Sign in to follow this  
walker

Very Unprofessional Assassins

Hi Elbe

The "One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.", argument is a largely pointless one; often as not as much defined by the expediencies of the moment in time, as who is friend or foe.

Consider Martin McGuinness and Jerry Adams along with Sinn Féin were considered terrorists by the Government and people in Britain and among Loyalists in Northern Ireland. As was Chairman Arafat the Leader of Fata, also considered terrorist was Haganah who's members included Yitzhak Rabin, Ariel Sharon and Moshe Dayan and of course we have Nelson Mandela and the list goes on...

Also some political organisations and military leaders after being "legal" become "Terrorists" and then perhaps once again become "legal"

As I said the exigencies and expediencies of the time dictate such things.

One is then left with what must one do at a particular point in time in order to achieve the most good.

We Call that Politics.

It is the sum total of all the involved parties wants and needs being compromised and accepted to a large extent without major conflict; until we reach that political balance, we engage in conflict.

As to the current situation as I have made clear this is how I see it.

There are several key parties each with their own strategic goals, some are easily identified like say Israel and Dubai others are shadow players all attempt to disguise some of their goals and tactical actions to a lesser or greater extent and to greater or lesser effect.

Here IMHO are those Tactical aspects and Strategic goals to the moves that all the parties have taken according to my current assessment. It is not complete and much is ignored as irrelevant.

Tactical moves by Dubai

1) Create an integrated CCTV network to monitor external and internal threats [√]

2) Train the police force in forensic methods [√]

3) Ensure the police force is seen to be effective and impartial [√]

4) Control the release of information for maximum effect [√]

Strategic moves by Dubai

1) Create an effective police force to prevent outside forces using their territory as a battle ground [√]

2) Send a message to Russia after the "Golden Gun" assassination that open season in Dubai is now closed [√]

4) Send a message to Israel after the Hamas assassination that open season in Dubai is now closed [√]

5) Support Fellow Muslim Arabs on the "Palestine cause" so as to increase political capital at home and abroad [√]

6) Send a message to all nation states secret services that open season in Dubai is now officially closed Subtext Play nice or expect trouble [√]

7) Send a message to all criminal elements that open season in Dubai is now officially closed Subtext Do not commit crimes here, we will catch you, we caught the Mossad; two bit criminals are easy [√]

Tactical moves by nation states who's passports were illegally used

1) Gather Evidence [√]

2) Castigate Israel in such a way as to satisfy their electorates [√]

3) Use back Channels to warn Israel where it has overstepped its limits and what the consequences will be if the evidence becomes sufficient [√]

4) Explain to Israel that one can only turn a blind eye to what one cannot see [?] This latter seems not to be sinking in. It may; if the evidence dictates and national political considerations dictate it, require Israel to be spanked very hard

5) Explain to Israel that covert means not being seen [√] perhaps with the help of Dubai this is being explained

Strategic moves by nation states who's passports were illegally used

1) To the extent that the evidence allows; stay the fuck out of it [√]

2) Ensure that Israel is castigated to the extent that will make, the national populace, Dubai and the Oil States happy and get Israel to start acting like adults [√]

Tactical moves by the USA

Strategic moves by the USA

Tactical moves by Mossad that I think were made with clear goals in mind were:

1) Kill the Target [√]

2) Escape the Country [√]

Strategic moves by Mossad that I think were made with clear goals in mind were:

1) Maintain Mossad's targeted killings strategy. [√]

2) Maintain political deniability [X]

3) Use the "policy of ambiguity" to supplement political deniability while hinting at implacable state retribution [X]

Tactical moves by the force Inimical to Israel that I think were made with clear goals in mind were:

1) Choose the time and location on which the operation will take place. [√]

2) Control and pollute the Mossad intelligence stream. [√]

3) Gather detailed intelligence and records of Mossad's methods and Tradecraft. [√]

