Sign in to follow this  
arb

Afghanistan Green Zone 10km Island WIP

Negative. Most of them don't.

When they do it as many times as you, they do. I know, I'm the one doing it a lot of the time.

Most of the people who don't know anything about map editing aren't aware of how much work, effort and time it needs to do a great map.

kind regards

When they do it as many times as you, they do. I know, I'm the one doing it a lot of the time.

Twice, eh? Yeah, many times. Sorry, I do know that I am a little impatient but I don't think I did anything wrong here.

Yes I do know how much time and effort it takes into making a map, and in no way was I rushing him or anything. I simply was asking if any updates on the map were present. A simple no would have sufficed.

I simply was asking if any updates on the map were present. A simple no would have sufficed.

No. :)

As I said in a reply to your PM a couple of weeks ago "No ETA, will be done when its done I'm afraid."

As I said in a reply to your PM a couple of weeks ago "No ETA, will be done when its done I'm afraid."

Asking for updates is not asking for it to be done.

Updates will be done when its done.

Enjoy what you have now instead of allways wanting something new.

Asking for updates is not asking for it to be done.

It's his addon; his thread; his updates. If he wants to provide updates he will, if he doesn't, he won't. It's his choice not yours.

It's his addon; his thread; his updates. If he wants to provide updates he will, if he doesn't, he won't. It's his choice not yours.

That came out wrong. I didn't meen by, I demand updates. I meant it by, asking if there were any updates.

How many childish "Any updates?" we will see from you Acoustic? :rolleyes:

arb will make an announcement if he feels and think its time to do. He is not your personal butler...

How many childish "Any updates?" we will see from you Acoustic? :rolleyes:

arb will make an announcement if he feels and think its time to do. He is not your personal butler...

I have made 2 so far, so there is potential for at least 60-70. No, after seeing how upset people get by me asking if there are any updates after 9-10 days of inactivity I am going to stop.