Sign in to follow this  
Alliexx

Who wants my half finished island ?

Hi all,

I do not have any time to put into arma editing or island making.

I have an half build island that might be interesting for somebody.

If you are interested, drop me a line.

The project is about 1.6 Gb in size, that is everything, also the raw Photoshop stuff.

The island is textured, there is an almost finished road network, some trees and buildings. Lets say its finished for 30 %.

I really would like it if somebody with some dedication would take over the project.

You can just get it from me, without any resposibility, you can do what you want with it.

Lets hope somebody will finish this island, please....

egards,

Alphons

Hi all,

I do not have any time to put into arma editing or island making.

I have an half build island that might be interesting for somebody.

If you are interested, drop me a line.

The project is about 1.6 Gb in size, that is everything, also the raw Photoshop stuff.

The island is textured, there is an almost finished road network, some trees and buildings. Lets say its finished for 30 %.

I really would like it if somebody with some dedication would take over the project.

You can just get it from me, without any resposibility, you can do what you want with it.

Lets hope somebody will finish this island, please....

egards,

Alphons

i could be interested. Can you give some specs on size, type of terrain etc.

Hi,

The download size of the whole project is about 650Mb.

The island is about 10 by 10 Km.

Its the peninsula of the Entebbe Airport in Uganda, Africa.

entebbepic.jpg

Airport runways and taxi ways are all done, ILS is working on 1 of the 2 runways.

Most roads are done (90%)

I have started to make an intro movie too, its nothing, but its a nice beginning so to speak.

Theres a music track in it too.

I tryed to cover as much as possible aspects of this island making, theres also extra addons inside the project,

not really big ones, but again it is in so you have a sample.

I myself like to create an island that comes with all addons used inside the island, so NO seperate .PBO files.

Still somebody who downloads this island will also have acces to the extra addons inside the island.

You will see when u take this project on.

If you place it in your P drive you can compile it straight away, and play on it in the game.

So all configs and files are working without any errors, after compile all laders will work.

As far as i can understand the project is without any errors whatsoever.

I do have the airport control tower building made in 3ds max and autocad, but its still without textures, and needs to be pored over into O2.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/4686/buildp.jpg

Alphons

Edited by Alliexx

MickD,

As i have been participating in this project quite heavily (took care of the plants, trees and swamp) i would appreciate regular updates on how you are going with this.

Can you please?

Thanks

Marc.

perhaps you should let Icebreakr or someone finish the island. Its too small for our purposes, but I appreciate the offer.