4) Negate all the agents involved, even the ones not identified by Dubai police are now useless, you cannot be sure the other side has not got the identities of those that are not named. [√]

5) Conduct a successful counter operation to a Mossad targeted killing operation. [√]

6) Create a Hamas martyr from a man who was dieing anyway [√]

7) Control the release of information for maximum effect [√]

Strategic moves by the force Inimical to Israel that I think were made with clear goals in mind were:

1) Isolate Israel from Dubai by luring Mossad into action on Dubai's Soil. [√]

2) Isolate Israel from Allies by filming the whole event and capturing Israel's use of Allies Passports.[√]

Mossad's habit of cloning passports from not unfriendly nations has a long history and was a predictable aspect. 25 year ago it caused a big problem when UK passports were used and Israel was forced to promise not to do it any more. Ditto the poison in the ear the use of Canadian passports, and the more recent New Zealand passports case where New Zealand withdrew all senior diplomatic relations. Israeli Governments have fallen in the past as a result of less than this. IMHO this time it is worse as several nations are affected at the same time.

3) Get Mossad and Israel castigated by the whole world, such that Ambassadors get quizzed and carpeted. [√]

4) Tarnish the reputation of Mossad by making them appear Amateurish [√]

5) Reduce public Trust of Mossad within Israel. [√]

6) Cause Mossad's trust of its assets to be knocked and questioned within Mossad. [√]

10) Mossad's targeted killings operation gets called into question and possibly put on hold. [√]

11) Cause Israel to suffer sanctions and costs at the hands of formerly friendly nations. [?]

12) Reduce Israel's international political capital at a strategic moment in time. [√]

You could argue that a portion of these strategic and tactical elements were accidental.

Kind Regards walker

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Hi TRexian

I have traveled a fair bit, I do not think there is a country in Europe I have not been to, perhaps one of the small countries that is used as a tax haven Andorra, i do not think i have been there, oh and Romania. I have also been to the USA, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Thailand and Malaysia. When I travel it tends to be for months and even years at a time unless it is Business.

I was in Yugoslavia as it broke up and caught the last train out of Zagreb to Belgrade before the line was blown up. I was among of the first people into Prague after wall came down, I have several friends who were involved in the Prague Spring in the 60s and others who I knew as refugees in the UK among them people who joined Vaclav Havel's government and others who were invited to do the same but did not. I have had many refugee friends and acquaintances, some of whom were involved in political movements of various shades in their countries of origin, from Africans, to East Europeans and Russians, to Tibetans, to South Americans. I have lived most of my adult working life in London, where I usually involve my self in some political activity and or charity work or some such as well as working in normal everyday jobs. Lots of people and political groups end up in London.

I have had a fair few adventures, including experiences with people firing guns in the middle of the night, where they passed less than 5 feet from me, and others on a train where I was stuck between the local police and smugglers with AK's and Uzis. I have also had a fair few tropical illnesses including Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever and Typhoid and various forms of Dysentery, these are the perils of traveling in out of the way places, but they make good after dinner conversations and appear amusing even to me after the event. And there are always Sunsets.

In all those travels. I traveled with Asians, Russians, Africans, Europeans, Israeli's, Americans, Australasians, South Americans and pretty well every damn ethnic group you can think of.

And once again for the secret squirrel wannabes out there NO I AM NOT A SPY! nor am I trying to make out I am such.

The idea that a person who can analyse facts or is well traveled must be a spy is frankly ludicrous.

But getting back to the point TRexian; in all those travels there was a mix of people. If we consider the actual place Dubai. It is an Arab country, some black some pale. In the Gulf, with a large expatriate emigrant working community, you may have noticed the hotels had east Asian girls often Filipinos working the desk. I dare say there were Pakistani and Indian males working there too but you would also have found Pakistanis, Indians, East Asians, Scandinavian Blonds, and even Africans and people from of all places Dubai and fair few Americans of various hues as customers. It is also a port and has the mixed race crews of various ships stopping in its hotels. They come from all over the world.

This is my experience from traveling and stopping in everything from Palaces, and the most expensive hotels, to youth hostels, to bamboo huts, to hotel tents made of parachutes, and stone built hotels in steep mountain valleys with yak herders and their yaks and their goats and Satellite TV with Yak herders and goats and tourists watching the BBC World Service on a water wheel powered TV; and once even the floor of a shop we hired for a week in India.

So when people say a surveillance team should in an Arab country in a cosmopolitan port city, not include east Asians, those from subcontinental Asia, scandinavians, those of African descent etc. I conclude the person makes their judgement on insufficient experience of traveling.

The fact you do not realise that the USA and Europe are generally ethnically diverse is also an indicator of little travel.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker
hues not hews

Walker, just give it a rest already.

You can have your opinion without trying to imply that it is "the only show in town".

You're no more qualified to comment than anyone else here and no amount of travelling will change that.

Edited by BangTail

hehe

My friend, walker, I do not think you read my posts, or if you do, there is an issue understanding them. ;) :)

The fact you do not realise that the USA and Europe are generaly ethnically diverse is also an indicator of little travel.

In fact, I readily (and happily) concede that USA and most of Europe are ethnically diverse. And thank God for it! Hence my assertion that the modern definition of "race" can only make sense if used in relative terms.

I have not had near the adventures you have, nor do I particularly want them. My travels have been far more mundane.

But, in all your travels, I do not think you were concerned with "sticking out" or "blending in." It was more in the nature of simply traveling. (I am not one to presume someone is a spy based on the quantity or quality of visa stamps in their passport.) It also sounds like, from your post, you recognize that different physical characteristics do stand out more than others in specific locales.

For instance, you list the various nationalities/regionalities that were in various places. Clearly, for you to remember them, they "stood out." In fact, they stood out so much, that you remember them by their roles - East Asian/Filipino women at the front desks. My counterpoint is that, if an espionage agent were there to work at the front desk, that would be a fine cover. But, that was not their cover.

As another example, the man who portrayed a hotel employee - were he an African, he would be far more memorable than if he were generically middle-eastern looking. (Which, granted, could include a look from anywhere around the Mediterranean, from Portugal to Italy to Greece to Morocco.)

Anyway, what news on the new passports? Waiting for a USian one.

Edit:

Oh, and before anyone jumps my ass on geography, I *know* Portugal isn't technically on the Med. :D That's kinda my point about generalizing the "look" of someone....

Edited by TRexian

Hi TRexian

On the matter of the Diplomatic passports that seems to be more definite and has been specifically stated by the Dubai Police. As to the US passport which may or may not be connected to the Diplomatic passports, it has only been alluded to a couple of times so far.

From the way the information is being handled so far we can see that the reports are being made about mid week for maximal news effect. So I am guessing that next Wednesday may be the next big announcement.

It may be that Dubai is saving the American passport and the Diplomatic passports announcements for last as a finale.

It may be that the Diplomatic passports by their nature may embarrass said party severely and Dubai is giving them plenty of warning so they can investigate it and examine any national security questions it raises and control the anoucement in their own country to reduce its internal effect. And perhaps there are other passports of the same nature and Dubai along with perhaps several of the nations who's passports were cloned is investigating the methodologies in order to catch as many individuals as possible.

It may be that the Diplomatic passports involved are Israeli and Dubai is pursuing diplomatic channels so as to dot the "i"s and cross the "t"s before dropping Israel deep in the do do.

It may be that Dubai does not want to drag America in to this.

It may be that Dubai may wish to extract favours and concessions to not announce them. Say the sacking of head of Mossad from Israel. And some favourable trading position from the US and concessions on Palestine.

It may be that Dubai will say the American passport alluded to, was very peripheral and can be said not to be related.

