Sign in to follow this  
{Op4}Bsilenced

Domination ports by Bsilenced

Hey man. How did you get the R3F arty to work on Isle Duala. I can only get accurate shots with Map click on Duala. When i try it manually the Latitude position is totally wrong. I also confimred that with the map click. When i use the map click it register a totally different coordinate than when i just look at the map. But with map click it hits the target with the wrong coordinates. But when i enter the right coordinates it will totally mis. I try'd tod ownload your map to take a look at it, but the link doesn't work anymore. Is there a possebility you can send me a fix?

hop on 10thsfg server and load up op4 dom no brackets and R3F is there and working grab it from you MP mission cash and you should be good to go.

Cheer's ChefD

sorry fellas i been away since march,yesterday was my first day trying oa out.. i will start editing again as my work season comes to an end. in the next month or 2.

Cool. If it can help, when you some day get's time to edit it; the errors I get (version 4) is related to old references to ACE stuff which is not anymore.

updated march 16th 2010

Domination Duala version 3 ace required includes r3f artillery and mando missile script,mando missile script seems to conflict with mando addon,im not sure if its server side or mision side

http://www.filefront.com/15588157/%7BOp4%7D_Dom_Duala_3.isladuala.rar

Anybody know where i can get it or if somebody can post or PM.

I am gating error -1 on Filefront

thx.

i dont have it anyore myself. i heard some servers were still hosting it, you could find one join it and get it out of your local settings app data cache...

either way the mision is really old theres plenty of newer duala ports out there