Sign in to follow this  
walker

Very Unprofessional Assassins

It would have been easier if someone in a buisness suit with another guy in a suit walked up to door, with the side one stops to stand and guard the door, like any other door guard. Then the other guy walks in, as if on buisness, kills him, walks back out, nods to the guy, they both then walk off as if nothing happened. To a waiting limo (to show empassis on the buisness trip)

Or at least, thats how I would have done it. ;)

I think anything would of worked besides what they did!

Hi all

At a cost of 400 million pounds UK passports are to be upgraded to help prevent fraudulent use of our passports.

British postcard scenes make new UK passports safer

By James Lyons 26/08/2010

UK passports will get a £400million upgrade to combat fraud after Israeli assassins stole the identities of six Britons.

The re-design, unveiled yesterday, includes pictures of British landscapes - complete with our typical bad weather.

The security chip, which holds personal information, will now be hidden in the inside cover.

The holder's details move from the back to the second page to bring the UK into line with other countries and speed up border checks. A second photograph is also used and the designs will cover two pages...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/08/26/british-postcard-scenes-make-new-uk-passports-safer-115875-22514425/

As allways follow the link for the original article in full

In Australia the ASIO is using the tradecraft signatures from the operation to spot and identify other Mossad assets illegaly using Australian passports; several have already been identified and are under investigation.

Australia investigates more alleged Israeli spies

Posted on March 1, 2010

By JOSEPH FITSANAKIS | intelNews.org

The Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO) is among a number of Western intelligence agencies investigating at least three dual Australian-Israeli citizens, who are suspected of being Israeli spies. Citing “two Australian intelligence sourcesâ€, the Sydney Morning Herald said that the investigation into the three suspects began last year and is not connected to the January 19 assassination of Hamas official Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in Dubai. At least three of the 26-member Mossad hit squad that killed al-Mabhouh used forged Australian passports to enter and exit the United Arab Emirates. What alerted the ASIO to the three Mossad suspects is that all are connected to an apparent Israeli front company in Europe, all three emigrated to Israel within the last ten years, and all three recently changed their names (some repeatedly) from European-Jewish-sounding to Anglo-Saxon sounding...

http://intelligencenews.wordpress.com/2010/03/01/01-402/

The Hon Stephen Smith MP, Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade instructed them to investigate further:

Abuse of Australian Passports

Statement to the House of Representatives (check against delivery)

24 May 2010

On 25 February, I advised the House of the suspected fraudulent use of a number of Australian passports in connection with the murder of senior Hamas figure Mahmoud Al-Mabhouh.

I now advise the House of the Government's response to this matter.

First it is worth recalling the circumstances in which this came to the Government's attention and our response to date.

On 20 January, Mr Al-Mabhouh was found murdered in a hotel room in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.

On 16 February, police in Dubai announced that falsified passports from the United Kingdom, Ireland, France and Germany had been used in connection with the murder.

Late on 22 February, Dubai authorities approached Australian officials with an inquiry about two Australian passports.

The following day, 23 February, Dubai authorities confirmed to Australian officials that they were investigating a number of Australian passports in connection with the murder.

Since that time, Dubai authorities have announced that they are investigating four Australian passports in connection with the murder.

Those four Australian passports are in the names of: Mr Adam Korman, Mr Joshua Bruce, Ms Nicole McCabe, and Mr Joshua Krycer.

From the first contact on 22 February, Australian authorities have cooperated fully with Dubai investigators.

On 25 February, I expressed to the House my concern that these Australian passports had been used fraudulently.

Both the Prime Minister and I condemned in the strongest possible terms this apparent misuse and abuse of Australian passports.

On 25 February, I also announced that the Australian Federal Police, in conjunction with relevant agencies, had been asked to investigate the possible abuse of these passports.

These agencies included the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO), the Australian Secret Intelligence Service (ASIS) and the Australian Passport Office.

On 9 April, I received the Australian Federal Police report.

Upon a preliminary assessment of that report, it was clear that further work and advice was required from other agencies, in particular ASIO and ASIS...

http://www.foreignminister.gov.au/speeches/2010/100524_statement_israel_passports.html

I dare say other nations are doing the same. There are reports as yet unconfirmed of a major investigation in the US.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

@pviera11

You make me lol. I didn't realise we had a resident professional assassin here.

It's either that or you're a clueless idiot who has a very false sense of expertise in subjects of which you haven't the faintest of clues.

Hi all

The damage to Israel's Mossad from this amateur hour operation continues to mount with what is possibly the worst and most far reaching blunder of the operation coming to light in the media only now.

As I pointed out in the very first post of this thread:

...They have essentially written, filmed and power pointed a manual on how to counter them selves. Their whole training structure and SOPs now have to be changed...

That is shown in the recent revelations about the Mossad's tradecraft exhibited in the characterisation of their methods of obtaining false identities:

Who is Christopher Lockwood? The mysterious British citizen using the name of a "dead" Israeli soldier in Al-Mabhouh hit squad

Tuesday, 12 October 2010 18:30 Dr. Hanan Chehata

...A British citizen using a "dead" Israeli soldier's name

Although the story seemed to die down for a few months it has now resurfaced following a report in the Wall Street Journal on Friday (8th October) which revealed that one of the primary suspects in the assassination of Mabhouh, British citizen Christopher Lockwood, was in fact not born as Christopher Lockwood but as Yehuda Lustig. Born to Jewish parents in Scotland, who were both from British Mandated Palestine, Yehuda apparently changed his name in 1994 to Christopher Lockwood. But why did Yehuda change his name? It has been suggested that this was to make it easier for him to travel between the UK and Arab countries where he seems to have acted as facilitator for the other assassins seemingly connected to Mossad.

This new revelation now directs the spotlight back onto Britain. Not only is a British citizen at the top of the suspect list but he also operated, at the time of the assassination, under a different name to the one he was born with. Who exactly facilitated his change of name and the issue of a new passport (a passport the UK government has confirmed is genuine)? Was there someone on the inside helping him to forge his new identity or was he acting alone? This is one obvious question that the British authorities would do well to answer...

As always follow the link to the original article and text in full

http://www.middleeastmonitor.org.uk/articles/middle-east/1625-who-is-christopher-lockwood-the-mysterious-british-citizen-using-the-name-of-a-qdeadq-israeli-soldier-in-al-mabhouh-hit-squad

In the UK obtaining a list of Deed Poll name changes is something that can be done by anyone visiting the UK records office and includes original name and date of change as well as other identity indicaters. It can even be done by numbers of third parties and disguised in a research bundle, using any of the records research firms that you can find on the web. The same is true of virtually any other country in the western world, often they are available on the web. The numbers are not too big so it is logistically simple. Heck you can probably cross check it against the names of Israeli deaths same as it was in this case.

The fact that this is now coming out in the media may indicate the lines of enquiry other intelligence services will or more probably have been taking to discover lists of the Mossad's agents and false identities.

This mass loss of fake ID's along with the ability it gives other intelligence services to backtrack the Mossad's operations, agents and assets; is a disaster for Israel and the Mossad.

As I pointed out this operation may have crippled the Mossad.

Sadly Walker

Edited by walker

To support Walker's speculation that counter-ops may have been involved please consider the following.

Beginning at 4:55 Clip 2, Kevin leaves hotel and grabs a taxi. Notice the man from right of screen that follows up behind Kevin. Large heavy man, with bulging chest. He has no travel bags.

This man's entire head is 'blurred'. The only other blur was the tourist that exited the elevator/lift in Clip 3 at 2:56 and was delayed by Kevin while the other team tried to execute a write command to the target's door card lock device.

Notice the similarity to the features of both men that are 'blurred' out. However, their walking gait is significantly different. Regardless, of whether these men are or are not the same individual... the question must be asked... why are these men being 'blurred' when nobody else in all three clips were?

By the way, they failed to blur the mirror image in the elevator door.

Clip 2 http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=dubaisesslon&annotation_id=annotation_425824#p/a/u/2/K8XDhnEJ-N0

Clip 3 http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=dubaisesslon&annotation_id=annotation_425824#p/u/3/RWxjxTaWytE

To support Walker's speculation that counter-ops may have been involved please consider the following.

Beginning at 4:55 Clip 2, Kevin leaves hotel and grabs a taxi. Notice the man from right of screen that follows up behind Kevin. Large heavy man, with bulging chest. He has no travel bags.

This man's entire head is 'blurred'. The only other blur was the tourist that exited the elevator/lift in Clip 3 at 2:56 and was delayed by Kevin while the other team tried to execute a write command to the target's door card lock device.

Notice the similarity to the features of both men that are 'blurred' out. However, their walking gait is significantly different. Regardless, of whether these men are or are not the same individual... the question must be asked... why are these men being 'blurred' when nobody else in all three clips were?

By the way, they failed to blur the mirror image in the elevator door.

Clip 2 http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=dubaisesslon&annotation_id=annotation_425824#p/a/u/2/K8XDhnEJ-N0

Clip 3 http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=dubaisesslon&annotation_id=annotation_425824#p/u/3/RWxjxTaWytE

Hi Bakfyr

Good spot. I think it is the last nail in the coffin.

I had just assumed that ID able civilians had been blurred but you are correct 99% are not, only the stocky characters you mention are blurred out, so why were they blurred? I assumed and it made an ass of me.

It implies that the whole operation was pre planned to draw in the Mosaad, as I started to believe from early on. It also implies that Dubai was involved: either right from the start in setting the trap or that those who ran the operation let the Dubai authorities in on it as soon as it was complete; inorder to have Dubai's CCTV do all the leg work for them.

I am guessing the latter as the less people who new about the operation the better but they will have told them here is a chance to make your selves look good, to get the Dubai authorities on board; while those who ran the operation gathered a treasure trove of info on the Mossad.

The Mossad needs to take note that this enemy is more capable and serious than those it has faced up to now. That it has so comprehensively bated and lead the Mossad up the garden path to show its knickers on the promise of a sweetie; in the form of the already dieing from cancer Mahmoud al Mabhouh in Dubai; from the "nice" enemy agency, shows the Mossad needs to improve its methods and training.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Hi all

Almost a year after the clumsy assassination of Mahmoud al Mabhouh and Israel is still suffering the strategic ramifications on its foreign, economic and defense policies.

Likud's Gamliel refused entry to Dubai

Following accusations Israel behind al-Mabhouh killing, Dubai bars entry to Gila Gamliel, due to attend World Economic Forum conference

Roni Sofer Published: 11.02.10, 21:29 / Israel News

After accusations that the Mossad was behind the assassination of senior Hamas man Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, Dubai has closed its gates to Israelis – including Deputy Minister Gila Gamliel (Likud) who was to attend the World Economic Forum conference as Israel's representative.

Gamliel was elected as a "young leader" to the Forum of Young Global Leaders, whose objective is to create an international community of some 200 future leaders under the age of 40 from around the world. She received the invitation about two weeks ago and confirmed she would participate. However, all the organizers' efforts to obtain an entry permit came to naught – because of the assassination of al-Mabhouh...

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3978795,00.html

As always follow the link to the original story and full text

As well as reducing Israels influence abroad and preventing Israel normalising its relations with Gulf states at a critical time with regard to Iran the reduction in Israel's ability to influence world economic affairs post the 2007/8 recession and the future agendas of the world economies has severely affected Israel's economy.

The strategic reduction in Israel's defence and intelligence capabilities at a strategic moment in Iran's nuclear ambitions continues unabated. Many Israeli politicians dare not visit Europe for fear of international war crimes warrants. Israel had hoped to see these international war crimes warrants reduced at least in the UK and the Gordon Brown government was setting the train in motion for this just before the assassination but the use of UK passports in the crime made it impossible to change the UK's stance.

Now Israel has become so desperate that it removed all UK/Israel Intelligence cooperation in the hope of forcing UK Foreign Secretary William Hague to change UK law.

What next for relations between Israel and the UK?

12:40 UK time, Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Israel has announced it is postponing "strategic dialogue" with the UK over defence and security issues, as the UK's Foreign Secretary begins an official visit to Israel and the occupied territories. How will this affect relationships between the countries? ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/haveyoursay/2010/11/what_next_for_relations_betwee.html

As always follow the link to the original story and full text

Along with continued finding of Mossad spies in other countries as a result the fallout from this event the strategic losses suffered by Israel make this possibly the worst setback in the Mossad's history.

I continue to think Israel's Mossad was lured into killing, an already dieing of cancer, Mahmoud al Mabhouh, for precisely these kinds of strategic effects and that thus the Mossad has been bested by a strategically skilled foe who has sacrificed a tactical pawn for strategic victories. That the Mossad did not even consider the possibility that this was a trap is astonishing and shows a degree of of pompous conceit that may be the Mossad's undoing.

Kind Regards walker

yet i still see no 100% evidence it was Mosad at all ...

so much for conspiracy theories ;)

I see no 100% evidence that the sun will rise tomorrow either.

Sometimes you just have to look at the balance of probabilities.