I guess we will know soon enough.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Rather than a list of what "may be" ;) a new report about more names associated with people in Israel:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100225/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_dubai_hamas_slaying

Now, interestingly, I do not think this necessarily requires that the Mossad be involved (although I'm not ruling it out). It seems the bulk of the Israeli names came from people with dual citizenship.

While it would be easy for Mossad to do something like this, it is not inconceivable that another nation could, also. Or even Palestinians. Espionage works both ways - I've heard reports of Palestinians (both Islamic and Christians who are sympathetic to them) having intel gathering opportunities within the Israeli gov't.

Hi TRexian

Further your request for information on the US Passport alluded to in connection with the Dubai Assassination.

I believe the use of an American Passport was reported in the Times News Paper on the 17th of February 2010 London edition. I think the source may have been the Dubai press conference. I believe it was also reported on Sky News and that included the Press Conference. I believe they said the US passport was used to Ingress Dubai.

If Hamas could steal the passport of any Israeli at will then Mossad would now be nothing more than a shell inhabited by Hamas and the state of Israel would soon follow.

We all know it was Mossad. If it had not been CCTVed and all the players recorded and identified then plausable deniability might work and nations including Dubai could turn a blind eye. But as I pointed Covert means not seen. Allowing the whole event to be CCTVed drives a Horse and Cart right through that one.

I am sorry TRexian the attempt to cover it all up with it being the force inimical to Israel as a method of plauasble deniability no longer holds water. You are attempting to place a sticking plaster on a body that has been hung drawn and quatered. :(

Kind Regards walker

Rather than rely on media - even traditionally trustworthy outlets - in instances like this, I tend to see what Dubai says. I have seen media operations from the inside, and I am as skeptical of them as of gov't institutions. ;) Independent corroboration is key.

Hamas (or Fatah) would not need to steal the passport of any Israeli, just select a few. Or, even more simply, just use their names. From what I've read (from several different outlets) ;) the dates of birth/pictures/signatures are different from the real ones.

Plus, the Palestinian Authority is basically a gov't. They likely have some access to routine information. That could include basic passport information.

Identity theft is really pretty easy.

Diplomatic passports - not so much. That part of the plan will be very interesting.

Hi all

Today the Dubai Police announced they have DNA and Finger prints of the assassination team that they will be passing along to Interpol. This is along with the previously reported Ingress and Egress photographs taken when you halt at passport control and retinal scans taken at the same time.

Kind Regards walker

hopefully they will capture them and bring them to justice

I dont like Assassins who think they are above the law, thinking they are some rambos

hopefully they will capture them and bring them to justice

I dont like Assassins who think they are above the law, thinking they are some rambos

thats just it tho, these guys looked funny on the CCTV, honestly if someone had actually been watching these clowns they would have called the police for sure.

walking into each other, putting wigs on in the toilet and runing into the lift doors, it was more like a crap comedy scetch.

What they failed to realise was that the police were able to corss reference so many CCTV sources so quickly.

was it really worth compromising 26 agents identities for 1 target that was dying anyway.

A lot more to this story than we know thats for sure.

Maybe his was about to do a deal on a proper weapon?

Hi all

As you may know I have been following this closely but in the light of recent findings on the web where people are linking via one of the US companies involved in supplying credit cards, to actual images and videos of various people I feel it has started to come to a head.

In these days of Linked in, YouTube and various other social networking sites it just shows how difficult it is to hide. The simple process of searching for images and videos linked to a certain company mentioned in the London Times, New York Times and Washington Post among other newspapers reveals a lot. Even other similar "companies".

The missing videos of a self Identified Israel Special Forces soldier that disapeared on Wikicafe with an interesting IP and then again yanked pages and with a Whois linking straight to the CTO of the company after it was identified only served to high light the issue such that people were obviously going to trawl further for images and biographies of other employees and associates.

The number of links showing the company and the word Mossad on the web is exploding exponentially as a result. With many of the videos and images being posted and linked on them and the people subsequently being compared to people in the Dubai photographs.

Still in actual fact it comes down to that truism of "follow the money" that is still the way many crimes and activities are caught. I am not surprised that several videos and images have started to be removed, though the use of this I question as a look on the various cache sites allows you to still find the images and others are being hawked around Internet forums and re-posted.

With now at least two cover companies and a tertiary busted and others under investigation the cost to Mossad is enormous; and even being admitted in Israel with talk of a third of Kidon busted by the photographs held by Dubai. The complete failure to have cutouts at the money end is abysmal.

As I said at the start doing all this in full view of Dubai's CCTV was amateurish.

I will not be linking to videos or images you can find them your selves, it is not hard.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

latest news is two of the people/team whatever travelled onto the USA.

that means fingerprints on entry to the US unless they had US passports.

Wonder if the US will release the information...

Hi Eble

I think Dubai's entry photographs (not the passport photos shown so far) and retinal scans are possibly more useful.

As I said though it is always more useful to follow the money trail. That has lead to several removed images and cached images being splashed across the web and compared to photos of the suspects along with the biographies of various of those people. The main stream media has now got the scent and several have since been reported as not being available for comment or left the country.

Post script FINCEN being talked about in connection with money laundering with the credit cards involved.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

I don't think it was Mossad, it just seems too sloppy. And sending 26 agents seems overboard for any intelligence service. Electrocution and suffocation doesn't seem like Mossad's style either. From history the often go for explosions or multiple shots the the head.

It wouldn't suprise me if the PA was responsible for it (possibly with logistical support from Mossad)

Hi all

The money trail seems to be yielding a lot of information. All the credit cards used by the assassins trace back to one company at first it appeared that multiple companies were involved but Meta Bank has grassed up Payoneer as the source for all the fake bank accounts.

Hamas assassination: Debit cards issued by firm with Israeli ties

By Dan Murphy Staff writer / March 2, 2010

...MetaBank issued the pre-paid cards. But Payoneer is the company that receives payment to be loaded onto the cards and acts as the broker between MetaBank and the customers – in this case the people Dubai police alleged participated in the murder.

The closely held Payoneer's Chief Executive Officer is Yuval Tal, an Israeli national who described himself as a former Israeli Special Forces commando in a 2006 interview on Fox News about Israel's war in Lebanon (video of the interview is at the bottom of this post). The company's website says it also has a research and development facility in Tel Aviv.

"It’s a war that they cannot lose -- the Israelis have to win this war,†he told Fox of Israel's war with Hezbollah in southern Lebanon in 2006.

A major investor in Payoneer is US-based venture capital firm Greylock Partners, which has an office in Tel Aviv. Greylock partner, and founder of its Israel office, Moshe Mor served six years in the Israel Army as a captain in military intelligence, according to his profile at Greylock's website.

According to the website of Birthright Israel, which provides free 10-day trips for young Jews to visit Israel every summer, a Payoneer card must be obtained by all participants in the program to process a $250 deposit associated with the trip. Birthright, which receives about half of its funding from the Israeli government and the remainder from private Jewish charities, says it will provide free trips to 15,000 Jews aged 18-26 from more than 20 countries this coming summer...

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Global-News/2010/0302/Hamas-assassination-Debit-cards-issued-by-firm-with-Israeli-ties

As always follow the link for original article and full story

Various sites on the web have honed in on three members of staff one female and two males at Payoneer with accusations that they are members of the assassination team alongside videos and pictures of them and specific pictures from Interpol and videos from Dubai. Attempts to contact them in New York has resulted in replies that they are out of the country.

The cost to Mossad has increased with two cover companies in Germany blown the one in Switzerland and now up to four and possibly more in the US.

As I said from early on I think Mossad was lead down the garden path to show its nickers by a far more effective foe who has gathered a mass of intelligence on: Mossad, its methods, agents and organisation; for the cost of one man, already dying of cancer.

This will go down as an intelligence coup to rival the Cambridge Five.

IMHO Mossad has been crippled by this operation.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Hi all

Interpol has issued a further 16 Red Notices for the arrest suspects in the Dubai Assasination along with their mugshots.

http://www.interpol.int/

Mean While Payoneer and its investors are under investigation by the US FED. Payoneer's Tel Aviv office is said to have been abandoned. A spokesperson for the US office has said the CEO is no longer available and the company is unable to comment further.

Three investment firms that helped set up Payoneer and that share addresses in the same town in Israel and a charity funded by Israeli government, that encouraged none Israeli Jews to journey to Israel are also under investigation.

The Charity apparently vets participants for their political viewpoint.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Hi all

Yuval Tal, CEO of Payoneer, who has been identified on several sites as being one of the suspects in the Dubai Assassination, along with several other members of the same company, has disappeared.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/nyer_linked_to_dubai_hit_disappears_ILkzvXvivqm91z6UhhkpTN

Payoneer is under investigation by the US F.D.I.C

http://www.observer.com/2010/wall-street/new-york-citys-assassination-connection

Several companies Mr. Tal has been involved in are also under investigation. There is a curious similarity in the companies addresses and that of several other companies involved in the Dubai assassination.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zro7eeCCqxk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zro7eeCCqxk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

On the matter of people miss-using passports including diplomatic ones Dubai gave one weeks notice today.

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/crime/dubai-police-chief-asks-spies-to-leave-the-region-1.594536

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Hi all

The strategic consequences of the Israeli assassination mission in Dubai continue to mount.

Britain expels Israeli diplomat over Dubai passport row

The UK is to expel an Israeli diplomat over the use of 12 cloned British passports in the Dubai murder of a Hamas leader, the BBC has learned.

Foreign Secretary David Miliband will make a statement to Parliament later.

Israel has said there is no proof that its agents were behind the killing of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in a Dubai hotel room in January.

Diplomatic sources stressed the British government has stopped short of accusing Israel of the murder.

However Mr Miliband had demanded that Israel co-operate fully with the investigation into how the passports were obtained...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8582518.stm As always follow the link for original text and full story

Israel has suffered a raft of diplomatic setbacks since the Dubai Debacle. US relations have also cooled after Israel embarrassed and snubbed the US Vice President when he visited Israel.

Yuval Tal and staff at payoneer and other cover companies that were outed by the operation are in fear for their lives.

http://www.federalnewsradio.com/?sid=1917380&nid=125

As are all the identified agents who will never be able to leave Israel again since their retinal scans and DNA were sent to Interpol.

Overall this was without doubt the worst operation the Mossad have ever committed. The tactical and strategic costs have been enormous.

The questions are:

Which counter intelligence organisation lured the Mossad into the Dubai trap?

Can the Mossad ever recover from its Dubai failure?

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

I don't think this quite compares to shooting a waiter who looks like a terrorist.

And Mossad doesn't have anything to recover from. Israel pays the price in international opinion, and their treatment of the U.S. shows how much they are willing to sacrifice in that regard.

Hi maturin

While the case of Mossad killing the innocent waiter Ahmed Bouchiki:

320x.jpg

even though he looked nothing like the target Ali Hassan Salameh:

320x.jpg

Source:

http://www.dagbladet.no/2009/01/19/magasinet/historie/palestina/israel/gaza/4390127/

:- was an example of another Mossad tactical failure, of which there have been several, and once again the discovery of all its agents was down to the Mossad's reliance on its Sayanim Commando their amateur Secret Squirrels.

The fact is, that in this case it was a strategic failure on a far more broad scale as it negatively affects relations with several friendly nations, and an Arab nation that was potentialy not inimical to Israel Taken as a whole it seriously reduced Israel's international political capital at a strategic juncture and also tactically resulted in multiple Mossad cells, cover companies as well as methods and trade-craft all being blown wide open.

I hold by my original analysis in the topics title that the majority of the Mossad "agents" in this operation and in particular those who planned it were: "Very Unprofessional Assassins"

And I still hold with my analysis that this was a Sting on the Mossad who were lured into a trap.

It amazes me that some people still paint this as a Mossad success. When all the evidence and results are that it was a massive Mossad failure.

Mahmoud al-Mabhouh Was a worm on a hook

A man dying of cancer looking for one last hurrah against his sworn enemy. The bait in a well thought out plan to gather intelligence and spring a strategic level trap on the Mossad.

Mossad was tricked into killing Mahmoud al-Mabhouh

THE EVIDENCE

1) The Target was Dying of Cancer, we get this from the Pre Written Original Obituary report from his former organisation (not the organisation that was current at the time of his death and who he supposedly went to Dubai for) and that they past on that information within 24 hours of the report of his death and before his new organisation could counter it and prevent the fact of his long term illness leaking into the news:

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=255640

2) I also point out he booked his ticket over the Internet in his own name knowing it would show up on the Mossad’s surveillance and also as was reported by the Dubai Police that he travelled on his own passport:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,587044,00.html?test=latestnews

Also reported in the Jerusalem Post and various other Israeli News papers, as well as the Western media and Gulf news papers:

3) Most of those same articles also point out: he talked to his family in Gaza about the trip over the phone knowing their phone lines were tapped by the Mossad as does this one from the UAE.

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100131/FOREIGN/701309828/1002

5) That he had arranged for his wife to phone him at that hotel at a specific time as was reported by the Dubai Police as being the trigger for the hotel staff to break in to his hotel. Thus specifying a time line when Mossad could kill him.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1146911.html

6) In all the videos, this experienced agent of Hamas with three previous attempts on his life by Israel successfully beaten and supposedly training in counter surveillance from nation states; he the target employed no counter surveillance what so ever:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=dubaisesslon&annotation_id=annotation_425824

7) The target also traveled without his usual bodyguards, despite at least three previous attempts to assassinate him by Israel:

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100131/FOREIGN/701309828/1002

8 )The discovery that the two Palestinian Mossad assets, turn out to be, a former Gaza FATA PA Policeman who’s family is still in Gaza and had been living in exile in Dubai after being accused of being a Mossad spy. And then his Brother who has been living in Gaza until recently, suddenly turns up and joins him to suddenly also become a Mossad asset, all a short while before the Target conveniently presents himself.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article7034183.ece

9) Then after the event the Two Palestinian assets are the only ones captured within 24 hours mind you, there is no film of them and they are scooted away to the UAE. There is much confusion about this where both FATA and Hamas say they are members of the opposite group.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article7034183.ece?token=null&offset=12&page=2

And then the evidence was gathered and released in a controlled fashion by an impeccable witness. Using Dubai to conduct, what IMHO was a counter Mossad operation; was a master stroke. Most of the leg work could be done by electronic means and by a western trained police force.

The indisputable fact that Dubai police in the speed it reacted to a single assassination; beat both the US FBI, CIA, NSA and police in the speed it got information on the 9/11 suspects; and MI5 and Scotland Yard on the London 7/7 bombing suspects; yet this remarkable feat has never been remarked on by anyone.

I give no evidence for this last point but ask for you to examine your own credulity on the matter.

IMHO the Dubai Police have been fed the evidence to suit another parties needs.

Like I said IMHO Mahmoud al-Mabhouh Was a worm on a hook

A man dying of cancer looking for one last hurrah against his sworn enemy. The bait in a well thought out plan to gather intelligence and spring a strategic level trap on The Mossad.

THE RESULTS:

Tactical moves by the Mossad that I think were made with clear goals in mind were:

1) Kill the Target [√]

2) Escape the Country [√]

Strategic moves by the Mossad that I think were made with clear goals in mind were:

1) Maintain Mossad’s targeted killings strategy. [√]

2) Maintain political deniability [X]

3) Use the “policy of ambiguity†to supplement political deniability while hinting at implacable state retribution [X]

Tactical moves by the force Inimical to Israel that I think were made with clear goals in mind were:

1) Choose the time and location on which the operation will take place. [√]

2) Control and pollute the Mossad intelligence stream. [√]

3) Gather detailed intelligence and records of Mossad’s methods, Tradecraft and cover companies like Payoneer. [√]

4) Negate all the agents involved, including those at the cover companies now named in the US, Germany, Austria and Switzerland, as well as busting those cover companies, even the agents and assets not identified by Dubai police are now useless, you cannot be sure the other side has not got the identities of those that are not named. [√]

5) Conduct a successful counter operation to a Mossad targeted killing operation. [√]

6) Create a Hamas martyr from a man who was dying anyway [√]

7) Control the release of information for maximum effect [√]

Strategic moves by the force Inimical to Israel that I think were made with clear goals in mind were:

1) Isolate Israel from Dubai by luring Mossad into action on Dubai’s Soil. [√]

2) Isolate Israel from Allies by filming the whole event and capturing Israel’s use of Allies Passports.[√]

Mossad’s habit of cloning passports from not unfriendly nations has a long history and was a predictable aspect. 25 year ago it caused a big problem when UK passports were used and Israel was forced to promise not to do it any more. Ditto the poison in the ear the use of Canadian passports, and the more recent New Zealand passports case where New Zealand withdrew all senior diplomatic relations. Israeli Governments have fallen in the past as a result of less than this. IMHO this time it is worse as several nations are affected at the same time.

3) Get Mossad and Israel castigated by the whole world, such that Ambassadors get quizzed and carpeted and their Diplomats are expelled. [√]

4) Tarnish the reputation of Mossad by making them appear Amateurish [√]

5) Reduce public Trust of Mossad within Israel. [√]

6) Cause Mossad’s trust of its assets to be knocked and questioned within Mossad. [√]

10) Mossad’s targeted killings operation gets called into question and possibly put on hold. [√]

11) Cause Israel to suffer sanctions and costs at the hands of formerly friendly nations.[?]

12) Reduce Israel’s international political capital at a strategic moment in time. [√]

You could argue that a portion or indeed all of these strategic and tactical elements were accidental and not intended but their effect remains the same Mossad the supposed ultra spies have been beaten and suffered catastrophic damage.

THE CONCLUSION

So not only was this operation by the Mossad Amateurish, but also they were Duped and Beaten by a far more effective foe. Who that foe was? One can only speculate.

One can however say the following: This particular foe of the Mossad is thinking strategically and playing the intelligence chess game several moves ahead. While the Mossad is still thinking tactically and is stuck playing tiddlywinks, IMHO the reason for this is the current Israeli political leadership.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Walker, you are one crazy mofo.

;)

Well, I find it interesting and I know I'm not the only one

Walker, get a grip of your life.

Go outside or something.

Hi Prydain

I do. I just spent last week in the Trosachs. Got back Sunday. Did not get to do the North East Face of Ben Lomond

MM8803_min.jpg

as I wanted but managed a few other routes, including a particular one I have wanted to climb for most of my life, used to pass it every year on the way to my families house in Scotland and always thought one day I will climb that, I am 50 this year so not a bad late birthday present. What about you, done anything adventurous lately?

As to this stuff it is easy to do and research, among my many jobs I was a Librarian for about 8 or 9 years, a knowledge of boolean search methods and research tools has its uses. Heck you can even find this stuff out with Google. As to analysis I am Systems Analyst and have worked on computers since the seventies when they were programmed with ticker tape and buff coloured cards.

I do find it strange that all you "VBC Lads" want me to shut up about it; what is the matter you "VBC Lads" got a "secret squirrel" up your fundaments? Heck have not had this much shush shush since I was on the last train out of Zagreb. :)

So let me be clear; why do you "VBC Lads" want me to shut up?

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker