Sign in to follow this  
st3a1th

Small Helicopters

In the next patch can we have the 2 small helicopters from arma1 plz :)

Edited by st3a1th

They are available as mods.

Best seen in ACE modification, suggest you take look in it :)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5952

Look what a simple Google search can provide! Oh the wonders of a simple to use internet search engine.

Also, in the future, please avoid text speak. Not everyone here is a native-English speaker and may have problems understanding you or may pick up bad-habits when typing.

I am aware of this however add-ons etc generally speaking to be honest are not ideal as individuals necessitate them in order to play your missions. However if BI created the game in such a way you could compile the add-ons into your mission.pbo that would work well. However BI would then need to add URL divert option to download mission file through the game. At present you have to get the mission file and such for the necessitated add-on in which case the majority of individuals do not.

Please except my apologise for use of text vocabulary as I didn’t mean to offend anyone in doing so I will look to improve this in the future. Thank you for bring this to my attention.

Edited by st3a1th

It's very unlikely we'd see Little Birds patched in (but never say never). Most of the BLUFOR gear in ArmA2 is USMC.

I'd be less surprised to see the Loach re-appear in Operation Arrowhead (since it's primary units will be US Army).

Do we have a release date on Operation Arrowhead yet been doing some searching on it but can't find a huge amount of information on it yet

Do we have a release date on Operation Arrowhead yet been doing some searching on it but can't find a huge amount of information on it yet

when it is done within 2010

I really wish they'd implement that RWR, smoke screen, audio system, etc... into ArmA 2. That would really rock.

Also, in the future, please avoid text speak. Not everyone here is a native-English speaker and may have problems understanding you or may pick up bad-habits when typing.

O ryl?