Sign in to follow this  
walker

Very Unprofessional Assassins

Have there been ANY news reports about what language(s) this hit team used? That would seem a fundamental bit of information. I understand that most of the hotel staff would probably be multi-lingual, but that still seems an important part of the puzzle.

They could have dressed up as cleaners and had a master key :O

That would have been useful, no doubt, but following a room cleaner into an empty room or closet would be a bit suspicious.

What are you mean when it says they locked the door from the inside? If they were in the room they just locked it, why would they need all that jazz....?

Sorry, forgot to add, are sure you're not talking about the fact one of the agents apparently hid in the room.

Edited by ricbar89

That would have been useful, no doubt, but following a room cleaner into an empty room or closet would be a bit suspicious.

I was joking :P

And they probably spoke the language that was on their passports? otherwise it'd look a bit odd.

Hi all

Latest news is that an American Israeli person is now in along with the British Israelis already on the list and that there were 17 people involved. There is some new video either out or due out.

A daily drip of information is another interesting aspect to this. Hmmm

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Hi all

So the former head of MI5 has been tasked to run the investigation into the illegal use of UK Passports to commit a crime in Dubai.

For some reason the Israeli Ambassador is to be summoned to the UK Foreign Office.

There is also the American Israeli link; that is likely to upset the Americans, they take putting all their citizens abroad at risk, just so you can do an assassination, very seriously. Their reactions is likely to be quite, how shall I say this? Forceful?

The general opinion of the mission both in the media and among former agents including CIA and Mossad is that the operation was an "amateurish" and "sloppy" and experts from various other backgrounds expressing an opinion that the operation was badly planned and that it has cost, which ever agency was involved, far more than it was worth.

I wonder what new videos will show? And where the trails of the 6 other identified individuals will lead? There is of course the second woman and the comical Mr. Straw Bo-ta!

There is some chatter that the lives of these 17 may now be at risk from their masters and that some may be seeking political asylum. They would not be the first to have accedents and have their location fed to the other side.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

The 14th one was a werewolf apparently.

The CCTV caught him in mid transformation.

Edited by Baff1

The general opinion of the mission both in the media and among former agents including CIA and Mossad is that the operation was an "amateurish" and "sloppy" and experts from various other backgrounds expressing an opinion that the operation was badly planned and that it has cost, which ever agency was involved, far more than it was worth.

In which one of these categories do you fall in?

these guys didn't do so well, I mean, a hit squad with pictures all over the world? I guess they have to find a new line of work.

and the way the two guys panic and ran into the lift, surely waiting for another one or using stairs would be better?

In which one of these categories do you fall in?

Hi Deadfast

None of them.

I am just a bod, on a forum, reporting what has happened, mostly from other sources on the Internet or in conversations with joe public on the clapham omnibus, commenting on it all and giving my two penneth worth.

One of the joys of a forum is we are all free to do so.

Kind Regards walker

Not the "assassins" fault, but I'd rather blame the one who conducted this operation to such a failure.

Regards,

TB

when in 1890-1950 country A, B or C was sending troops to countries X, Y, Z it was "nothing"

when in 1950-1980 country A, B or C was killing people using "secret agents" in countries X, Y, Z it was "nothing"

when in lets say on day xx-xx-200x country X or Y or Z took revenge it is shown and called "evil deed" "terrorism" ?

so... who hit first ?

i think it is important to "punish" not only moral but effectively those who "hit first punch" , while now people see "terrorists" , not seeing "who came there in 194x, 1950x, 196x to do something and now "we chase terrorists"

who is terrorist ? those who pay back or those who had attacked first ?

if there was starting peace process on middle east and not Israel gave reason for Arab world to show that Hamas is independence fighters club

i wonder how many people were killed cause USSR KGB sent their agents to other country to kill man and how many people were killed in history cause CIA or Mosad sent their agents to another country to kill someone (including economical business reasons)

Edited by vilas

What are you mean when it says they locked the door from the inside?

In the video if you watch the long 3 parts Walker linked you will see that they say that when the hotel staff walked up to the victims room the door was locked from inside and the security chain was on. I dont know what type of doors it was but some hotel doors can be locked from inside with a special locker. You open them from outside but doesnt lock them as they do that automatically. But from inside there is a second lock to be sure no one can enter.

Im speculating about the inside lock but ive seen it on hotel rooms ive been to. So i just wondered how they did that. It took them 20 minutes according to the videos to enter - kill victim - get out - lock door from "inside" and put the security chain up.

i wonder how many people were killed cause USSR KGB sent their agents to other country to kill man and how many people were killed in history cause CIA or Mosad sent their agents to another country to kill someone (including economical business reasons)

Yeh, probably plenty "disappeared" on all sides. But until recently there was no CCTV's and Youtube to capture and broadcast to the masses.

IMHO I think in the 21st century out-of-country assasinations are offensive to locals. Any nation who thinks its their right to secretly (or not in this case) execute operations in foreign lands is simply thinking they must be above all "laws".