Ummm, the killers LOOK like jews?

I've stayed out of this thread until now, but doesn't take a rocket scientist to see they are obviously from red sea pedistrians :rolleyes:

Besides, cameras are everywhere now so if with a little effort you can get a video record of virtually anything taking place in a public place.

Edited by jblackrupert

Hi all

In the media there is renewed discussion about this owing to certain documents being published.

Google ...

Cat is out of the bag.

This appears to have triggered other events including this:

Report: Mossad to apologize to UK for using fake British passports

Published: 12.25.10, 21:43

Incoming Mossad Chief Tamir Pardo is set to apologize to the British authorities for the use of forged British passports during the assassination of senior Hamas operative Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in Dubai, the Telegraph reported...

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4004271,00.html

As always follow the link to the original text in full

I guess this is where I get to say: I told you so.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Hi all

In the media there is renewed discussion about this owing to certain documents being published.

Google ...

Cat is out of the bag.

This appears to have triggered other events including this:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4004271,00.html

As always follow the link to the original text in full

I guess this is where I get to say: I told you so.

Kind Regards walker

Actually I think this kind of implies the opposite.

In the end, we are still integrally co-operating with Mossad over Iran.

And no amount of silly passport nonsense is going to outweigh their importance to us as strategic allies.

They know it. We know it.

Storm in a teacup. Nothing more.

Hi Baff1

My case has always been that what we now know for certain was the Mossad operation was badly planned and ill thought out.

More importantly soon after seeing the reports in the media, and upon reading the evidence I came to the suspicion that the Mossad was fooled into the assassination of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh.

As soon as I became aware he was dying of cancer, I became much more convinced that the whole operation was a trap run by a player inimical to Israel.

From reading documents already released in an other place... the US assessed the head of Syria's Secret Service as being very intelligent; so it could well be he who organised this trap into which the Mossad fell. Other possibilities have always been Iran and possibly some other Arab player or group of players, and I said as much in early posts in this thread.

It also occurred to me that there was an outside possibility that the US or a European power maybe came up with the plan to use the already dying Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in order to put Israel in its place, or as part of ringing in the changes. Recent cooling of relations between the West and Israel owing to the Palestinian question were discussed at length in various media and even in Israeli media, so somewhat support that possibility.

On the balance of probabilities though I maintain it was probably Syria in Cahoots with Iran with some elements in Jordan and the Arab Emirates playing bit parts; how fast the two Palestinians were arrested right after the operation was completed, for a murder that had not yet been declared a murder, leads to that conclusion; though it is a remote possiblity that those nations could just as easily be dupes of a Syrian/Iranian operation.

I said early on in this thread that I thought Dubai had been drip fed the information, feeding Jordan and the UAE the Mossad assets probably pleased them and gave them plus points in the Palestinian lobby and more importantly follows the same Modus Operandi as is exhibited in other parts of the operation.

The consequences for Israel have been dire:

Tactical moves by the force Inimical to Israel that I think were made with clear goals in mind were:

1) Choose the time and location on which the operation will take place. [√]

2) Control and pollute the Mossad intelligence stream. [√]

3) Gather detailed intelligence and records of Mossad’s methods, Tradecraft and cover companies like Payoneer. [√]

4) Negate all the agents involved, including those at the cover companies now named in the US, Germany, Austria and Switzerland, as well as busting those cover companies, even the agents and assets not identified by Dubai police are now useless, you cannot be sure the other side has not got the identities of those that are not named. [√]

5) Conduct a successful counter operation to a Mossad targeted killing operation. [√]

6) Create a Hamas martyr from a man who was dying anyway [√]

7) Control the release of information for maximum effect [√]

Strategic moves by the force Inimical to Israel that I think were made with clear goals in mind were:

1) Isolate Israel from Dubai by luring Mossad into action on Dubai’s Soil. [√]

2) Isolate Israel from Allies by filming the whole event and capturing Israel’s use of Allies Passports.[√]

Mossad’s habit of cloning passports from not unfriendly nations has a long history and was a predictable aspect. 25 year ago it caused a big problem when UK passports were used and Israel was forced to promise not to do it any more. Ditto the poison in the ear the use of Canadian passports, and the more recent New Zealand passports case where New Zealand withdrew all senior diplomatic relations. Israeli Governments have fallen in the past as a result of less than this. IMHO this time it is worse as several nations are affected at the same time.

3) Get Mossad and Israel castigated by the whole world, such that Ambassadors get quizzed and carpeted. [√]

4) Tarnish the reputation of Mossad by making them appear Amateurish [√]

5) Reduce public Trust of Mossad within Israel. [√]

6) Cause Mossad’s trust of its assets to be knocked and questioned within Mossad. [√]

7) Mossad’s targeted killings operation gets called into question and possibly put on hold. [√]

8 ) Cause Israel to suffer sanctions and costs at the hands of formerly friendly nations.[√] I have now ticked this box as it is obviously achieved

9) Reduce Israel’s international political capital at a strategic moment in time. [√] I am suspicious that this was timed to reduce the political capital at a time to suit Iran's nuclear ambitions. At the very least it seems to be synchronised with other actions to create a negative view of Israel.

10) Cause the the Head of the Mossad to be forced to resign.[√] NEW!

That last point, number 10) was something I predicted in my first post on this sad affair. Like many in the Israeli media I think the current Israeli government will soon follow him, something I also predicted in that first post.

Regards walker

Edited by walker
grammar

It has been interesting, and I am still surprised that it may be Mossad. (There's still a bit of doubt in my mind.) ;)

But, I wonder if there is any link to the subdued spy scandal between Russia and Spain?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12086186

Although, that is more likely related to something with Iran.

But still, if it was a trap, the next step is to figure out who set it.

Given that Mossad has formerly apolgised for it, I think it's fair to say they have accepted responsability.

It surprises me that this was ever a doubt for anyone.

Given that Mossad has formerly apolgised for it, I think it's fair to say they have accepted responsability.

What I read stated, "... is set to apologize...." That means it hasn't happened yet. ;)

Much depends on what the apology states.

Edit:

Hey Walker - did you see the cable in the WikiLeaks... regarding Iranian action in the US and potentially UK?

Info on a fairly well investigated effort by Iran to hit out at anti-Iranian broadcasters or something. Is a bit interesting in that the cable was just before the Abu Dhabi hit.

Edited by TRexian

Hi TRexian

I have seen the document you refer to.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

What I read stated, "... is set to apologize...." That means it hasn't happened yet. ;)

Much depends on what the apology states.

Ah righto. I hadn't spotted that.

I can't stand expected news. It's a pet hate of mine.

Thanks for the correction.

Hi all

There is long article in GQ magazine that brings to light several new factors in the Mossad Operation to Assassinate Mahmoud al-Mabhouh.

http://www.gq.com/news-politics/big-issues/201101/the-dubai-job-mossad-assassination-hamas?currentPage=1

For one the assassination team had installed a Trojan horse program on his computer odd that he and his security team did not notice this, personally I think he did.

Also they had made an attempt to poison him two months previous but the poison did not work and he just ignored the ill-health, as we now know he was by this time on Chemotherapy for cancer at the time I am guessing it both interfered with and masked the effects of the poison.

I think many of you may find it an interesting read.

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

A new arrest warrant has been issued for Uri Brodsky

Published 01:03 16.01.11 Latest update 01:03 16.01.11

Germany issues new arrest warrant for Israeli suspect in Dubai hit

Uri Brodsky, who was released on bail in Germany last year, is suspected of involvement in assassination of Hamas official Mahmoud al-Mabhouh; Dubai authorities claim at least 27 Mossad operatives were involved in hit.

By Ofer Aderet

Germany has issued a new arrest warrant for an Israeli national suspected of involvement in the assassination of Hamas official Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, according to a report published in Der Spiegel. The man, who has been identified as Uri Brodsky, was released on bail in Germany in August 2010.

Brodsky allegedly helped obtain a German passport used by one of the assassins, a man identified as Michael Bodenheimer, to enter Dubai prior to the assassination there a year ago. Dubai authorities claim at least 27 Mossad operatives were involved in the hit...

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/germany-issues-new-arrest-warrant-for-israeli-suspect-in-dubai-hit-1.337231

As Always follow link to the original article in full.

It appears that the man using the name Uri Brodsky was involved in several other cases of passport fraud and those are now each being investigated, from media in several other countries involved in the passport fraud it has lead to a large number of other passport fraud cases being uncovered.

So the dammage to the Mossad from this event continues.

As I said from very early on; this mission damaged the Mossad far more than it ever gained and I hold to the belief that the Mossad was lead up the Garden Path to show what lay under her knickers by the "nice man with sweets."

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker