Sign in to follow this  
walker

Very Unprofessional Assassins

Times wrote that the diplomat who was deported was mossads London station chief. Big blow to mossad, agree with walker that it was a trap set by a third party intelligence services. One of the biggest counterintelligence operations in a while.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article7072314.ece?token=null&offset=0&page=1

Edited by turms
link

Walker, get a grip of your life.

Go outside or something.

This argument You put forward is Quite frankly piss poor and only serves as a distraction from what is a very real peace of history in the making.

I read with great interest the going on's here, I can only think that "maybe" You have another... how can i put it, axe to grind ?.

Thomas C.

So let me be clear; why do you "VBC Lads" want me to shut up?

Kind Regards walker

VCB is around 80 members strong, I don't think you can draw tedious links between one single guy and an entire squad....although I suppose you've spent an entire topic drawing tedious links regarding assassination, so it's well within your 'abilities'. I'd say alot of people are simply tired of seeing you talk complete shit. Judging by how active this topic generally is, i'd say most here on this forum don't bother checking the topic anymore. Personally, I do. I don't tend to reply, as the entertainment is in seeing you carry on - I actually find it quite hilarious to see you reply to yourself 4 posts in a row rather than taking the hint and just letting it die. "Oh my word, he's still going" often springs to mind. I can understand if someone was actually actively discussing this with you, but, not many really care, a few guys chip in here and there, but you've ended up basically debating with yourself. As I said, I personally find it entertaining, so please, carry on. On the other hand I can understand how others are just wishing you'd let it die already. Just because one of those who feel that way is in VCB doesn't mean theres a conspiracy against you. Although given how you love em, I can see you'll be all over it. I give it 2 pages and you'll have us tied into the assassination plot.

Edited by Pathy

Hi pathy

The singular unity of you "VCB lads" was first pointed out by RKSL-Rock:

I'm with the VCB lads on this...

and I agreed with him then; it seems all you ""VCB lads" choosing to comment

...do all have the same point of view...
which makes me and I dare say others curious as to why you want the thread to end. So as to the shut up already type comments, this is an open forum if you do not wish to read it use the ignore button but I suggest you leave attempts at censorship to communist China, Al Qaeda and Iran

You still persist with your Ad Homonym Inference attacks;

...I give it 2 pages and you'll have us tied into the assassination plot...
in football parlance playing the man, not the ball. I would be interested to know what special skill set you have that allows you judge
...you talk complete shit...
When all I have done is quote news articles and give my analysis of them; let me remind you. Me I am just just the same as any bloke on the Clapham omnibus making my analysis in a public forum, which I hold I am free to do. So what exactly is the special ability you have that allows you to judge the matter with any more expertise than me?

As to the frequency of my posts they have always been in reply to others or as in the case you mention when additional news has arisen and made over several intervening days.

As to the popularity of the thread it is there in forum statistics; the only possible impartial judge. And this section of the forum deals with such matters involving international security. Thus I feel this is a perfectly valid topic in this section of the forum and as others have pointed out this is:

...One of the biggest counterintelligence operations in a while...

As the UK is the nation of my birth I get pissed off that a foreign power feels it has the right to go screwing around with our passports, I dare say there are others from the UK who feel the same as well as those from Australia, Ireland, France and Germany, I dare say that any nation who's diplomatic passports were used is even more upset.

And it is of course the ultimate sin to GET F***ING CAUGHT!

My nations Government seems to feel the same, hence the spanking Israel got yesterday, I dare say there will be other similar serious spankings that the Israeli nation and the Mossad receives in relation to this.

I still persist in my analysis; that the known facts lead inevitably to the conclusion that the Mossad was played like a fish on a hook in this operation with Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, a man dying of cancer, being the worm on that hook. That throughout the operation the Mossad was encapsulated by a strategically superior security service inimical to Israel in this matter.

As I said I suspect that the amateurishness of the Mossad in this missions is as a result of the current Israeli Government's failure to think strategically and the Mossad's persistence in using its amateur Secret Squirrels the Sayanim. When added to Israels current appalling relations with the US after it snubbed the US Vice President one sees a pattern that has been remarked on by many commentators in the media. There is a failure to think strategically in the current Israeli government. In my opinion and said commentators it is why Israels star is declining at the current time.

