Sign in to follow this  
$able

RCon server administration coming to ArmA 2!

Dorph;1994775']Thx

The bans command with large banlist still does not work and disconnects bercon.

Are you sure you are using v0.92?

Our bans works fine now, 292 bans on file and it worked good.

Hoping the arma2 rcon on dev-heaven gets updated. Would love to have a GUI for other people in our unit.

Wow,

So uhm, if you try to do "kick 1" or whatever a players name is,

We are getting a HARD crash on the server, whole thing goes down. Using the current BattlEye RCon v0.92 beta $able.

Wow,

We are getting a HARD crash on the server, whole thing goes down. Using the current BattlEye RCon v0.92 beta $able.

i can confirm this. however. when i kick myself with my own rcon. this does not happen.. only with official rcon. which i find strange.

the error message:

The instruction at 0x10002cc1 referenced memory at 0x5c1519e7. The memory could not be read

----

Wow,

Fixed in BE Server v1.122. :)

It was an old bug though (that was only triggered in the new BE Server version for some reason), not related to RCon changes at all.

is there eny way to make sure that if someone is using the Loki Lost Keys and joins the server that it will detect it in battleeye that works on the MP side that it will detect the hack.

coz there is a hack out and it works!

Afik Be is not designed to prevent client joining with addons. that people are able to join with cheat addons is a BIS security issue with the key system. not Be's fault.

$able.

is there any chance you can increase the length of the ban/kick message players get when they get booted of the server. or is that something bis needs to do.

it should be increased to at least 64 chars so one can gve a proper reason.

kinda annoying only showing 1/2 the message. "(you have been kicked from this server becau)"

is there eny way to make sure that if someone is using the Loki Lost Keys and joins the server that it will detect it in battleeye that works on the MP side that it will detect the hack.

coz there is a hack out and it works!

verifysignatures=2; in your server.cfg - it has nothing to do with BE.

And loki is not a hack, its a tool for missionmakers. If servers run without

signatures on, they should expect to be ruined by players misusing tools like that.

Version 1.8.0 BETA of the RCon GUI has been released!

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/rcon

It is now fully compatible with the new BattlEye protocol.

Sponsoring by dao.nu

Thanks for testing!

If you like the tool please donate in order to help me to keep up the project.

hm seems that rcon cmd has a limit of bans in the txt.. if i type in bans it diconects and i have to reconnect!

is there a limit of bans in the txt ???

i have the same problem. my ban file has 327 guids. when bans command is issued it disconnects.

i have not tested to see how many bans can be listed with bans command by removing line by line. got better things to do.

im using BERcon v.092 Beta. the official rcon tool.

soners rcon crashes too on big ban lists

Edited by nuxil

Indeed there was a buffer size limitation in my RCon tool.

It is fixed now: http://dev-heaven.net/projects/rcon

Thanks to Major General Stephen Carter for granting me access to his server.

@=WBG=ati: Is there any problem with the RCon GUI or why aren't you using it?

Edited by Soner

Indeed there was a buffer size limitation in my RCon tool.

It is fixed now: http://dev-heaven.net/projects/rcon

Thanks to Major General Stephen Carter for granting me access to his server.

@=WBG=ati: Is there any problem with the RCon GUI or why aren't you using it?

na thers no problem with it :O) we use it... but we were wating till your out of beta ;)

ok i cant get this thing to work for nothing i host my own server and i need to know what the BEserver.cfg should look like and what port and ip to connect to

ok i cant get this thing to work for nothing i host my own server and i need to know what the BEserver.cfg should look like and what port and ip to connect to

http://www.se-corps.de/?p=529

a full howto for Linux incl the be config part

is there going to be an update for battleeye out soon becouse that are some new metherds out to bypass the battleeye!

Guest ca655321

I use custom paths for all config files and battleeye folder, I am unable to connect now but I was before I changed to custom paths. does your app connect directly to the port or does it matter what path is being used?

I use custom paths for all config files and battleeye folder, I am unable to connect now but I was before I changed to custom paths. does your app connect directly to the port or does it matter what path is being used?

What exact custom path did you specify? Make sure the beserver.cfg is present there.

Guest ca655321

yes sir, the BEserver.cfg is present and I know I typed the password correctly.

yes sir, the BEserver.cfg is present and I know I typed the password correctly.

So again, what is the exact path you specified? Something is obviously wrong here.

Yesterday i turned on signcheck on our server once again and one of our members was kicked by the system mssg: "gamehack 30" ..Wat does it mean is there a list of what then mean and should i be worried?

Yesterday i turned on signcheck on our server once again and one of our members was kicked by the system mssg: "gamehack 30" ..Wat does it mean is there a list of what then mean and should i be worried?

There is no public list, but all violations that contain the word "hack" are positive detections, i.e. a real hack was used.