Sign in to follow this  
{Op4}Bsilenced

Domination ports by Bsilenced

Can anybody port DOMINATION to Namalsk?

think i saw referance to somebody doing one, if not ill do it...

think i saw referance to somebody doing one, if not ill do it...

Please Bsilenced make Namalsk for us!!

Whe want play this snow map in Domination.

Thanks. I was just getting ready to play, this must have been what I was waiting for. :)

Would be great if you could remove the intro at the start

hell yah namalsk!! Could thirsk work with domination? Not many cities but still a nice snow map.

yea i have looked at thirsk to be honest i would rather do it instead of namalsk..some cool new winter units and objects to go with it...

any map can work with domi look at quesh kibrul, i just make less ao,a and remove most starting armour and bonus armour and lessen the armour the ai have..in quesh i replaced most heavy armour with bmd,s..

True true. I guess if you wanted to you could create bases with BIS structures etc for more AOs. And because thirsk relativly flat tanks would work although less. It has 2 airports. Yah sounds good im excited for it. Are you planning on making an AI recruit version?

Hey on a side note, have u ever thought about adding voice acting to certain things? Like when sidemission come up or the standard artillery observers have been spotted? Just a little detail that I thought Id throw out. Also volunteering hah.

could be done, but for now im gonna concentrate on finnishing my mission then doing some more ports of dom...

It seems that the old versions have trouble with ACE_V1 stable.

Those version's of 16march, are those compatible with ACE V1 stable?

news is im still working on my own mission for op4, it will be atleast another week before i can start another dom port...

one of our members, strikor is still actively doing dom ports,hes got some interesting stuff like ressistance vs east etc, ill ask him if hes interested in doing namalsk...

he hasnt released anything publicly but you can find different doms on the CRACKHOUSE SERVER...

another member jen has been doing a celle version, but i dont know where he is with that..

as far as compatibility of old missions i dunno, my team is still updating dev ace and playing the duala version alot..

try putting op4 in the MISSION name filter of servers and look to see if any of the servers are running ace stable, im willing to bet there are ,whether they had to modify to get it to work i dont know but you can get it either way..

the extra comps in dom is a great idea ive already built a random spawn comp script for my mission that i plan on using in dom and releasing to the public, along with a random base script..

Hey on a side note, have u ever thought about adding voice acting to certain things? Like when sidemission come up or the standard artillery observers have been spotted?

In evo I plundered the stringtable

found in the pbo folder "a2_xml_to_cvs"

there's some cracking lines ofdialogue in there you can borrow for pre and post side-missions

e.g.

str_som_ambush_briefing_1

We have fresh intel for you showing a convoy on route near your position.

str_som_ambush_briefing_2

Suggest you intercept and destroy it. Can you take on this objective? Over.

str_som_ambush_briefing_timeout

%Team, be advised, another unit has been assigned to handle the convoy. Over.

str_som_ambush_debriefing_end1

Our eye in the sky confirms all vehicles destroyed. Good job. Out.

etc etc

I don't know if you already use this stuff, so please excuse me if you do!

OP4 I can figure out how to get the proper coords on the ammo box placement. How did you resolve that. I know this info is in the i_client.sqf but how did you come up with the numbers for placement.

cords in the script are the same in the mission sqm but without the middle set

mission sqm 4707.69,01234,10232,0

what you need in the sqf 4707.69,10232,0

Firstly thank you very much for sharing these! It's great to have domination on more islands!

In Duala there is a very loud vehicle startup sound right before the intro starts, is there a way to get rid of that?

Domination Duala ACE version download link ded :( Who have mirror for this mission? :)

In Duala there is a very loud vehicle startup sound right before the intro starts

this is the F4 i think