Kind Regards walker

Addendum

Apparently Israel will not be allowed to replace the Mossad's London station chief until it promises in writing never to screw around with UK passports again.

Israel must pledge 'never misuse British passports'

Israel will be able to replace the diplomat removed from London, but only if they accept responsibility for the forgery of UK passports.

By Jessica Elgot, March 25, 2010

Britain has laid down strict conditions for any potential replacement of the Israeli official expelled from London, believed to be the Mossad representative in London.

Foreign Secretary David Miliband accused Israel of forging the British passports used by a hit squad which assassinated Hamas terrorist Mahmoud al-Mabhouh at a luxury hotel in Dubai.

The official sent back to Israel is believed by the Foreign Office to be directly linked to the forgeries...

http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/29871/israel-must-pledge-never-misuse-british-passports As always follow the link to full article

Addendum II

Seatle Times Article!

I suggest people read this Seattle Times article in full it supports most of the points I made at the start of this thread:

How Dubai unraveled an assassination

Dubai used a mixture of high-tech razzle-dazzle and old-fashioned investigative work to crack the murder case Hamas commander Mahmoud al-Mabhouh.

By Borzou Daragahi

Los Angeles Times

DUBAI,

United Arab Emirates —

Lacking witnesses but blessed with hundreds of hours of video, the cops and spooks worked the case of the slain weapons smuggler like a movie in reverse.

Dubai's cameras never blink — the security system allows law enforcement to track anyone, from the moment they get off a plane, to the immigration counter where their passport is scanned, through the baggage-claims area to the taxi stand where cameras record who gets into what cars, which log their locations through the city's automated highway toll system, all the way to their hotels, which also have cameras.

Which brings us to the Bustan Rotana hotel on the night of Jan. 19, and an assassination made to look like a run-of-the-mill heart attack...

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2011421419_whodunnit24.html As always follow the link for the full article and original text

but here is another piece in the jigsaw from the same article:

...Just as police were about to conclude that it was a natural death, a Palestinian man trying desperately to contact al-Mabhouh learned of his death and telephoned his family in Gaza. Only then did Hamas officials contact Dubai police, Dubai Police Chief Lt. Gen. Dhahi Tamim said.

"Dubai police are very good at piecing together crimes," Karasik said. "I've seen it before when you had robberies or murders occur and you'll forget about the story and then six months later the guys are arrested via Interpol brought back here and then they disappear into the system."

Although al-Mabhouh's assassins managed to enter the country, kill him and leave without getting caught, the case has generated unwelcome fallout for Israel, which most suspect of being behind the attack. Authorities now are re-examining the death of Faisal Husseini, a charismatic Palestinian leader who died in his Kuwait hotel room in 2001.

"Now we know their tradecraft," Alani said. "We know how they operate."

If Mossad agents perpetrated the attack, the operation blew the identities of 27 agents; it takes up to five years to train each agent.

"They'll never be able to go outside of Israel again, even with disguises," Karasik said. "Biometrics means all of the contours of your face are on file."...

My use of bold in this quote

As I said from early on I think the Dubai Police have been fed the clues to allow them to "Discover" the murder. Who the counter intelligence agency is that conducted this counter Mossad operation we will probably never know. It seems unlike the Mossad that organisation understands the concepts of covert operation and plausible deniability.

Edited by walker

Not *all* the "VCB Lads" are participating here walker so I think it's unfair that you say so.

I personally couldn't give a monkey's on anyone's opinion to this topic to be honest; as for one, it doesn't personally involve me.

Great photo of your trip by the way - My latest snow adventure involved me busting my left knee due to a Ski accident - Hope it's all repaired by the time my next Ski trip comes along.

[Added after posting]

I missed all the replies made on this page (p21) before I posted this reply!

Edited by LondonLad

Personally I find this to be a very interesting story although I won't draw any final conclusions quite yet. That some of you decide to enter this thread just to mock Walker only puts you in a bad light as the man is able to draw any conclusions he wants to. Don't agree with them, put it out there with a decided argument or ignore it completely but enough with the 8th grade schoolgirl taunts already.

Hi LondonLad

Sorry don't mean all those in Volcbat. I did make it clear I was referring to those

"VCB lads" choosing to comment
my use of bold in the quoted text, it was in reply to an observation RKSL-Rock made earlier in the thread that there was unanimity in the view expressed by said group within/of "VCB lads". I dare say Volcbat has a range of views and cliques with in it the same as any other group.

Alow me to reiterate; I do not believe all Volcbat are expressing the same view and I apologise unreservedly to you and those in Volcbat not egaged in this activity.

By the way the picture is not my own, it is was indicative of the climb I wanted to do last weekend. Unfortunately the weather conditions were not conducive to that particular route. I could have done the tourist track I suppose from the western face but I have done that route many times already.

I am not much of skier I am mostly in to rock climbing and mountaineering.

Kind regards walker

Edited by walker

I appreciate the clarification, and I was referring to reply #200 (as I hadn't seen the responses after - I was too haste my reply than realising that there were alreay continued discussions going on).

The purpose of my initial reply (sorry for taking this off-topic folks) was to ensure people understand opinions expressed by an individual is solely the expression of that person, and not for a group/party (or in our case, a Squad); unless stipulated otherwise, and without the need of some form of disclaimer.

Going back to the photo - It seems a beautiful location, shame I've no (or lack of) skill/experience in both rock climbing and mountaineering otherwise I'm sure I'd try it out :)

Hi LondonLad

If you are interested learning rock climbing, as I guess from your name you may be based in London, may I recommend the climbing wall in London I used to work at:

http://www.castle-climbing.co.uk/

They do courses of several types.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

which makes me and I dare say others curious as to why you want the thread to end.

I could write a long and tedious post, Walker Style, but I could also just quote this one line here and say I thought I was pretty clear in my last post that I actually wanted you to carry on. Even if you're referrering to 'you' as a collective, well, the fact that I want you to carry on, Prydain wants you to 'shut up', etc, means thats there is no 'collective' view point.*

So now i've proven you wrong in a paragraph; If you got this quite clearly outlined thing wrong, then you have to wonder, what else have you gotten wrong? :)

*However, as I inferred with my "Ad Homonym attack", you do let your imagination run wild; in the next breath after complaining about my 'attack' you're trying to paint "us" as some kind of conspiracy to gag you.

Now, if your imagination is running wild over something as mundane as this (1 person from VCB suggesting you stop posting and do something more constructive = a group conspiracy against you), need I say anything about you speculating about assassination, Mossad, Hamas, etcetera? If you're going to act like a conspiracy nut, you ought not to be so suprised when some people think you're a conspiracy nut....

Edited by Pathy

I could write a long and tedious post, Walker Style, but I could also just quote this one line here and say I thought I was pretty clear in my last post that I actually wanted you to carry on. Even if you're referrering to 'you' as a collective, well, the fact that I want you to carry on, Prydain wants you to 'shut up', etc, means thats there is no 'collective' view point.*

So now i've proven you wrong in a paragraph; If you got this quite clearly outlined thing wrong, then you have to wonder, what else have you gotten wrong? :)

*However, as I inferred with my "Ad Homonym attack", you do let your imagination run wild; in the next breath after complaining about my 'attack' you're trying to paint "us" as some kind of conspiracy to gag you.

Now, if your imagination is running wild over something as mundane as this (1 person from VCB suggesting you stop posting and do something more constructive = a group conspiracy against you), need I say anything about you speculating about assassination, Mossad, Hamas, etcetera? If you're going to act like a conspiracy nut, you ought not to be so suprised when some people think you're a conspiracy nut....

Hmmm :)

Kind Regards walker

So they murder a terrorist leader and people care?

I don't get it.

Did this make anyone else feel like playing a Hitman game, or is it just me? :pistols:

Hi all

The consequences of this unprofessional operation continue to haunt Israel and the Mossad.

