my feet up and chill.

From what iv seen its pretty close but if there is anything you need to know or want any advuce on sumat hit me up and ill get back to ya as soon as im near a computer in bastion.

good luck bro..and thanks for your sevices..

i could use some decent photos of there houses if anybody can find any?:yay:

PS. Good luck out there fellla keep it safe

Hey man nice project, like has been said already, big project.

Just wondering how close to real Green Zone are you going for here?

Good luck

dark...that looks great...loving how this project is coming together!

It reminds me for some reason of one of the guard houses on the base in cyprus...not sure why it's probs 10 years since i saw it so my memory is probably a little fuzzy. Combine these custom buildings with the map and the models that is being put together and we are going to have something v special.

yes this is truly amazing! the both of ya are a great team! btw does any us troops at all..including sf guys operate in this area? reason i ask is becuase my cusin said its all britts over thier, but thy operate with our us sf guys(in rl)? is that true for this area in real life?

i would love to use a map where thiers more then just british troops..same with just u.s.! to be hoest its funner to play with both brits and americans..even tho im an american..i hate only being able to use all american stuff..as thiers so much cool stuff coming out that features mostly\only british stuff..like the PR Mod! would like to be able to use american stuff with british stuff..on a map where its realistic as in rl!

Edited by soldier2390

i am not great i am a newb at modeling but i am getting there with it Now arb on the other hand is trully awesome at this stuff Thumbs up to him and any other poeple making mods its damn hard.

i have started working more on compound huts now i think all the house i make are gonna be enterable well thats the plan

I'm glad you two have combined into a team. I'm happy to see that you're going to make most of the buildings enter-able. This terrain will make out to be one hell of a piece of art once you are done. Keep up the outstanding work!

yes this is truly amazing! the both of ya are a great team! btw does any us troops at all..including sf guys operate in this area? reason i ask is becuase my cusin said its all britts over thier, but thy operate with our us sf guys(in rl)? is that true for this area in real life?

i would love to use a map where thiers more then just british troops..same with just u.s.! to be hoest its funner to play with both brits and americans..even tho im an american..i hate only being able to use all american stuff..as thiers so much cool stuff coming out that features mostly\only british stuff..like the PR Mod! would like to be able to use american stuff with british stuff..on a map where its realistic as in rl!

I believe there's a pretty diverse mix operating in Helmand the yanks definately are. As for Nad-E-Ali I'm not sure, mainly Brits but you may want to google it.

hurry up good job guys ...this map will be great i feel it :D