How is any "good" nation expected to assure their citizens they are safe and not going to be caught in any cross-fire or fall-out?

Offending nations need to be kicked in the balls and sent home.

Be it examples like israel or USA or Britain or France.

Hi all

Following on from what [APS]Gnat said. The Fat Guy at the lift came really close to being dead IMHO. Since he was an innocent in this and it could have been anyone stumbling across such illegal activity it is a serious matter of discussion.

When you have amateurs running around doing this sought of thing the risks are increased. As I pointed out earlier if a member of staff had been watching the CCTV when the fake staff member stopped him we could have ended up with a blood bath of hotel straf, hotel security and police. The use of a hotel staff disguise in a CCTV-ed environment was a very high risk tactic.

It all comes back to the choice of location error in the planning stage.

Kind Regards walker

i just also wonder how this "evil empire" called USSR KGB kill ratio (ouside borders) can be compared to MI5/6, CIA, Mosad and such like

cause cold war propaganda called east block "evil" , but i wonder if we would have direct number of victims killed outside border (including killing democratically voted leaders in Africa, South America) , who than will appear as real evil

i heard about many such CIA actions (even on Discovery, Planete) but was USSR such aggressive as USA, Israel ?

and later they ask "what we can do to stop people support and join Al-Quaida" , while they provoking people on whole world

one who seeds, takes effect, what goes around, comes around

9-11 not came from "nothing", it had causes, now Arab world has another "reason" more given by "west civilization" ( so called "white man" + Israel )

shame that terrorism hits innocent, not politicians, business leaders, generals, if it was hitting "rulers" than we all would have better world to live

there was always "first punch" in 188x, 190x, 195x, 196x... etc. for oil, for land, for colonies whatever, when "our" soldiers came to "not our piece" of ground/land/sand/whatever

first "we" attacked "man with goat on sand", than his sons pay us , but some do not want to "pay for fathers" and are surprised, many things we have is effect of colonialism in XIX century

Edited by vilas

Wow walker did you like to apply for a job as an "expert" on TV Action News channel? Your trustful sources - the "holy and always independent" internet and joe public. :cool:

Btw did you think of creating somekind of global conspiracy? For example mixing the Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group and Majestic 12 all together?

Hi NoRailgunner

I will leave those suggestions to you as they interest you so much.

A more interesting little thing I found out, after serious digging into some Arab sources, was that Mahmoud Al-Mabhuh was suffering from Terminal Cancer. It requires looking through some Arab web sites where Al-Qassam Brigades is mentioned an on line translator will help, though some one knowing Arabic is better :(. Some one with knowledge of Farsi might be able to find out more. The process involves a lot of copy and pasting Arabic and Farsi characters. I will have to look and see if there is a virtual keyboard for those languages.

I did point out earlier that:

...The thing is that as I say I am almost convinced that this was a baiting operation. I think the organisation has been lead down the garden path to show their knickers. Possibly due to some internal or perhaps simply by having the wool pulled over their eyes by a more competent opponent

The fact that the target some one who has survived three previous attempts on his life and is supposedly a major asset of a multi million dollar organization with nation state support and supposedly training was wondering around without a counter surveillance or close protection team and not employing any counter surveillance methods just beggars belief.

I increasingly think these amateurs were duped, either by some one on their own side with political motive, or some one pretending to be an Allie or worst of all fed a worm on a hook by their opponents and they have swallowed it all hook line and sinker. If I were them I would check and see if the target had a terminal illness he was about to die from soon anyway...

I have emboldened my previous comment for ease of reading please follow the link to check full context

I had been hinting that I thought the missing counter surveillance or close protection team and his failure to apply counter surveillance methods, in several post before that one, had made me suspicious that he was a worm on a hook.

I think the choice of leaving him alone in Dubai with all its CCTV assets was deliberate and knowing he was dieing Mahmoud Al-Mabhuh was complicit in it hence his conscious failure to apply counter surveillance methods.

I also pointed out the Dubai police's speed and breadth of actions lead me to believe they were being fed the trail.

I think the organisation that committed the act has been duped. All of which leads me to believe their whole operation had been encapsulated. Unknown to them they were running their operation within a much larger counter surveillance sting operation conducted by another possibly multiple nation state operation.

Addendum I did not have to go through all that damn copy and pasting!

http://hatthief.blogspot.com/2010/01/maan-news-agency-jan-20-mahmoud-al.html

I just needed to adjunct {"Mahmoud Al-Mabhuh" suffering from Terminal Cancer} though I would not have guessed the disease, and 3 pages of links in Google turns up.

Damn but I am a numpty some times.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Hi Chops

Nah sorry mate it don't work like that.

If the assassins have been caught with their knickers on show for all and sundry to see; as I pointed out, that causes loads of ructions for the agency involved. 11 agents out of an agency of probably only hundreds is a big chunk of change. Add in spread to those agents and assets they have worked with these 11 in the past and it is in all honesty a worse disaster than any it may have fixed. This kind of episode has been known to cripple and kill an agency.

Then you have international repercussions if it is found that a country is cloning passports that go through their countries passport control.

In the UK for instance they will be looking at removal of dual nationality for passport holders of a country involved in cloning UK passports and identities in order to commit a crime.

Many countries may decide that you can only travel to a country that has been cloning passports on a one off travel document and cannot take a passport to such a country.

And that is before we get into other international matters like the very basic one of getting caught killing some one in another country.

The whole thing about a secret service is that is supposed to be secret, not flaunting its knickers like some two bit floozie. Deni-ability is a key aspect of a secret service when it ain't deniable it means that it is the Government who ends up carrying the can.

How can we negotiate with you if you are going to murder people in our country if we don't do what you say? Is the question that then arises along with all the results that fall from it.

As the saying goes: "Like Caesar's wife, a politician should be above suspicion." When they are not the sleaze tends to mount up like it did for the Cheney/Bush administration with predictable results.

Kind Regards walker

He dead.

Following on from what [APS]Gnat said. The Fat Guy at the lift came really close to being dead IMHO. Since he was an innocent in this and it could have been anyone stumbling across such illegal activity it is a serious matter of discussion.

True, he was almost strangled by Agent 747 from top of the elevator cabin.

Remember kids, always check the hatch before you get in!

In the video if you watch the long 3 parts Walker linked you will see that they say that when the hotel staff walked up to the victims room the door was locked from inside and the security chain was on. I dont know what type of doors it was but some hotel doors can be locked from inside with a special locker. You open them from outside but doesnt lock them as they do that automatically. But from inside there is a second lock to be sure no one can enter.

Im speculating about the inside lock but ive seen it on hotel rooms ive been to. So i just wondered how they did that. It took them 20 minutes according to the videos to enter - kill victim - get out - lock door from "inside" and put the security chain up.

Never mind then, i thought it might have been refering to one of the assasins hiding in the room.

Hi Chops

He dead.

Simple is as simple does eh Chops?

The problems the organisation who committed the act now have to confront.

Their professionalism is now in doubt; any Allies they have will now consider every operation they have with them as potentially compromised.

They appear to possibly have united several nation states against them, Jordan, Syria, UAE Dubai and probably Iran.

We all ready know all the agents identified in CCTV are useless

If as I suspect their operation was encapsulated they may be looking at every agent and asset involved even the distant ones in Austria having been compromised.

They also have to consider that agents that they thought were not compromised in fact were, and that the agencies arrayed against them have some ulterior motive to make them think certain agents got away with it.

They may also have to consider that they have an agent who has been turned.

I think the agencies arrayed against them may well classify this as their greatest success and are secretly laughing into their beards and rate this as a bigger success than the recent Lebanon war.

On a wider front there is to be considered an obvious increase in the covert capabilities in the region, with the hand of a serious new strategic level entity at play. Some new strategic level covert leader or organisation. I had a similar thought after the recent Lebanon war. Strategic level thinking up until then was completely absent IMHO. I would start looking for a multi national commitee of some kind.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

I had been hinting that I thought the missing counter surveillance or close protection team and his failure to apply counter surveillance methods, in several post before that one, had made me suspicious that he was a worm on a hook.

Do poor people who come from refugee camps have a lot of "close protection units" and "counter surveillance teams" then?

Mossad = amateurs because they killed an enemy in a foreign country and got away scot free....**facepalm**

They flew into the country using false identities. They followed an enemy of their nation into his hotel room and killed him. Then went home.

They are now wanted in that country for murder.

They will never stand trial for this crime.

Keep it simple Mr. The more you try to read into this, the farther away from it your imagination is taking you.

Edited by Baff1

Do poor people who come from refugee camps have a lot of "close protection units" and "counter surveillance teams" then?

Mossad = amateurs because they killed an enemy in a foreign country and got away scot free....**facepalm**

I know you are having fun with this, but it is difficult to read your words and not rip the piss out of you for them. Really difficult.

Hi Baff1

Another case of Simple is as simple does eh?

1) He was a senior asset in a multi million dollar organisation.

2) He was supported and trained by one or more Nation States

3) He had escaped three known attempts on his life

4) It has been stated in several sources his body guards were involved in saving his life in those attempts

5) It has been stated in several sources that on this occasion his usual body guards were not with him for some reason. The excuse given is there was they could not get tickets for the plane

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3842015,00.html

6) Contrary to previous reports he was traveling on his own passport

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100131/FOREIGN/701309828/1002

7) He has been living and working in both Gaza and Syria since he was freed from Egyptian prison in 2003

8) He was Dying of Terminal Cancer an organisation that he founded (not the one he was currently with) had his obituary pre-written, it came out within 24 hours of his death, as was his reported cause of death in all preliminary reports because that was what he was expected to die from.

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=255640

I am some times saddened by the apparent inability of people to look beyond the end of their nose. :(

Always wondered whether the carrot on the end of stick would really work on a donkey? Apparently it works with some humans, so I guess it is a ditto for donkeys.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker