Sign in to follow this  
krzychuzokecia

LamuSoft presents: Village Raid 1.01!

Welcome!

Updated version of my first mission Village Raid. Contains intro, changed briefing (new sections), some bugs polished.

Unfortunately there are still few things to do (it's only beta):

- outro

- radio chatter with voices (voice actors wanted!)

- stringtable (in English and Polish, translators for other languages wanted!)

- polishing my English :)

- some other things (see readme).

This mission requires few addons:

- BAS Tonal and OPFOR (for link see below)

- JAM 3 (for link see below)

- RKSL US Netpack (link)

- Laser's R-109 radio (available in RHS Weapon Pack - link)

- CSJ' UH-1 Pack (version from 16th September 2006 - link).

CAUTION! ACHTUNG! PRIMANJE! This mission was designed using ORIGINAL BAS Tonal addons. It will work with Tonal REDUX but some places on map are different than in original Tonal, so I still recommend to use original BAS Tonal with this mission (the easiest way is to download full BAS pack from Comrades in Arms clan site including JAM).

About my 'upcoming Tonal campaign in 80's' I won't finish it. Maybe I'll release all missions I've made for it as an mini-campaign or mission pack. But I'm making campaing for Tonal REDUX and using OFPL (Operation Flashpoint Poland - Operation Carrot) addons about Polish peace-keeping mission on Tonal. So be aware!

Download from here.

Opinions, propositions etc. wanted. Also mirrors appreciated.

And remember, it's not an official addon! You're using it at your own risk!

So many addon,that make mission less playable.

And they are big UH1 about 18mb and RHS weapons 18,61mb.

Pretty painfull if you have 56kbps,like i do :o

So many addon,that make mission less playable.

So many addons?...This requires relatively few addons compared to many other missions. And less playable?...Quite the contrary, addons make misisons more enjoyable...more immersive.

And they are big UH1 about 18mb and RHS weapons 18,61mb.

Pretty painfull if you have 56kbps,like i do

These are high quality addons and well worth the time to download them.

For the regulars that have been around here for some time we all have these in our addon libraries.

I've downloaded the mission and going to give it a whirl.

Edited by Zulu1

FOR ALL: If you don't want to download whole RHS Weap Pack, you don't need. All I need from that pack is Laser R-109 radio, which should be also available on ofp.info as self addon (and also in CHBS radio script pack, also on ofp.info). And why I've used these addons? Because I'm getting bored with missions that still use (9 years after OFP release) BIS units and islands. Now we can have much more better units, vehicles, and islands. Not to mention that mission was designed to be part of an campaign that takes place on Tonal in year 1980. So, without these addons (especially BAS Tonal) you wouldn't play this mission...

@Petar: All I can say... Sorry! :( Year ago I was also proud user of 56k modem so I know that is big pain...

Thanks krzychuzokecia for keeping the game fresh with new missions and for using different addons. DL the mission now and will try it this week. Thanks again and looking forward to the release of your other work.

Thanks. But I must warn you that because of real life problems (school all day and all of the night) and because I'm still poor OFP modder I'll probably release next stuff in two-three months time...