mondkalb

Caterpillar D7 Series

Aloha, and again some addons:

First some pictures:

arma22010021721250229.th.png arma22010021721193340.th.png

arma22010021721210792.th.png arma22010021721222925.th.png

Then a Video:

And now the text:

This little neat addon adds five (5) new Bulldozers to ArmA2. Three of them are the CAT D7H in different paintings and two of them are the CAT D7G Uparmored Version in two different paintings.

The caterpillars are actually capable of moving large objects like wrecks, cars and non-static stuff. Additionally the bulldozer-blade can be raised and lowered for better working with stuff.

Maybe even ACE2 would like to/be able to put some more funcionality into this addon. I'd appreciate it very much.

If you're kinda fond of the "attachTo" command: Things can be attached to the front blade using the memory-point "BladePOS".

Classnames:

Vehicles:
MBG_D7H_Civ
MBG_D7H_GRN
MBG_D7H_DES
MBG_D7G_GRN
MBG_D7G_DES

Items:
MBG_FreeBacon

Credits go to www.cgtextures.com as I was using large amounts of it's textures. Additional Credits go to XT-19 and Freshman for helping me with the WIP-Video.

And now the Download!!!

See the Readme for more detailed information.

:yay:

MBG Caterpillar V.1.0. @ Filefront; 28 MB

Edited by Mondkalb

great 1 mondkalb, gone give here a quick try-out and see what this baby can do and glad to see the ham comes with it:D

nice job

Awesome!

I'm going to plow communist cars all day! :p

EDIT: Are you plowing dead bodies into a mass grave in that last pic?!?! That wasn't advertised in the commercials! lol

Edited by Ballistic09

While the dozers do not interest me so much I am interested in this "FreeBacon" item included in the download?

Is this bacon thick-cut? Nitrate-free? I'm wondering because I have only a few slices left at home for breakfast tomorrow.

:p

Looks like a cool addon, if its half as good as Celle I'm sure it will be AWESOME.

Thank you all! This kind of reaction is the best motivation one could want. Thanks.

When I made this WIP-Video I was thinking something like "Umm... always when I watch a WIP Video I regret spending the last 5 minutes looking at landscape, listening to shitty music and see maybe for one minute the addon itself..." So I went on and tried to reproduce the exact same thing: and failed.

Luckily this video was a more enjoyable outcome... One you don't regret watching, and maybe watch it a second time because of the "kewl" music in the beginning...

:p

Mondkalb great release. Did anyone try to put back on wheels the overturned (to side) LAV-25 HQ? ;)

Downloading IMMEDIATELY.

- Hilarious in game moment will occur.

awesome video!!! :D I love the voice over, its almost like you try to make people fall of their chairs laughing :)

I've just downloaded this and can't seem to find my free bacon? ;)

Great work Mondkalb, love it! Any chance of a version with slat armour?

wow Mondkalb! you made my dreams come true..and not to be picky at all, as im so happy over these but will there be a woodland camo...or they better left as a single color? if you need help i can try to do camo? just a sugestion bud!

really do love these! and very cool you went and did and up-armored one for everybody!

your hard work is much apreciated!

EDIT: btw is most cases these are very great for turning over apcs\tanks..this really is and alsome addon..hope to see ones with guns too!

Edited by soldier2390

There's a big chance that I am going to add more vehicles. But well... I'll have to see for it. IF, then there's going to be a Forklift of some sort. SLAT would be an easy thing to add.

But, on the other hand: Having eight different versions of basically one vehicle is something I'd like to avoid.

Awesome!

I'm going to plow communist cars all day! :p

EDIT: Are you plowing dead bodies into a mass grave in that last pic?!?! That wasn't advertised in the commercials! lol

Hey, he has to get his "Bacon" from somewhere.

Great addon + video. I'm off to continue dying from laughter. See you in the afterlife. (I'll be the bacon you get next week) :D