Australia expels Israeli diplomat over Dubai assassination

Bonnie Malkin in Sydney and Adrian Blomfield in Jerusalem

Published: 3:44PM BST 24 May 2010

Australia followed Britain's lead by expelling an Israeli diplomat after investigations concluded four Australian passports used in the assassination of a Hamas commander were almost certainly forged by Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/7760123/Australia-expels-Israeli-diplomat-over-Dubai-assassination.html

As always follow the link to read the original article in full

Another five suspects have been identified and their details are being passed to Interpol

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2010/05/06/2394702/new-dubai-assassination-suspects-identified

Including a British passport holder who is suspected of being a deep cover Mossad asset or Sayanim spying on the UK. This agent has been identified by Irish news agencies [(edit) and the Daily Record in Scotland] is believed to be hiding in western Europe. This along with members of the Israeli government referring to the UK as "Dogs" for being angry at Israel for using UK passports in an assassination and refusing to apologise for it and sign an agreement not to do it in future has caused the rift between the UK and Israel to deepen.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/7678740/Britain-preventing-Mossad-diplomat-replacement.html

Israel's relations with New Zealand, which were only just repaired after a previous fake passport incident, are also now under threat as one of the new suspect passports turns out to be some one sought by the New Zealand police.

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2010/05/06/2394702/new-dubai-assassination-suspects-identified

All in all this operation continues to be a prime example of how a seeming Tactical Victory is turned in to Strategic Defeat.

I continue to have the personal opinion that Israel and the Mossad were played by a superior opponent; who used, an already dieing from cancer, Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, as the worm on a hook in what increasingly looks like the most effective counter espionage operation in recent years.

Regards walker

Edited by walker
Added Daily Record as identifying the the UK suspect

Hi all

I have a search program that pops up links to things I am interested in. Nothing mysterious Goggle and most other search engines offer the same facility, and the one I use uses google and other engines in it. I have as you expect a search string that looks for things related to the Dubai assasination.

One thing that came up though is very disturbing, it relates to Australians being targeted and killed to supply fake passports for Mossad agents the Mossad agent involved is said to be one Zev Barkan.

The report comes from an NGO working in the South East Asia region.

Zev Barkan is now being sought by several nations in relation to the deaths of their citizens abroad.

If you see this man report him to the police:

3cf51ac370433cd29232.jpeg

Disturbed Walker

Edited by walker

I for one have printed this picture off and will carry it in my wallet at all times, to allow quick and easy identification.

Nothing like finishing up a hard day of beating your wife with picking on walker for the third month in a row, eh, Pathy?

Get a life. SRSLY.

Hey, don't tell my good friend Walker to get a life. He's looking out for the security of the western world. If he thinks this guy is a threat, i'm going to do my civic duty and keep an eye out for him. Do you think i'm joking about? This is deadly serious buisness, and you ought to start taking it as such, or we could all be in trouble. If I see that man, i'm reporting him to the Police.

Edited by Pathy

But walker is right! That is so disturbing!

Nothing like finishing up a hard day of beating your wife with picking on walker for the third month in a row, eh, Pathy?

Get a life. SRSLY.

No doubt, it gets old reading the same tired shit from the same person.

Good read though Walker, I found it all interesting.

So they murder a terrorist leader and people care?

I don't get it.

No no, the terrorists assasinated a leader chosen by Palestinian people, and his organization fights the ilegal occupation by Israel. We care because he was the good guy.

No no, the terrorists assasinated a leader chosen by Palestinian people, and his organization fights the ilegal occupation by Israel. We care because he was the good guy.

Hi Jarbibullah Barayeb

Not a good guy I would say but certainly no worse than many who become the leaders of states. I can name several Israeli leaders who committed terrorist acts against the British occupation of Palestine. I can name Brits who committed atrocities against countries they occupied as well.

On the matter of the results of the original operation though, all I can say is I told you so.

The cost to Israel of the singularly amateurish nature of this assassination plot has been far more than any benefit Israel hoped to accrue from it.

And I still maintain that the Mossad was played through out the operation by a far superior intelligence service. If Israel has any sense then that is what it should fear and investigate.

For one of two things have happened to the Mossad.

A) Israel and the Mossad is suffering from massive overconfidence and pride and what is coming is the fall.

B) A new player has entered the fray, a far more effective Intelligence organisation than Israel has ever encountered.

Or perhaps it is the two things combined.

Kind regards walker